View Full Version : First cycle with Var.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

QueenOG
08-05-2018, 03:46 PM
I will be starting my anavar cycle tomorrow. And tracking progress here. I'm 5'6. 180lbs. This will be my first cycle with var. While I rotate clen throughout it every two weeks. I plan on going to get a body scan with BF and all the goodies as soon as I have time.
Any advice or guidance is welcome.
Let's get lean!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/3e4470eca915c22be5b82902d44feddf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/f2189eea730b284ae57569bb7a38819a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Awesome! Looks like uve already got a somewhat mesomorphic body type. With the right diet, training and supplementation ull look incredible!

Well u already look good thought.... sorry couldn't help myself[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TinyNutzzz
08-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Throw the Var out and stay like that [emoji6]. Nah seriously start low like 10-20mg of var a day and that clen will work magically threwout the process... That back and arms tho.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gearhead80
08-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Not sure if you have already shared somewhere else but what are your goals for this cycle? What does your diet and training regimen look like?

RETIC
08-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Wow! your shoulders and legs got some real good development , I think the Var and Clen will work magic for you. What are you thinking in terms of diet?

Fancycat69
08-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Cool. Looking forward to see what’s up. How’s your diet looking?

QueenOG
08-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Throw the Var out and stay like that [emoji6]. Nah seriously start low like 10-20mg of var a day and that clen will work magically threwout the process... That back and arms tho.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkYou got me fucked up! Im not letting this fluff stick around.Lol I'm starting at 5 mg. Probably wont go over 10 this cycle. I was pleasantly surprised with that back too. I have taken a picture of it in awhile lol.

QueenOG
08-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Diet. Is low carb about 80g.
55g of fat which I never hit. Fats are a touchy subject as the wrong ones fuck with my hiatal hernia...an avocado makes me sick. And protein I've been doing 110g. I'm pretty sure I need to do some tweaking.
Training is 6 days a week.
4 sets of 12 to 15. Drop sets strips sets... Til fail...just depends on the lifts I try to focus on control and tension. Generally keep it at 60 sec rest in between sets.
30 minutes of cardio at the end.

Oldskool
08-05-2018, 09:29 PM
55g of fat which I never hit. Fats are a touchy subject as the wrong ones fuck with my hiatal hernia...an avocado makes me sick. And protein I've been doing 110g. I'm pretty sure I need to do some tweaking.
4 sets of 12 to 15. Drop sets strips sets... Til fail...just depends on the lifts I try to focus on control and tension. Generally keep it at 60 sec rest in between sets.

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkBtw u might wanna check out: untold truth (female version) arielle palumbo

Its a YouTube video that might help a little.

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 10:14 PM
You got a lot of potential.Your training sounds on point as well. Don't worry about the numbers. Constant tension and rom is key. You seem to have that down. I'd eat a bit more if I were you though. Maybe some extra carbs. And not hitting the fats is fine I only eat about 30-35 grams a day myself. And am recomping beautifully. But the most important thing is consistency. And you seem to be motivated as well. You got this, just keep doing what your doing and you'll be a little brick shithouse in no time.

QueenOG
08-05-2018, 10:47 PM
You got a lot of potential.Your training sounds on point as well. Don't worry about the numbers. Constant tension and rom is key. You seem to have that down. I'd eat a bit more if I were you though. Maybe some extra carbs. And not hitting the fats is fine I only eat about 30-35 grams a day myself. And am recomping beautifully. But the most important thing is consistency. And you seem to be motivated as well. You got this, just keep doing what your doing and you'll be a little brick shithouse in no time.I know. I try to eat more but it's so hard sometimes. I eat every two hours. Lol. More carbs you think? I feel gross if I eat too many. Thank you for the kind words:)

GymPrincess
08-05-2018, 10:49 PM

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkWill be following along. I wouldn't start at 80g of carbs. Our bodies always adjust. My personal recommendation would be a carb cycle, that way you are not getting burnt out. We kinda have similiar body types too.

I started my cut with 257p 54f 206c. 247c on high days and 154c on low days. I lost 5.4lbs in the first month, a few inches and 1% bf. I just lowered my carbs by 20 for the first time.

I am starting a log soon and you are welcomed to follow along.

Not a big fan of clen either. I think an eca stack or gw50156 or sr9009 are way better choices without the dangers and negitive sides.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

QueenOG
08-05-2018, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Gym89;802256]Will be following along. I wouldn't start at 80g of carbs. Our bodies always adjust. My personal recommendation would be a carb cycle, that way you are not getting burnt out. We kinda have similiar body types too.

I started my cut with 257p 54f 206c. 247c on high days and 154c on low days. I lost 5.4lbs in the first month, a few inches and 1% bf. I just lowered my carbs by 20 for the first time.

Not a big fan of clen either. I think an eca stack or gw50156 or sr9009 are way better choices without the dangers and negitive sides.

Sent from my SM-G955U using

Your carb count gives me anxiety!!! Lol I do carb cycle. Its around 80 on low days and around 200 on high days. I cant consistently eat high carbs as I feel like I'm just bloated and gaining weight. . I would love to follow your log!!

I'm finishing up my first two weeks on clen, and the var will be started on the tail end of it. Just how the cookie crumbled. I didnt really have any bad side effects. Besides when I drank caffeine. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack my face was so tingly. Other then that smoothe sailing. Stay away from caffeine on the clen. Been noted. Lol I've heard of the eva stack but dk what the other two are. But clen kick start my fat burn I killed 8 pounds this two week cycle

americanbulldogg
08-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Good luck!!! Diet is key to all! I’ll be following the progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Will be following along. I wouldn't start at 80g of carbs. Our bodies always adjust. My personal recommendation would be a carb cycle, that way you are not getting burnt out. We kinda have similiar body types too.

You've taken Cardarine? How'd you like it? What'd you notice? Dosages?

GymPrincess
08-05-2018, 11:38 PM
You've taken Cardarine? How'd you like it? What'd you notice? Dosages?Yes! I really like it a lot. I sweat a little more during wokouts and get a zoned focus. I also have seen a great increase of endurance. You know the feeling of feeling completely empty after a workout? I don't get that feeling so much which is nice since I always have a ton of shit to do post workout.

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Yes! I really like it a lot. I sweat a little more during wokouts and get a zoned focus. I also have seen a great increase of endurance. You know the feeling of feeling completely empty after a workout? I don't get that feeling so much which is nice since I always have a ton of shit to do post workout.

How much did you take? How often? How long till it kicked in? I started 3 days ago(Thursday was first dose). Excited to see results. Heard the first 2 weeks are best. Day 3 still no noticable effects.

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 01:31 AM
[QUOTE=Gym89;802256]Will be following along. I wouldn't start at 80g of carbs. Our bodies always adjust. My personal recommendation would be a carb cycle, that way you are not getting burnt out. We kinda have similiar body types too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using

Your carb count gives me anxiety!!! Lol I do carb cycle. Its around 80 on low days and around 200 on high days. I cant consistently eat high carbs as I feel like I'm just bloated and gaining weight. . I would love to follow your log!!

I'm finishing up my first two weeks on clen, and the var will be started on the tail end of it. Just how the cookie crumbled. I didnt really have any bad side effects. Besides when I drank caffeine. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack my face was so tingly. Other then that smoothe sailing. Stay away from caffeine on the clen. Been noted. Lol I've heard of the eva stack but dk what the other two are. But clen kick start my fat burn I killed 8 pounds this two week cycle

2 things.

It's good you are taking the var now. Var is like test for women. Should always be first cycle(cept maybe primo,but that's a whole 'nother can of worms). And first cycle should always be done solo. So you can learn the compound. If you had sides you wouldn't know if it was the var or clen.

Var you should take with caffeine actually. You also want to take it twice a day. About 6-8 hours apart. Caffeine will greatly increase anavars bioavailability.

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 01:35 AM
[QUOTE=QueenOG;802264]

2 things.

It's good you are taking the var now. Var is like test for women. Should always be first cycle(cept maybe primo,but that's a whole 'nother can of worms). And first cycle should always be done solo. So you can learn the compound. If you had sides you wouldn't know if it was the var or clen.

Var you should take with caffeine actually. You also want to take it twice a day. About 6-8 hours apart. Caffeine will greatly increase anavars bioavailability.That was the plan. Half and half. Caffeine and var I'm sure will be fine. Lol caffeine and clen...not okay. My coworkers I'm sure thought I was on crack. Lol. I've read females logs about putting liquid clen in there coffee. Like girl you gonna make me have a heart attack for you. Lol. Too bad my kind of caffeine is frozen coffee I'm not allowed to drink. Lol.

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 01:45 AM
I know. I try to eat more but it's so hard sometimes. I eat every two hours. Lol. More carbs you think? I feel gross if I eat too many. Thank you for the kind words:)

Yes I would definitely do more carbs. Carbs are the most anabolic nutrient. If you ate nothing but carbs you would starve. But in combination with other nutrients it will allow your body to be at it's anabolic best and retain more nitrogen than a high fat high protein diet ever could. Proteins the brick,carbs are the morter,and fats are there to keep it all well lubricated.

The reason you feel gross is because carbs cause water retention. It's not a bad thing though. If you lower sodium it will be a lesser effect and as you lose body fat it become less noticable. If you increased carbs you would see a spike in body weight. But remember the scale does not really matter. It's the mirror and how you feel. Your only going to be eating 1200ish cals a day. That's a huge deficit. The best deficit is about 500 cals a day. Someone of your weight and activity level would be way higher than 1700. You cut too aggressive and your body starts to shut down, hold on to fat more stubborn, raise your appetite and cravings, cause an unhealthy relationship with food, and will atrophy muscles. No bueno.

