PDA

View Full Version : Fake kigs vs real kigs

musclejuice
03-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Ok here it is the ones on right are fake and the left ones are real. If you notice the color difference is different. The fakes bottle is bigger, and also, the stamp on the side is different. Look at the puck in the fake ones its different. Heres a guide to know what your getting bros.

tilltheend
03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Thank you very much for educating us!

goodfella
03-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Good post M/J! Very helpful to all of us!

SFGiants
03-02-2012, 03:12 AM
I really can't see these too good too small but I did take blood today on the kigs I got just waiting on results.

paolo123
03-02-2012, 03:25 AM
^^ where did u get urs from??

musclejuice
03-02-2012, 04:12 AM
The color is very distinct and the stamp on the side ? And also the bottle size u can see clearly.

superbee
03-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Mine look just like the ones on the left and they are fake.. They are so fake I can inject the whole bottle and not feel shit.. I say this because I did

SPEEDY
03-02-2012, 05:09 AM
God dam, I need a magnafine glass to see those pics lmao!!!! Can we get some bigger ones :)

ShortnWide
03-02-2012, 07:46 AM
I really can't see these too good too small but I did take blood today on the kigs I got just waiting on results.

If you don't mind me asking-
Where did yours come from
&
When did you get them?

SFGiants
03-02-2012, 03:22 PM
^^ where did u get urs from??

If you don't mind me asking-
Where did yours come from
&
When did you get them?

I will answer in Private once I get results but it's a very trusted person that will make things right if they are bad.

1 thing I will say is not spending $42 on a serum test would be foolish as it tells the facts.

Not a bad price for the iether IMO if they are real because if real they will rock.

I pinned 10ui to take the test I never in my life ran GH hence testing it but I will say this I got real lethargic during the day and my body forced me to go to sleep much earlier then ever and some weird dreams happened.

I ordered them 2 weeks ago and got them 2 days ago!

musclejuice
03-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Mine look just like the ones on the left and they are fake.. They are so fake I can inject the whole bottle and not feel shit.. I say this because I did
Superbee i think you have it mixed up bud cause the ones well lets make this easier tops are fake bottums are real.

I hear what your saying about pinning 10iu i bought 15 of those kits and i pinned 20iu so i threw them in the garbage thats 1500$ i threw away.....thats WHY im so skeptical about chinese generic hgh and i know it when i see it and id hate for you members to buy or overpay for a product you think your getting when its not it or its not dosed right. Please trust me i know my shit. If i didnt u wouldnt see these pics :)

superbee
03-04-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm not mixed up. I became skeptical and went over to ProM (kami's biggest clientele) where other members with the exact same ones at the top pics were also garbage. I also had testing done Kami's forum. Mine are stamped and look real, but they are not!

musclejuice
03-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Hmmm yes the tops are fake bro! LOL Take a picture of your kit and let me have a look at it i want to look at the bottle and everything i will tell you straight up whats going on. Cause there is no way the real kigtropins Ive ordered over 300 of these kits no word of a lie. And never had a complaint. I swear to god!

musclejuice
03-04-2012, 10:01 PM
BTW the fake ones have kigtropin stamped on the flip off so dont let that fool u.

SFGiants
03-04-2012, 11:56 PM
BTW the fake ones have kigtropin stamped on the flip off so dont let that fool u.

This is true I just got fake and it looked like the real one in this post but the expiration is like the fake,

I did blood and came back .1 not even 1 it was .1 which tells me this 43 year old need HGH badly lol.

Getting things workout out though!

superbee
03-05-2012, 01:22 AM
http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?4450-Fasting-IGF