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=MCmeshugenah;802349]That was the plan. Half and half. Caffeine and var I'm sure will be fine. Lol caffeine and clen...not okay. My coworkers I'm sure thought I was on crack. Lol. I've read females logs about putting liquid clen in there coffee. Like girl you gonna make me have a heart attack for you. Lol. Too bad my kind of caffeine is frozen coffee I'm not allowed to drink. Lol.

Same thing for me when I used to hear about people taking ephedrine,dmaa,and caffeine at the same time. Or ******** and caffeine and then going to workout. Doing cardio even. And I'm like how???? And start having heart palpitations. But it's not just that car is ok with caffeine. It is recommended with caffeine. Caffeine makes it work better. And be a decent human being and drink hot coffee.

And lol they probs def thought you were on crack or tweaking. Lol. But even if they accused you you'd piss clean. I used to take a sublingual supp. A white powder. It would make my lips white. Everyone thought I was smoking crack.

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 02:09 AM
Yes I would definitely do more carbs. Carbs are the most anabolic nutrient. If you ate nothing but carbs you would starve. But in combination with other nutrients it will allow your body to be at it's anabolic best and retain more nitrogen than a high fat high protein diet ever could. Proteins the brick,carbs are the morter,and fats are there to keep it all well lubricated.

The reason you feel gross is because carbs cause water retention. It's not a bad thing though. If you lower sodium it will be a lesser effect and as you lose body fat it become less noticable. If you increased carbs you would see a spike in body weight. But remember the scale does not really matter. It's the mirror and how you feel. Your only going to be eating 1200ish cals a day. That's a huge deficit. The best deficit is about 500 cals a day. Someone of your weight and activity level would be way higher than 1700. You cut too aggressive and your body starts to shut down, hold on to fat more stubborn, raise your appetite and cravings, cause an unhealthy relationship with food, and will atrophy muscles. No bueno.Okay soo more carbs. Yikes. Soo I should be eating 1200? Cause I always get confused about it. Diet is my weakness. I can put in the work but I know I dont eat enough of something. the diet I'm at right now is around 1300. And then I burn off 500 every cardio session

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 02:12 AM
Okay soo more carbs. Yikes. Soo I should be eating 1200? Cause I always get confused about it. Diet is my weakness. I can put in the work but I know I dont eat enough of something. the diet I'm at right now is around 1300. And then I burn off 500 every cardio session

Lol I majored dietetics in college. If you have diet questions feel free.

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 02:16 AM
[QUOTE=QueenOG;802352]

Same thing for me when I used to hear about people taking ephedrine,dmaa,and caffeine at the same time. Or ******** and caffeine and then going to workout. Doing cardio even. And I'm like how???? And start having heart palpitations. But it's not just that car is ok with caffeine. It is recommended with caffeine. Caffeine makes it work better. And be a decent human being and drink hot coffee.

And lol they probs def thought you were on crack or tweaking. Lol. But even if they accused you you'd piss clean. I used to take a sublingual supp. A white powder. It would make my lips white. Everyone thought I was smoking crack.Yeah fuck that. Lol my heart rate actually doesn't get effected by clen. Even during cardio. It just makes me feel like I have super human endurance lol. Can I just take caffeine pills? I hate hot coffee. And I have a super sensitive mouth. Lol I'm naturally just always hot. But I only get a frozen coffee every other Friday. Lol. As I'm stuffing my face with an ice cream cone lol

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 02:22 AM
[QUOTE=MCmeshugenah;802369]Yeah fuck that. Lol my heart rate actually doesn't get effected by clen. Even during cardio. It just makes me feel like I have super human endurance lol. Can I just take caffeine pills? I hate hot coffee. And I have a super sensitive mouth. Lol I'm naturally just always hot. But I only get a frozen coffee every other Friday. Lol. As I'm stuffing my face with an ice cream cone lol

Yes, a caffeine pills is perfect. It would also function as a pre workout. You got real lucky with that clen. There's a reason it's so cheap. I might give it a go again one of these days. You really make it seem tempting.

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=QueenOG;802380]

Yes, a caffeine pills is perfect. It would also function as a pre workout. You got real lucky with that clen. There's a reason it's so cheap. I might give it a go again one of these days. You really make it seem tempting.Okay. Caffeine pills on the list.
I know. I was nervous cause everyone said they had trouble sleeping. I have zero trouble sleeping. I get headaches but they're mild. I'm dosing at 60 right now but I do spread them out every two hours in the morning. I did 40 once at the same time and it all hit me at once and I could not sit still. I had a customer complaining to me at work...and I almost had a panic attack because I just wanted to walk away and go run laps to ease the shakes. You should try it again one day...or not. Whatever works for you yano.

G160
08-06-2018, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=QueenOG;802264]

2 things.

Var you should take with caffeine actually. You also want to take it twice a day. About 6-8 hours apart. Caffeine will greatly increase anavars bioavailability.

Interesting..

MCmeshugenah
08-06-2018, 02:36 AM
[QUOTE=MCmeshugenah;802349]

Interesting..

Yep save some money on the anavar by taking it with caffeine. There's loads of studies all over.

kubes
08-06-2018, 02:36 AM
Subscribed. Really looking forward to seeing your gains/progress

GymPrincess
08-06-2018, 04:08 AM
How much did you take? How often? How long till it kicked in? I started 3 days ago(Thursday was first dose). Excited to see results. Heard the first 2 weeks are best. Day 3 still no noticable effects.I took 10mg for a week and then 20mg forward. 16 weeks at a time

GymPrincess
08-06-2018, 04:18 AM
Okay soo more carbs. Yikes. Soo I should be eating 1200? Cause I always get confused about it. Diet is my weakness. I can put in the work but I know I dont eat enough of something. the diet I'm at right now is around 1300. And then I burn off 500 every cardio session

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkYou need to get a real diet set up before you start. You are gonna crash your body and fuck up your metabolism big time.

1. You need to know your maintenance calories and macros.
2. Protein should be 1.5g per lb of body weight, carbs should be at 1.25g per lb body weight and the rest fats.
3. I use the weight I want to be at the end of the cut to calculate the numbers above.
4. From maintenance decrease your calories by 20% to start.
5. Weigh yourself daily and each week take an average.
6. Take measurements monthly as well
7. ECA stack instead of clen 1 caffiene pill, 25mg of ephedrine, 1 baby aspirin. Dose 1x a day in morning on an empty stomach and every 3 to 4 days add a dose until you reach the max dose of 4x a day. Not recommended to run more than 8 weeks.

**** you should definitely do more research on things before running a cycle, especially as a woman. Men and women are very different as is every person. Don't depend on what people say since everyone doesn't know their shit.

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 04:39 AM
You need to get a real diet set up before you start. You are gonna crash your body and fuck up your metabolism big time.

1. You need to know your maintenance calories and macros.
2. Protein should be 1.5g per lb of body weight, carbs should be at 1.25g per lb body weight and the rest fats.
3. I use the weight I want to be at the end of the cut to calculate the numbers above.
4. From maintenance decrease your calories by 20% to start.
5. Weigh yourself daily and each week take an average.
6. Take measurements monthly as well
7. ECA stack instead of clen 1 caffiene pill, 25mg of ephedrine, 1 baby aspirin. Dose 1x a day in morning on an empty stomach and every 3 to 4 days add a dose until you reach the max dose of 4x a day. Not recommended to run more than 8 weeks.

**** you should definitely do more research on things before running a cycle, especially as a woman. Men and women are very different as is every person. Don't depend on what people say since everyone doesn't know their shit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkIt just seems like so much fucking food. Which I know I need but fuck. Thank you for the info ill put it to use!

GymPrincess
08-06-2018, 02:51 PM
It just seems like so much fucking food. Which I know I need but fuck. Thank you for the info ill put it to use!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkOh it is. When I am eating clean sometimes I feel sick. I force myself to eat. I have to suppliment with usually 2 shakes a day to hit my macros.
- egg whites (boiled)
- dannon fit and light greek yougurt
- fat free cottage cheese

Are a few snacks to help get in the protein

GurthQuake
08-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Oh ya you’re gonna be ripped . stay on track . Go to the gym even when u don’t feel like . Number one priority——GET THERE AND Work the muscles you have scheduled to work that day plain and simple

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Oh it is. When I am eating clean sometimes I feel sick. I force myself to eat. I have to suppliment with usually 2 shakes a day to hit my macros.
- egg whites (boiled)

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYeah. I calculated everything. And I'm gonna have to supplement with two shakes too. It's not like its impossible but I already forced myself to eat what I was eating. Gonna be an adjustment for sure

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Oh ya you’re gonna be ripped . stay on track . Go to the gym even when u don’t feel like . Number one priority——GET THERE AND Work the muscles you have scheduled to work that day plain and simpleI have no problem getting to the gym and working. Lol there are days I'm tired but I still put in the work. Yesterday was my rest day and I had a hard time not going lol.

GurthQuake
08-06-2018, 03:19 PM
I have no problem getting to the gym and working. Lol there are days I'm tired but I still put in the work. Yesterday was my rest day and I had a hard time not going lol.

I think you will do great. Will be fun to watch

Oldskool
08-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Oh it is. When I am eating clean sometimes I feel sick. I force myself to eat. I have to suppliment with usually 2 shakes a day to hit my macros.
- egg whites (boiled)

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkI like the dannon oikos a little better. It seems to help my digestive system more.

QueenOG
08-06-2018, 04:01 PM
I like the dannon oikos a little better. It seems to help my digestive system more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkI just use oikos plain Greek yogurt and stick that shit on my tater lol

Oldskool
08-06-2018, 04:21 PM
I just use oikos plain Greek yogurt and stick that shit on my tater lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkLmmfao. U a trip young lady. [emoji23]

QueenOG
08-07-2018, 03:57 AM
Update....
Upped my food intake...

Currently falling asleep trying to eat a potato.

That is all.

Fancycat69
08-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Update....
Upped my food intake...

Currently falling asleep trying to eat a potato.

That is all.

Dang queen this thread blew up since I was last here lol. Looks like u have a lot of people interested in your progress.

QueenOG
08-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Dang queen this thread blew up since I was last here lol. Looks like u have a lot of people interested in your progress.That's because I am Queen!!
(Insert crown emoji here ) lol jkjk.
Keeps you motivated when people are watching lol

webdev
08-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Yeah fuck that. Lol my heart rate actually doesn't get effected by clen. Even during cardio. It just makes me feel like I have super human endurance lol. Can I just take caffeine pills? I hate hot coffee. And I have a super sensitive mouth. Lol I'm naturally just always hot. But I only get a frozen coffee every other Friday. Lol. As I'm stuffing my face with an ice cream cone lol

60mg of legit clen gives me a resting heart rate of 105 bmp at 11pm when I take it at 7am [emoji23] Can’t sleep because my ear thumps against my pillow so I have to adjust them just right lol

Following along as well. My gf wants to start var, she also needs to gain weight, eat food, drink water and actually have a real gym regime (currently does none of these) so she won’t be dipping into my stash any time soon lol

QueenOG
08-08-2018, 05:29 AM
60mg of legit clen gives me a resting heart rate of 105 bmp at 11pm when I take it at 7am [emoji23] Can’t sleep because my ear thumps against my pillow so I have to adjust them just right lol

Following along as well. My gf wants to start var, she also needs to gain weight, eat food, drink water and actually have a real gym regime (currently does none of these) so she won’t be dipping into my stash any time soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol!!! I had to space those doses out. Because when all that shit hits you at one time...my godduh. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. Lol. I'm on the back side of the clen cycle. Going back down to 20 the last few days. I did realize I couldn't handle bright lights or loud noises. Made me irritated and get anxiety. Lol.

Tell yo girl to get that ass in the gym !!!!

NM Pitbull
08-10-2018, 03:20 AM
I will be starting my anavar cycle tomorrow. And tracking progress here. I'm 5'6. 180lbs. This will be my first cycle with var. While I rotate clen throughout it every two weeks. I plan on going to get a body scan with BF and all the goodies as soon as I have time.
Any advice or guidance is welcome.
Let's get lean!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/3e4470eca915c22be5b82902d44feddf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/f2189eea730b284ae57569bb7a38819a.jpg

No disrespect but I’d take a run at ya just the way you are. I’m excited to see where your going to end up. Keep those pics comin

QueenOG
08-10-2018, 03:34 AM
No disrespect but I’d take a run at ya just the way you are. I’m excited to see where your going to end up. Keep those pics comin

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNon taken lol thank you ! I will :)

NM Pitbull
08-10-2018, 03:41 AM
Non taken lol thank you ! I will :)

Following.

Weapon X
08-11-2018, 01:23 AM
I’ll be following your log

QueenOG
08-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Hey hey fit fam!!
Just gonna do a quick little check in.
Almost done with my first week with var.
I've been dosing 5mg a day with a half in the morning and the other half at 5pm.
Caffeine pill in the morning.
I have experienced zero negative side effects this week. I did get headaches the first couple days but those have sense gone. My gym pump is getting stronger. My mood is much lighter. I'm actually not as big of asshole as I normally am. I sweat, alot. Even off the clen. Also the libido. I can't even.

I did a macro count my diet is now 247p 204c 40f wwith carb cycle. 150c on low days.
Training is still 4 sets of 15. I mix in circuits drops sets strip sets. Til fail. 30 minutes of cardio after the lift sessions.

I still haven't had time to get BF but I will do that as soon as I can. Life is busy!
Happy Saturday:)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/b65d16734cae46582f49994c1fdf9789.jpg

GurthQuake
08-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Hey hey fit fam!!
I've been dosing 5mg a day with a half in the morning and the other half at 5pm.
I have experienced zero negative side effects this week. I did get headaches the first couple days but those have sense gone. My gym pump is getting stronger. My mood is much lighter. I'm actually not as big of asshole as I normally am. I sweat, alot. Even off the clen. Also the libido. I can't even.

I did a macro count my diet is now 247p 204c 40f wwith carb cycle. 150c on low days.
Training is still 4 sets of 15. I mix in circuits drops sets strip sets. Til fail. 30 minutes of cardio after the lift sessions.

I still haven't had time to get BF but I will do that as soon as I can. Life is busy!
Happy Saturday:)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/b65d16734cae46582f49994c1fdf9789.jpg

Already beginning to tighten up. Keep at it

QueenOG
08-11-2018, 06:53 PM
:)
Already beginning to tighten up. Keep at it

kubes
08-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Hard work is paying off. Looking great

Fancycat69
08-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Hey hey fit fam!!

Good work. Things are only going to get better from here. Just make sure to stick to your diet

Oldskool
08-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Hey hey fit fam!!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkQuads are looking damn good!

I used to take a caffeine pill when i was cutting cuz i don't like coffee but wanted the effects.

I found the optimum nutrition amino energy EAS.

Its perfect for any kind of cutting cycle imo. U can fine tune how much caffeine u use cuz each scoop is 50mg caffeine and u can pile on as many scoops as u want.

It provides EAS which is essential to minimize muscle lose on a hard core cut.

I use it everyday no matter what im doing thohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/746b9e7d7096adb9357481973f9aeb63.jpg

Oldskool
08-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Quads are looking damn good!

I used to take a caffeine pill when i was cutting cuz i don't like coffee but wanted the effects.

Its perfect for any kind of cutting cycle imo. U can fine tune how much caffeine u use cuz each scoop is 50mg caffeine and u can pile on as many scoops as u want.

I use it everyday no matter what im doing thohttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180811/746b9e7d7096adb9357481973f9aeb63.jpg

Idk y the autocorrect did it but i meant to say EAA not EAS

QueenOG
08-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Quads are looking damn good!

Thank you! Yeah I just pop the pill
I love frozen coffee. I cant drinky that everyday. I actually dont even use preworkout. Lol. I used to but every pwo I would get they would have little to no effect within a week or two. My friend uses that stuff though and loves it too!! I just use aminos. And creatine.

GymPrincess
08-12-2018, 01:53 AM
Hey hey fit fam!!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkYou are on a great track.

NM Pitbull
08-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Hey hey fit fam!!

Very nice! You can tell that you already have some great muscle structure now it’s time to reveal it. Great job so far.

QueenOG
08-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Can I just be done adulting for the day?? Meal prep Sunday. I'm so sleepy. I still have to make rice and measure shit out. Wahhh
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/173c1b2dfa1fcd4e4e344a4ff5de6abd.jpg

Ranger15
08-12-2018, 09:07 PM
All ready making good progress stick to your diet and your training and you will crush your goals no doubt.

QueenOG
08-12-2018, 10:07 PM
I'm gonna leave these here.
I'm so obsessed with my legs and booty. I cant wait to see what's in store for them.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/74e480a675e6bb619749ab76e198e194.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/b654e1e17dcd12a6fa1343f7a83ed2fa.jpg

MCmeshugenah
08-12-2018, 10:19 PM
I'm so obsessed with my legs and booty. I cant wait to see what's in store for them.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/74e480a675e6bb619749ab76e198e194.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/b654e1e17dcd12a6fa1343f7a83ed2fa.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/337b1fecf911778cfa84d878883ff602.gif

NM Pitbull
08-12-2018, 10:27 PM

YES PLEASE, AND THANK YOU!!

QueenOG
08-12-2018, 10:32 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180812/337b1fecf911778cfa84d878883ff602.gifDelete your messages bruhhhhh

MCmeshugenah
08-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Delete your messages bruhhhhh

No!

MCmeshugenah
08-13-2018, 05:09 AM
No!

If this last message I tried to send clears from the cache,I'm fucking done.

QueenOG
08-13-2018, 05:12 AM
If this last message I tried to send clears from the cache,I'm fucking done.Why are you yelling

MCmeshugenah
08-13-2018, 05:48 AM
Why are you yelling

I'm not.

QueenOG
08-14-2018, 01:47 AM
Good evening lovelies!.
So I don't plan on really posting to many workouts but tonight I had to really fight with myself to not skip out in the gym.

In honor of getting my ass there we did..quad dom day(I never skip leg day) okuurrrrrr
(60 second rests for all sets except extensions 30 sec rest)

Leg extension 35 lb4×15 warm up
Hack squat.100lb 3×20
Leg press. 225 4×15
Squats. 135 4×10
Last said I hold for three seconds and squeeze up.
I normally do squats first but...non were open

Sissy squat burn outs 2 sets. I stopped counting after I got stuck and fell in the floor.

Seated calf raises 50lb 4x15

I have a massive food baby, and kept burping up my cheat meal.

Skipping the intense cardio I'm gonna take my furbaby for a walk instead.

Have a good night!

NM Pitbull
08-14-2018, 02:21 AM
Right on! Monday is my legs day as well. Keep the blood pumpin’!

QueenOG
08-14-2018, 02:28 AM
Right on! Monday is my legs day as well. Keep the blood pumpin’!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe. Are. Twinning.!!!

Hope your leg day was super lit!

NM Pitbull
08-14-2018, 02:39 AM
We. Are. Twinning.!!!

Hope your leg day was super lit!

I just posted in my log “Pits Low Dose BCG Log” check it out and let me know what you think.

QueenOG
08-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Just a quick quickie.

Today is the first day the pump was realllllll.
I honestly didn't know if I was gonna gym today because of my hernia flare up Last night but towards the end of the day I started slamming water and feeling much better..

Anyways.
It was chest and triceps with alittle shoulder work in the mix.

I did seated flies 3×15 with ten pushups after 30 seconds rests...
Went to bar bench did 4×12 at 95. And I've never been able to complete that. I was pretty stoked.
Hammer strength shoulder press. 3×12 45lb each side and last set a drop set til fail.
15lb lateral raises 3 x 15 30 second rest, no weight raises during rest duration.
Front raises 4x15...30 SR. Not actually sure why I did an extra set I was just feeling it. And my shoulders did get extremely tight.

4 sets 15 vgrip pulldown. 30lbs 30 second rest last being a drop set
Andduh... over head triceps..burn outs. Two sets.

I'm stoked to feel hungry again.
Starting week of gym has been rough this week but I still managed to be there every day.

I'm pretty sure I'll be back to 100 percent tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

MCmeshugenah
08-15-2018, 05:51 AM
Just a quick quickie.

Today is the first day the pump was realllllll.
I honestly didn't know if I was gonna gym today because of my hernia flare up Last night but towards the end of the day I started slamming water and feeling much better..

Anyways.
It was chest and triceps with alittle shoulder work in the mix.

I did seated flies 3×15 with ten pushups after 30 seconds rests...
Went to bar bench did 4×12 at 95. And I've never been able to complete that. I was pretty stoked.
Hammer strength shoulder press. 3×12 45lb each side and last set a drop set til fail.
15lb lateral raises 3 x 15 30 second rest, no weight raises during rest duration.
Front raises 4x15...30 SR. Not actually sure why I did an extra set I was just feeling it. And my shoulders did get extremely tight.

4 sets 15 vgrip pulldown. 30lbs 30 second rest last being a drop set
Andduh... over head triceps..burn outs. Two sets.

I'm stoked to feel hungry again.
Starting week of gym has been rough this week but I still managed to be there every day.

I'm pretty sure I'll be back to 100 percent tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkNows about the time it's going to be starting to kick in. The pumps on var are insane. Taurine will help. Especially lower back pumps. The Roman chair was a no go for me in var.

Make sure you stay conscious of your behavior towards other untill you know how the gear will effect you. Every one's different.

Working out on gear can definately be great fun though.

ITSMYBODY
08-15-2018, 06:21 AM
Royal is good I know some say its cheap and bunk but man that stuff is my favorite I cant wait until my source gets it back in stock

QueenOG
08-15-2018, 02:52 PM
Nows about the time it's going to be starting to kick in. The pumps on var are insane. Taurine will help. Especially lower back pumps. The Roman chair was a no go for me in var.

Make sure you stay conscious of your behavior towards other untill you know how the gear will effect you. Every one's different.

Working out on gear can definately be great fun though.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkI'm an asshole in general though. ... ................

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 02:57 AM
Okay...
But like...I swear to fucking god...
I just left my heart on the gym floor. I literally could not even do cardio or sit in the sauna because I thought I was going to die. Lol.

The pump I had tonight was unreal...I did back and biceps and then the homie asked me if I wanted to run sleds with him...

Anyone who knows me knows if you ask me to lift with you it's an automatic competition.
We started off light. 125 pounds no big deal. Quad pump was killer. Then he adds weight and when he done .. he goes to take it off I said no homie...leave that shit on. 245. Down and back. I died. I was pushing thru quad cramps...then we go up to 290. I fucking died. I banged that shit out and dropped to the floor. 2 minutes later I got up and finished my biceps. I didnt know if I was gonna vomit or curl over and die. Literally had to sit in my car for 10 minutes before driving home to bring myself back down to planet earth.
Anywho. I snapped some pics because I've been steady working for shoulder def. and on my biceps. I hate taking pictures of my biceps because I've had a hell of a time trying to get them to grow but I've finally gotten a baby peak that I'm proud of. After all the log is about my progress
He calls me viking. But I call my QueenOG. (Queen.Of.Gains.)

Good night!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/64f8ae618dbf06d89aa5040e69c01343.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/d348533a0522bd0d90304a9be96ac13a.jpg

NM Pitbull
08-16-2018, 04:32 AM
Okay...
I just left my heart on the gym floor. I literally could not even do cardio or sit in the sauna because I thought I was going to die. Lol.

The pump I had tonight was unreal...I did back and biceps and then the homie asked me if I wanted to run sleds with him...

Anyone who knows me knows if you ask me to lift with you it's an automatic competition.
We started off light. 125 pounds no big deal. Quad pump was killer. Then he adds weight and when he done .. he goes to take it off I said no homie...leave that shit on. 245. Down and back. I died. I was pushing thru quad cramps...then we go up to 290. I fucking died. I banged that shit out and dropped to the floor. 2 minutes later I got up and finished my biceps. I didnt know if I was gonna vomit or curl over and die. Literally had to sit in my car for 10 minutes before driving home to bring myself back down to planet earth.
Anywho. I snapped some pics because I've been steady working for shoulder def. and on my biceps. I hate taking pictures of my biceps because I've had a hell of a time trying to get them to grow but I've finally gotten a baby peak that I'm proud of. After all the log is about my progress

Good night!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/64f8ae618dbf06d89aa5040e69c01343.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/d348533a0522bd0d90304a9be96ac13a.jpg

When it come to vomit workouts I say yakitty yak, don’t talk back LOL! Great job holding your own. RESPECT!!

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 04:40 AM
When it come to vomit workouts I say yakitty yak, don’t talk back LOL! Great job holding your own. RESPECT!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkExcept. I always talk back ;)

MCmeshugenah
08-16-2018, 06:24 AM
Except. I always talk back ;)

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkWell I mean aren't you supposed to? If someone is asking you something or speaking to you, it would be rude not to. [emoji14]

MCmeshugenah
08-16-2018, 09:23 AM
Okay...

Good night!

Your nickname is Viking?

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 02:23 PM
Your nickname is Viking?One of them lol

MCmeshugenah
08-16-2018, 03:34 PM
One of them lol

Do you come from the land of the ice and snow? From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow.
The hammer of the gods
drove your ships to new lands
To fight the horde, and sing and cry
Valhalla, we are coming!

americanbulldogg
08-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Keep it up!!! Doing great!

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 05:34 PM
Do you come from the land of the ice and snow? From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow.
The hammer of the gods
drove your ships to new lands
To fight the horde, and sing and cry
Valhalla, we are coming!Uhm....duh.

Winter is coming

Hhahah

Oldskool
08-16-2018, 05:50 PM
Okay...

Good night!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkNice. Im addicted to those kind of work outs. U get that endorphin rush.

Oldskool
08-16-2018, 05:52 PM
I'm an asshole in general though. ... ................

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 07:15 PM
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkAre you judging me right now???

Oldskool
08-16-2018, 08:10 PM
Are you judging me right now???

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkBahaha. Nah. Im wondering if u got a man[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 08:13 PM
Bahaha. Nah. Im wondering if u got a man[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkNope and it's probably cause I always talk back. Lmfao!!!

Oldskool
08-16-2018, 08:13 PM
Bahaha
Nope and it's probably cause I always talk back. Lmfao!!!

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 08:19 PM
Alright bitches...
I finally made my way down to get a body scan which I didnt even wanna do today, because I weighed 183 yesterday and 189 this morning. Mother nature is about to bless me. But I went to get some numbers anyways. I'll cry about it later.

Lol. F.M.L.
29 % BF.
134 pounds of lean body mass.
I'll upload the pic so you can take a gander...excuse me while I go cry!!

Also there a pic of my sweet upper body to make myself feel better.

Good day sir!! :'(
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/b1595e66aea4856304a05a84003e7352.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/e5f9a2468880a88e86317379cd98a7fb.jpg

webdev
08-16-2018, 08:30 PM
Alright bitches...
I finally made my way down to get a body scan which I didnt even wanna do today, because I weighed 183 yesterday and 189 this morning. Mother nature is about to bless me. But I went to get some numbers anyways. I'll cry about it later.

Lol. F.M.L.
29 % BF.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/b1595e66aea4856304a05a84003e7352.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180816/e5f9a2468880a88e86317379cd98a7fb.jpg

Eh don’t count on those machines, I prefer to do it a couple times a month under the exact same conditions.

If you had any water, caffeine, food, had lifted at all, etc before hand - it’s off...do it again completely fasted if so.

They’re good for like...to see if you’re making progress and only do it under the exact same conditions each time.

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 08:34 PM
Eh don’t count on those machines, I prefer to do it a couple times a month under the exact same conditions.

If you had any water, caffeine, food, had lifted at all, etc before hand - it’s off...do it again completely fasted if so.

They’re good for like...to see if you’re making progress and only do it under the exact same conditions each time.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah. I tried to go completely fasted, but they dont open till 10. And I was becoming extremely hangry. I had some granola and banana in milk. Lol.
I'm gonna go every two weeks probably. On Sunday. Plus I just got my monthly blood shedder this morning so that's gonna throw it off too. But I'm already two weeks late in getting numbers. I didnt wanna put it off another week. Lol

I'm still gonna cry about it hahaha.

americanbulldogg
08-16-2018, 08:39 PM
It’s all good... we all start high and go down from there! You’ll get where you need to be!

webdev
08-16-2018, 08:42 PM
Yeah. I tried to go completely fasted, but they dont open till 10. And I was becoming extremely hangry. I had some granola and banana in milk. Lol.
I'm gonna go every two weeks probably. On Sunday. Plus I just got my monthly blood shedder this morning so that's gonna throw it off too. But I'm already two weeks late in getting numbers. I didnt wanna put it off another week. Lol

I'm still gonna cry about it hahaha.

Go get a good pump and then do it...it’ll add 20lbs LBM and drop 5% bf [emoji23]

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 08:48 PM
It’s all good... we all start high and go down from there! You’ll get where you need to be!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDoesn't change the fact I'm having an ice cream post work out today lol.

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 08:49 PM
Go get a good pump and then do it...it’ll add 20lbs LBM and drop 5% bf [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLmao!!! Its hammie day killer. Itll add 40 pounds [emoji23][emoji23]

americanbulldogg
08-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Doesn't change the fact I'm having an ice cream post work out today lol.

Nothing wring with that!! Live life!

NM Pitbull
08-16-2018, 09:54 PM
Alright bitches...

Lol. F.M.L.
29 % BF.

29% is pretty good for ladies. You look amazing! You and I have what I call flattering fat. LOL. We may not have paper thin skin with map like striations but we look hella good
[emoji13][emoji6]

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 11:29 PM
29% is pretty good for ladies. You look amazing! You and I have what I call flattering fat. LOL. We may not have paper thin skin with map like striations but we look hella good
[emoji13][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you pitty!!

I supposed you're right....plus yano if we had thin skin we'd be little sensitive sissy Lala crybabies that get offended by everything.

No one wants that's;)

Also...im still gonna slay this fatty fat. Lol hopefully. Fingers crossed lol

americanbulldogg
08-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Thank you pitty!!

I supposed you're right....plus yano if we had thin skin we'd be little sensitive sissy Lala crybabies that get offended by everything.

No one wants that's;)

Also...im still gonna slay this fatty fat. Lol hopefully. Fingers crossed lol

Hopefully??? Your gonna slay it OG!

QueenOG
08-16-2018, 11:32 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRaawwwwrruhrhurhrhhrurhrh!!!!

I'm gonnnnaaaa slay it!!!!!!! :)
Rah. Lol

americanbulldogg
08-16-2018, 11:32 PM
Raawwwwrruhrhurhrhhrurhrh!!!!

I'm gonnnnaaaa slay it!!!!!!! :)
Rah. Lol

Hahaha

NM Pitbull
08-16-2018, 11:37 PM

Hopefully! You know she’s got this.

QueenOG
08-17-2018, 12:34 AM
Slayyyyyyy. :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/04416cb67e8e28d4d0c7030031e9ded7.jpg

JimmyMcFistacuff
08-17-2018, 02:14 AM
Dip it, dip it, dip it!!!!!!

JMcF

QueenOG
08-17-2018, 02:16 AM
Dip it, dip it, dip it!!!!!!

JMcF

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkDipping cones is a sin lol

QueenOG
08-18-2018, 03:35 PM
Good morning felllasss!

This week has been pretty rough man. I managed to make it to the gym everyday but my hernia flare up was not kind to me.

Today Mark's two weeks since I've started my cycle.
I feel leaner, i look leaner...minus all the bloating and pressure from my hernia. On top of that I've been ragging lol. So it's hard to gauge where I'm really at right now but its all going down and getting right.
My traps are looking beast. My hammies are popppin. And my arm are becoming more defined.

I've decided to do alittle fast this morning and lower my food intake so I can get my stomache right again. Probably pick up some probiotics when I go to the grocery store.

Today is the first day since Tuesday that I dont have pressure or feel like gonna vomit. Lol.

Cheers. To. That!

Have a good weekend :)

Berserker
08-18-2018, 04:20 PM
Maybe consider a regiment with Serrapeptase and Nattokinase. Theres tons of studies showing the combination being great for breaking up scar tissue. It's supposed to help break down the muscle proteins that are creating the scar tissue to begin with. I've been using it for a long time now and my pin sites are still pretty good to go. Maybe some rough pins here or there but overall nothing like it could be. I also know that my shoulders feel a lot better since I've been using it and I've had multiple shoulder injuries that would typically keep me sore. It makes me wonder if it would help with the scarring from your hernia

QueenOG
08-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Maybe consider a regiment with Serrapeptase and Nattokinase. Theres tons of studies showing the combination being great for breaking up scar tissue. It's supposed to help break down the muscle proteins that are creating the scar tissue to begin with. I've been using it for a long time now and my pin sites are still pretty good to go. Maybe some rough pins here or there but overall nothing like it could be. I also know that my shoulders feel a lot better since I've been using it and I've had multiple shoulder injuries that would typically keep me sore. It makes me wonder if it would help with the scarring from your herniaWould it help if my hernia hasn't been repaired yet though?? I still have a the hole in my diaphragm....

Berserker
08-18-2018, 06:43 PM
Hmm that's a good question. I guess I just assumed you had a repair already and it was acting up after the fact. I had a small tear in my lower abdomen from deads a few years ago. I never had it medically fixed. It took me until about a year ago to be able to do deadlifts again. I've been using the combo for a little while and I don't have pains. I guess in the end, it probably couldn't hurt. It's better than doing nothing and just trying to suck it up ya know

QueenOG
08-18-2018, 06:46 PM
Hmm that's a good question. I guess I just assumed you had a repair already and it was acting up after the fact. I had a small tear in my lower abdomen from deads a few years ago. I never had it medically fixed. It took me until about a year ago to be able to do deadlifts again. I've been using the combo for a little while and I don't have pains. I guess in the end, it probably couldn't hurt. It's better than doing nothing and just trying to suck it up ya knowNope. Ya girl ain't got insurance to fix it. I'm on medicine that keeps it in line for the most part. Lol maybe I'll look into. I just need to find a miracle supplement that will heal the hole lol

Berserker
08-18-2018, 06:55 PM
Dang that's gonna be tough. Maybe you can do an emergicare type of thing and just wing it lol. Or try to apply for some type of Medicaid or Medicare or Care Source.

QueenOG
08-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Dang that's gonna be tough. Maybe you can do an emergicare type of thing and just wing it lol. Or try to apply for some type of Medicaid or Medicare or Care Source.Hell. No. Lol I went to urgent care and all the testing and diag and everything cost me 6000 lol and they make you pay upfront. Lol the surgery is 20,000. Lol I make to much for any assistance. Besides obamacare and that's a fucking joke. Lol

MCmeshugenah
08-18-2018, 10:05 PM
Slayyyyyyy. :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/04416cb67e8e28d4d0c7030031e9ded7.jpg

If it fits the macros....nothing wrong with that.
Lol I'ma go get some myself soon..maple malnut.

QueenOG
08-18-2018, 10:08 PM
If it fits the macros....nothing wrong with that.
Lol I'ma go get some myself soon..maple malnut.It did actually lol

MCmeshugenah
08-18-2018, 10:10 PM
It did actually lol

Is there anything better than guilt free ice cream?

QueenOG
08-18-2018, 10:17 PM
Is there anything better than guilt free ice cream?Guilt free Mexican. Lol

MCmeshugenah
08-18-2018, 10:21 PM
Guilt free Mexican. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI like guilt free all you can eat. Last time I had that I was stoned and fasted about 12 hours. I mean there was lots of guilt afterwards. But in the moment it was great!

QueenOG
08-19-2018, 06:50 PM
We are officially two weeks into the Var.
Positives...
Strength is increasing
I feel leaner
High energy
Good pumps

Negatives I weigh 190 pounds lol
Irritably lol but I'm already irritable 75 percent
#queenattitude

I'm going to do some diet tweaking this next couple of weeks. Macros will remain the same...I might drop the protein a smidge I've been at 247p. 204 c and 130c on low day. I'm gonna go back to 2 low and 1 high as my carb cycle as it seems my body better responds to that.
Hoping for no more bad weeks. Lol come on hernia work with me!
I'll post pics and new BF in two weeks.
I'll also be throwing clen back in the mix next weekend

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180819/0265899c957c0804c15b9c2231dc1c26.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180819/508a40b2c37a61c1e0deba0f1c85a416.jpg

TinyNutzzz
08-19-2018, 07:28 PM
That Damn Back Tho [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]... Looking Good Sister!!

QueenOG
08-19-2018, 07:48 PM
That Damn Back Tho [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]... Looking Good Sister!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkSuperman dat hoe. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Why am I like this...

For real though. Im super salty I cant deadlift. [emoji24][emoji24] I wonder if I could do rack pulls though [emoji848]

And thank you :)

Weapon X
08-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Nice update.

Have you previously mentioned how much cardio you’re doing? You probably have and I don’t remember.

Tweek your diet, add the Clen, and possibly increase your cardio (?) and you should drop the BF.

Positives...
Strength is increasing
I feel leaner
High energy
Good pumps

#queenattitude

I'm going to do some diet tweaking this next couple of weeks. Macros will remain the same...I might drop the protein a smidge I've been at 247p. 204 c and 130c on low day. I'm gonna go back to 2 low and 1 high as my carb cycle as it seems my body better responds to that.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180819/0265899c957c0804c15b9c2231dc1c26.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180819/508a40b2c37a61c1e0deba0f1c85a416.jpg

Kbt1994
08-19-2018, 10:17 PM
Goos job, one day I'll have that discipline haha

QueenOG
08-19-2018, 10:20 PM
Nice update.

Have you previously mentioned how much cardio you’re doing? You probably have and I don’t remember.

Tweek your diet, add the Clen, and possibly increase your cardio (?) and you should drop the BF.I'm currently doing 30 minutes burning between. 4 to 5 hundred cals a session 6 days a week. This week my cardio slacked cause of my hernia flare up as well. I got there got my lifts in and left. Skipped I think three days of cardio. You think I need to up it ??

GymPrincess
08-20-2018, 12:59 AM
I'm currently doing 30 minutes burning between. 4 to 5 hundred cals a session 6 days a week. This week my cardio slacked cause of my hernia flare up as well. I got there got my lifts in and left. Skipped I think three days of cardio. You think I need to up it ??

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI would say add in some hiit sessions instead of cardio. Especially since keeping muscle is important. It also takes less time and has more benefits imho.

Also remember a cut is a process, if you cut calories or do too much cardio from the beginning you are gonna burn out and have no tools left.

1. Make sure all food is weighed out.
2. Rememeber iifym isn't the best way to do shit. This is good if you really can't resist something. But if you constantly use it you arent going to get results.
3. Weigh in daily and take a weekly average. Along with measurements monthly
4. Calories and cardio/hiit should only need to be adjusted every 2 to 4 weeks

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 01:33 AM
I would say add in some hiit sessions instead of cardio. Especially since keeping muscle is important. It also takes less time and has more benefits imho.

Also remember a cut is a process, if you cut calories or do too much cardio from the beginning you are gonna burn out and have no tools left.

1. Make sure all food is weighed out.
2. Rememeber iifym isn't the best way to do shit. This is good if you really can't resist something. But if you constantly use it you arent going to get results.
3. Weigh in daily and take a weekly average. Along with measurements monthly
4. Calories and cardio/hiit should only need to be adjusted every 2 to 4 weeks

Yeah I've been head planning all day. And I was thinking I should actually probably change my cardio routine as I've been doing the same cardio for probably 6 weeks. Hiit just pisses me off but it's not a bad idea. 20 minutes off hiit over 30 of cardio .

I actually dont do the iifym..my diet still stays pretty clean. I'm not wilding out on junk food just because it fits. Just sometimes a girl needs an ice cream come. Lol I just wanna tweak my protein a smidge. Harder to digest foods fuck my hernia up.

Also I can do the measurements.
I did measurements. I didnt write them down cause I'm a retard but the only one I remember was my bust and I went from 35 to 34 the last two weeks.
I just cant weigh myself everyday that becomes an unhealthy obsession and I WILL get obsessed with it and it effects me mentally. Once a week will have to do.

GymPrincess
08-20-2018, 01:59 AM
Yeah I've been head planning all day. And I was thinking I should actually probably change my cardio routine as I've been doing the same cardio for probably 6 weeks. Hiit just pisses me off but it's not a bad idea. 20 minutes off hiit over 30 of cardio .

I actually dont do the iifym..my diet still stays pretty clean. I'm not wilding out on junk food just because it fits. Just sometimes a girl needs an ice cream come. Lol I just wanna tweak my protein a smidge. Harder to digest foods fuck my hernia up.

Also I can do the measurements.
I did measurements. I didnt write them down cause I'm a retard but the only one I remember was my bust and I went from 35 to 34 the last two weeks.
I just cant weigh myself everyday that becomes an unhealthy obsession and I WILL get obsessed with it and it effects me mentally. Once a week will have to do.

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkIf you do actual hiit you shouldn't even need 20 min. 10 min is more than enough for sure. I also switch this up between cycling,stairmaster, and circut type stuff. Just keep an eye that your heartrate is in the right range. Mine is usually around 170 to 185 i think.

Hey i feel ya. This girl has a fudge round here and there, i also will take a bite of something if i can't have it lol. With my ED, I can't do the whole absolutely no way or i will binge [emoji24].

I prob do 5 scoops a day of protein powder on average. I can't eat so much food. I am already sick feeling. Cottage cheese and a greek yogurt is a nice high protein snack.

If you can't do everyday just make sure you do the ssme day each week and if you are carb cycling it will have to be the same set up. Since if you weigh yourself one week after low days and then another week after a high day it will most likely be a huge difference. Then just take a monthly average. I already have that obsession and i have to weigh myself every day. [emoji37].

Changes will come. After the baby i was like 34% bf and now i am about 21 to 22%. The goal is to get below 20. If i ever get the money i really want to do a dexa scan since it is most accurate. But the scale i have now does seem to be somewhat on point. The numbers were pretty close to those more expensive machinces like at gnc ect.

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 02:41 AM
If you do actual hiit you shouldn't even need 20 min. 10 min is more than enough for sure. I also switch this up between cycling,stairmaster, and circut type stuff. Just keep an eye that your heartrate is in the right range. Mine is usually around 170 to 185 i think.

Hey i feel ya. This girl has a fudge round here and there, i also will take a bite of something if i can't have it lol. With my ED, I can't do the whole absolutely no way or i will binge [emoji24].

I prob do 5 scoops a day of protein powder on average. I can't eat so much food. I am already sick feeling. Cottage cheese and a greek yogurt is a nice high protein snack.

If you can't do everyday just make sure you do the ssme day each week and if you are carb cycling it will have to be the same set up. Since if you weigh yourself one week after low days and then another week after a high day it will most likely be a huge difference. Then just take a monthly average. I already have that obsession and i have to weigh myself every day. [emoji37].

Changes will come. After the baby i was like 34% bf and now i am about 21 to 22%. The goal is to get below 20. If i ever get the money i really want to do a dexa scan since it is most accurate. But the scale i have now does seem to be somewhat on point. The numbers were pretty close to those more expensive machinces like at gnc ect.

I do the same thing. The boys at work always eat fast food and when they ask me if I want anything I tell them no but I'm taking a bite of your burger. My mood goes from bitch to happy girl after that bite. Lol

The way the carb cycle ends sets it up perfect for for every Sunday after my two low carb days and then Sunday is high carb / cheat meal if I want it.

I'm probably gonna do some type of hiit. Between cardio days. Switch it up.

The scale obsession is real. It took me along time to break it. Lol
You look good girl! The quest for the bodies we want will never end! Along with the tears and frustrations and doubt.

I have to keep reminding myself it's only been two weeks since I've changed my diet and training and I need to give it time but fuck. Lol. Sure gets depressing.

MCmeshugenah
08-20-2018, 02:50 AM
I do the same thing. The boys at work always eat fast food and when they ask me if I want anything I tell them no but I'm taking a bite of your burger. My mood goes from bitch to happy girl after that bite. Lol

The way the carb cycle ends sets it up perfect for for every Sunday after my two low carb days and then Sunday is high carb / cheat meal if I want it.

You look good girl! The quest for the bodies we want will never end! Along with the tears and frustrations and doubt.

I have to keep reminding myself it's only been two weeks since I've changed my diet and training and I need to give it time but fuck. Lol. Sure gets depressing.

It took me about 3 months after I started to really see a difference. To look like a different person. The scale is useless.. it just lets you know you heavy you are. And nothing else. Use it as a big picture kind of thing.

GymPrincess
08-20-2018, 03:12 AM

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I am the same way. My hubby doesnt let me hold the fast food bags because he knows i want a fry. I am like geez its 1 fry. My daughter is sweet and already knows so she always lets me get a bite of the sandwich. I always say once a fatty always a fatty at heart [emoji39]

I managed. Not to weigh myself on vacation and thats it.

I know I am never happy either. I have my depressed day aka fat days. But when i hit the weights i feel like top dog. (Reminds me of the show wentworth when i say that lol)

Thank you for the compliment. I know you are gonna kill it. We have similar builds. Just stick to it and magic will happen. [emoji8]

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 03:23 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I am the same way. My hubby doesnt let me hold the fast food bags because he knows i want a fry. I am like geez its 1 fry. My daughter is sweet and already knows so she always lets me get a bite of the sandwich. I always say once a fatty always a fatty at heart [emoji39]

I managed. Not to weigh myself on vacation and thats it.

I know I am never happy either. I have my depressed day aka fat days. But when i hit the weights i feel like top dog. (Reminds me of the show wentworth when i say that lol)

Thank you for the compliment. I know you are gonna kill it. We have similar builds. Just stick to it and magic will happen. [emoji8]

You're daughter sounds like the real MVP. ! Lol

Hubby needs to lighten up lmao!

Fat days are the worst. That's where my heads been at lately
Lol. But I agree. As soon as you hit the floor is just heaven. Nothing but you and the weights. Its beautiful. And calming. Although I have found myself grunting lately and I'm like woah girl. Chill. Lol [emoji23]

Thank you for the kind words.[emoji847][emoji847] Come on magic!!

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Goood morning fit fam!
I woke up this morning feeling pretty optimistic! Probably because its leg day. And we all know leg day is my fucking shit!

I'm dropping my protein from 247G down to 215.
Carbs will stay the same fats are 40.

Cardio will remain 30 minutes with and the end of lifts.
I think I'm gonna throw some HIIT. In the beginning for a solid warm up every other day and see how I respond. .

Happy leg day:)
Apples and oats for breakfast

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 03:38 PM
OH MY GODDDUHH.

So I was adding my macros into my counter...and realized for the last two weeks 30 carbs havent been logged...because I never changed the serving size..

So I've been eating more carbs then I should be...low carb days were like medium high carb days...

Shout out to my dumbass for not paying attention.

Xoxo
-queendumbass

americanbulldogg
08-20-2018, 03:38 PM
OH MY GODDDUHH.

So I was adding my macros into my counter...and realized for the last two weeks 30 carbs havent been logged...because I never changed the serving size..

So I've been eating more carbs then I should be...low carb days were like medium high carb days...

Shout out to my dumbass for not paying attention.

Xoxo
-queendumbass

Shit happens... kinda funny tho!

Caustic Charm
08-20-2018, 04:12 PM
You got me fucked up! Im not letting this fluff stick around.Lol I'm starting at 5 mg. Probably wont go over 10 this cycle. I was pleasantly surprised with that back too. I have taken a picture of it in awhile lol.

Whew, good! Cause at 20mg for a woman, you'd eat enough for 3 pregnant horses and gain about 20 pounds in 8 weeks LOL. Anavar has a tren-like effect on women, in my experience.

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Whew, good! Cause at 20mg for a woman, you'd eat enough for 3 pregnant horses and gain about 20 pounds in 8 weeks LOL. Anavar has a tren-like effect on women, in my experience.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I could never eat that much. I struggle with the diet I'm on now lol

Caustic Charm
08-20-2018, 04:54 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I could never eat that much. I struggle with the diet I'm on now lol

My wife did 25 mg a day for a month. She put on 16 pounds from 130 to 146. She then proceed to tell me to go fuck myself for making her put on weight [emoji23][emoji23] was the best she ever looked too. I wish she’d do it again

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 05:05 PM
My wife did 25 mg a day for a month. She put on 16 pounds from 130 to 146. She then proceed to tell me to go fuck myself for making her put on weight [emoji23][emoji23] was the best she ever looked too. I wish she’d do it again

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol. I dont mind gaining weigh If I'm leaning out. I like being muscular. Just dont wanna cross the masculine line. Lol. Get som caps. Spike her drink with the powder ;)

Caustic Charm
08-20-2018, 05:06 PM
I’m brewing these days. Anavar is next on my list to get the raws

GymPrincess
08-20-2018, 06:22 PM
Whew, good! Cause at 20mg for a woman, you'd eat enough for 3 pregnant horses and gain about 20 pounds in 8 weeks LOL. Anavar has a tren-like effect on women, in my experience.Uh, i think not i ran 20mg of var on a cut. I did add some weight but lost a bunch of inches. I didn't even eat like a normal horse, let alone 3 prego ones. [emoji23].

Not that OP needs 20mg of var

Caustic Charm
08-20-2018, 06:31 PM
Uh, i think not i ran 20mg of var on a cut. I did add some weight but lost a bunch of inches. I didn't even eat like a normal horse, let alone 3 prego ones. [emoji23].

My woman looked great on it too, she just didn’t like the added weight and size in her upper body

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 06:39 PM
Uh, i think not i ran 20mg of var on a cut. I did add some weight but lost a bunch of inches. I didn't even eat like a normal horse, let alone 3 prego ones. [emoji23].

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkI'm just gonna eat anavar like a horse and turn into a stallion lol [emoji23][emoji23]

GymPrincess
08-20-2018, 06:45 PM
I'm just gonna eat anavar like a horse and turn into a stallion lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk????. You are hilarious.. on a real note when i got around 20mg i seem to hold water. Prob not going above 15 this run since i have primo.

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 06:51 PM
????. You are hilarious.. on a real note when i got around 20mg i seem to hold water. Prob not going above 15 this run since i have primo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYeah..I've been running 10 mg. For a week...which is also when I got my period. And my hernia flared so I've been holding water like a mofo. Cant tell if it's from the var or all the extra bullshit....but I seem to be debloating today. So we will see. Lol

I've also got some GW on the way. Lol #excitingthings

Also I wanna be a clydesdale...not a stallion. Lol

MCmeshugenah
08-20-2018, 06:54 PM
I'm just gonna eat anavar like a horse and turn into a stallion lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkWomen with moustaches are fucking Hawt tho, I call them ball ticklers....the things I'd do for a piece of that chin 29769

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 07:09 PM
Women with moustaches are fucking Hawt tho, I call them ball ticklers....the things I'd do for a piece of that chin 29769

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkI hate you lol

webdev
08-20-2018, 07:15 PM
????. You are hilarious.. on a real note when i got around 20mg i seem to hold water. Prob not going above 15 this run since i have primo.

My gf is most definitely holding water at 10mg split am/pm, dropping back to 5mg today.

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 07:24 PM
My gf is most definitely holding water at 10mg split am/pm, dropping back to 5mg today.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow long did she run 5mg for before going to 10??

webdev
08-20-2018, 07:30 PM
How long did she run 5mg for before going to 10??

A week, she doesn’t need to be at 10mg anyways...already pretty cut so the water gain was instantly noticeable

Caustic Charm
08-20-2018, 08:13 PM
Yeah..I've been running 10 mg. For a week...which is also when I got my period. And my hernia flared so I've been holding water like a mofo. Cant tell if it's from the var or all the extra bullshit....but I seem to be debloating today. So we will see. Lol

I've also got some GW on the way. Lol #excitingthings

Also I wanna be a clydesdale...not a stallion. Lol

Leave it to a woman...she wants to be a horse with decorative feet [emoji23]

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 08:23 PM
Leave it to a woman...she wants to be a horse with decorative feet [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDecorative feet can still kick your ass doh. Lol

Caustic Charm
08-20-2018, 08:24 PM
Decorative feet can still kick your ass doh. Lol

They can, but that doesn’t mean I’m close enough to kick [emoji23]

QueenOG
08-20-2018, 08:28 PM
They can, but that doesn’t mean I’m close enough to kick [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk#gogogadgetextendylegs

QueenOG
08-21-2018, 03:32 AM
Good...night?? Lol
Okay so I had a crazy leg pump today. By the time I was done i felt like my quads were going to explode so heres my workout to kick off the week.

Leg extensions
3x15 50 pound warm up

Hack squat-feet together
3x20 210
Strip set. 25 10 45 ---- 10 25 45
That's the order of my weights he set was until fail. At least 10 reps per set no rest. (I died)

Sissy squats.
Body weight...15
10lb 15
25lb 15
35 lb 15 x2
Last set was a 1 2 rep every 3 would be PPS (pulse pulse squeeze)

This is where I could really tell the var was kicking in I could never complete 4 sets of 12 at body weight and here I am holding a 35 plate busting it out.

Leg press.
4x12 225

2 sets of walking lunges 20 steps each directly into 10 over head squats with a farmers walk back to starting position. 40lbs

Calf raises.
4x15 130 pounds.

6 minutes of hiit because I didnt wanna do three sessions.

25 minutes incline 10 speed 3.4 treadmill.

Sauna to unwind.

I feel damn good.

Kvasir
08-21-2018, 05:09 AM
Looking good Q. My wife did 6mg in split diseases ed for about a week then went up to 12.

Took a water pill if noticed retention. She same type body as you. Lost some weight, but mostly inches because she became so tight and hard

QueenOG
08-21-2018, 02:48 PM
Looking good Q. My wife did 6mg in split diseases ed for about a week then went up to 12.

Took a water pill if noticed retention. She same type body as you. Lost some weight, but mostly inches because she became so tight and hardDid she?? Good to know. I'm gonna look into the dandelion root. I'm actually retaining less and less. I took a water pill yesterday morning and shed a bunch of it lol.

webdev
08-21-2018, 07:21 PM
My stomach hates dandelion root. I was holding a lot after some heavy dbol and Diurex max from Walmart dried me out so much it almost gave me sinus infections, so that works [emoji23]

QueenOG
08-21-2018, 07:24 PM
My stomach hates dandelion root. I was holding a lot after some heavy dbol and Diurex max from Walmart dried me out so much it almost gave me sinus infections, so that works [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI have the duirex! Lol I just like to go with more natty things. Yano keep it fresh...shake things up. Lol

webdev
08-21-2018, 07:30 PM
Well the caffeine version is caffeine anhydrous so great for morning/preworkout [emoji14]

QueenOG
08-22-2018, 03:46 AM
Good evening.

Chest, tri's and shoulders today.

We started out with
3x15 50 pound flies 10 push ups between sets

Chest press
4x15 95 pounds
1x5 115
Dropset
85 10 reps
75 12 reps
65 12
Bar burn out

Incline press - hammer strength machine
4x15 25 each side.

Lat raises
15lb dbs 4x15
Front raise
10lb dbs 4x12
Military press
2×8 40 lbs
Military press 2x8

Shoulders cramped up had to cut it short. LOL I wanted to vomit they were so tight

Triceps
Push downs
4x20 25lbs

Ropes
3 pyramid sets
15 20 25 20 15 10

15 minute stair master level 8
20 minute bike.

Steam room

Low carb.
Macros have changed.
200c 150p 45f 1700cals.
130c low carb day.

I feel much much better with this diet. Protein cut was alittle drastic almost 100 grams but 150 is most the low as I have protein packed snacks as well.

Ranger15
08-22-2018, 03:54 AM
Hell yeah you're doing an awesome job staying focused with your training and doing a great job with your log. Really appreciate the insight from a females prespective on diet and training that we don't get to see to often. Now just for professional reason I think it would help us all out showing the progress that you've made by maybe the next leg day that you have we can get some booty picks to see what kinda pump in your glutes you have ! JK lol your doing a great job.

QueenOG
08-22-2018, 04:18 AM
Hell yeah you're doing an awesome job staying focused with your training and doing a great job with your log. Really appreciate the insight from a females prespective on diet and training that we don't get to see to often. Now just for professional reason I think it would help us all out showing the progress that you've made by maybe the next leg day that you have we can get some booty picks to see what kinda pump in your glutes you have ! JK lol your doing a great job.Thank you!
Diet is the hardest part but I really do think listening to your "gut" plays an important part. If you're not adjusting and it feels like too much. Its probably too much lol.

And dont worry ranger, there will be more booty pics lol.

NM Pitbull
08-22-2018, 04:30 AM
Thank you!
Diet is the hardest part but I really do think listening to your "gut" plays an important part. If you're not adjusting and it feels like too much. Its probably too much lol.

And dont worry ranger, there will be more booty pics lol.

Diet is rough for sure and SWEET on the booty pics lol.

QueenOG
08-22-2018, 04:35 AM
Diet is rough for sure and SWEET on the booty pics lol.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFor science purposes of course. Not because I'm obsessed with it ??[emoji51][emoji51]

NM Pitbull
08-22-2018, 04:44 AM
For science purposes of course. Not because I'm obsessed with it ??[emoji51][emoji51]

No, but I am lol

NM Pitbull
08-22-2018, 04:48 AM
Positives...
Strength is increasing
I feel leaner
High energy
Good pumps

#queenattitude

What the heck are those flowers doing there!! Nah but for real you really looking good. That waist line is getting tight. Im VERY interested to see your finish line.

QueenOG
08-22-2018, 04:54 AM
What the heck are those flowers doing there!! Nah but for real you really looking good. That waist line is getting tight. Im VERY interested to see your finish line.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkStay tuned, I'm very excited for the upcoming weeks.

#bootypicsforeveryone [emoji23][emoji23]

Seriously though, thank you for the kind words. :)

ITSMYBODY
08-22-2018, 08:27 AM
You definitely have some nice structure

MCmeshugenah
08-22-2018, 02:46 PM
You definitely have some nice structure

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkThat's always been my first compliment too..damn girl you got some nice bone structure. You could slap a pigs ass on your face and you'd still be a 4/10. Works Everytime.....

MrsBot
08-22-2018, 10:02 PM
Congratulations on all the progress, I too am doing a var cycle and super impressed with the results! Keep it up!

QueenOG
08-22-2018, 10:30 PM
Congratulations on all the progress, I too am doing a var cycle and super impressed with the results! Keep it up!I love var!!!!
Hope your quest is a success!

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 02:57 AM
Another day another log.
Back and biceps today.

Rear delt flys
3x15 40lbs

I'm very happy to announce that while I cannot do deadlifts because of my hernia. Rack pull are G2G!

5x20 135

Hammer strength lat pulldown
45 each side warm up 15r
70 each side 4x12.

Close grip rows
4x15 last set drop set

Those things where you pull the ropes towards your ears working your rear delts...or whatever they fuck they work that I like...
4x15 35lbs

Biceps seated curls
4x15 20 lbs

Lateral curls setted with something else idk what they're called
4x12x10

Rope hammer curls
4x15 30 lbs
Last set drop set.

6 minutes of hit cause I cant seen to muster up the third set

15 minutes level 8 stair master

10 minutes on some stupid fandyne fan dyme. Stupid fucking fan bike my quads were on fire from. Fuck that stupid fuccking bike

15 minutes of sauna

Low carb day

Tomorrow is a high carb day..I'm having a cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast and very excited:)

MrsBot
08-23-2018, 03:16 AM
Another day another log.
Back and biceps today.

Rear delt flys
3x15 40lbs

I'm very happy to announce that while I cannot do deadlifts because of my hernia. Rack pull are G2G!

5x20 135

45 each side warm up 15r
70 each side 4x12.

Close grip rows
4x15 last set drop set

Those things where you pull the ropes towards your ears working your rear delts...or whatever they fuck they work that I like...
4x15 35lbs

Biceps seated curls
4x15 20 lbs

4x12x10

Rope hammer curls
4x15 30 lbs
Last set drop set.

10 minutes on some stupid fandyne fan dyme. Stupid fucking fan bike my quads were on fire from. Fuck that stupid fuccking bike

15 minutes of sauna

Low carb day

Tomorrow is a high carb day..I'm having a cinnamon raisin bagel for breakfast and very excited:)

This is an epic explanation of exercises! I always look like I'm doing sign language with my whole body trying to explain this stuff!

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 03:27 AM
This is an epic explanation of exercises! I always look like I'm doing sign language with my whole body trying to explain this stuff!Half the time when I'm trying to do these logs I have to google what they're called [emoji23][emoji23] fuck it lol

MrsBot
08-23-2018, 03:30 AM
Half the time when I'm trying to do these logs I have to google what they're called [emoji23][emoji23] fuck it lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI'm laughing my ass off right now! I'm sitting here trying to plan my log and I'm like...this shit is gonna sound real silly!

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 03:40 AM
I'm laughing my ass off right now! I'm sitting here trying to plan my log and I'm like...this shit is gonna sound real silly!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkLol whatever . At least I logged it lol. Do it!! Start a log have you started one yet? Lol

webdev
08-23-2018, 03:53 AM
Another day another log.
Back and biceps today.

Rear delt flys
3x15 40lbs

5x20 135

45 each side warm up 15r
70 each side 4x12.

Close grip rows
4x15 last set drop set

4x15 35lbs

Biceps seated curls
4x15 20 lbs

4x12x10

Rope hammer curls
4x15 30 lbs
Last set drop set.

15 minutes of sauna

Low carb day

Airdyne? [emoji23]

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 03:54 AM
Airdyne? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk....is that what called?? I could of sworn it said fan something....or maybe I just call it the fan bike
The bike with the fan that sucks fucking dick???? Lol

webdev
08-23-2018, 03:57 AM
....is that what called?? I could of sworn it said fan something....or maybe I just call it the fan bike
The bike with the fan that sucks fucking dick???? Lol

Idk but I’ve been debating on pulling the trigger on one of the Schwinn airdyne bikes but I only want the bad ass one lol

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 04:09 AM
Idk but I’ve been debating on pulling the trigger on one of the Schwinn airdyne bikes but I only want the bad ass one lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNow that I think about it that sounds accurate lol. They're cool If you like dying which we all do. So pull the trigger lol gang gang lol

MCmeshugenah
08-23-2018, 04:18 AM
I'm laughing my ass off right now! I'm sitting here trying to plan my log and I'm like...this shit is gonna sound real silly!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkAre you the one who had all those vials of test in,on,and around your ass in that booty pic contest? The one that had two winners?

If so congrats,and also why not get Russianbot to help you? I know damn well he knows what he's doing. Or you trying to do this yourself?

All I will say is don't get too caught up on the numbers, the weights, or specific ranges of motion that someone has named and doing them sequentially in a specific order... The core principle is as always.

Calories in calories out, muscle activation and stress is key, and the body will always adapt to it's external stressors using whatever means available. So long as you eat enough total calories,high quality/essential fats, and get enough protein and give your body the means to rebuild and grow with. You do just fine.

What I'm more worried about whenever someone asks me for diet and training advice is drive and motivation. Most everything else can be taught....

And also I before E except after C is horseshit. Lol or are they just trying to confuse the Meatheads? Weight and protein?????

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 04:45 AM
Anyone want some chicken??
#late night me prephttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180823/c43b4391cd2784e540254778ded4dac8.jpg

PartManPartBeast
08-23-2018, 05:57 AM
How’s the cycle going QueenOg?

MCmeshugenah
08-23-2018, 10:46 AM
Anyone want some chicken??
#late night me prephttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180823/c43b4391cd2784e540254778ded4dac8.jpg

Can you grind it for me?

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 01:34 PM
Can you grind it for me?I dont do wifey things for no one lol

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 01:37 PM
How’s the cycle going QueenOg?Its going pretty good I would say !!
Were just about 3 weeks in so it's full strength. Feeling pretty lean this week. And my strength is thru the roof! Crazy pumps every muscle I train feels like it's going to explode when I'm done lol.
Very excited for the next coming weeks. Just trying to keep it going.

MCmeshugenah
08-23-2018, 02:05 PM
I dont do wifey things for no one lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180823/a3963a4c3b1e537f8c7d2f32f305c642.gif

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 02:49 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180823/a3963a4c3b1e537f8c7d2f32f305c642.gif

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkLol. You're wild

QueenOG
08-23-2018, 03:29 PM
I got a bagel. I got a bagel is wheat cinnamon raisin bagel hey hey hey hey.

Theres no such thing as too much cream cheese[emoji854]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180823/b487de70771072384561022a35595e24.jpg

QueenOG
08-24-2018, 02:42 AM
GUESS WHAT DAYYUHHHHH IT IS?!?!?!?

HAMMY DAY FUCKERS!!!!!!

hamstring curls
3x15 55pounds 30sec rest warm up.

Widestance squat
4x15 135
Setted with 10 hanging leg raises...

Straight legs
40lbdb 15..
45 15..
Nope still not enough fucking Weight...jump tooo...

55db 10 pyramid these hoes
45 10
35 10
45 10
55 10
45 10
35 10
Bitch dead.

Hip thrusters. Make sure you make eye contact with at least one person

80lb 4x15 last set 20 sec. Hold

Leg press.
High and wide and deep
4x12 295

Laying hammy curls
55 lb 4x12 time under tension 55
Last set drop set. Til fail.

Seat calf extenders.
Outies, forward. Innies.
10 sets each positions at 85?

Plus bunch of warm ups until I found the weight that wanted to make me cry.

High carb day. Super happy high carb day always lands on both my leg days.

20 minute treadmill 10 in line 3.4 speed.

Dead.ass.tired.
But feeling good.

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 01:58 AM
I BIRTHED TWO BABY FOREARM VEINS TODAY !!!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji24][emoji24]

I call Friday and Saturday my clean up days. Theres no set workout just kinda do whatever.

Today we cleaned up chest, tricep. And shoulders.

Hammer strength iso lateral
4x12

T chest things with cables
4x15

Lower chest raises
4x15

Tricep ropes
4x15 last set drop set

Skull crushers setted with upright row 40lbs
4x15
4x12

Bent over rear delts.
15lbs 4x12

Tricep dips
67 pounds of assistance 5 reps
All the way down to 20 pounds of assistance to fail.
I think it was like 25 dips all together.

20 minutes incline 10 3.4 speed
15 minutes bike

Sauna time.

Feeling like a lean green weight slaying machine:) my upper body is starting to pop out and say hello!!
Low carb day

I start 20mg doses of GW tomorrow.

Let's fucking slayyyyyyy

Diet wise I think the beat decision I made was dropping my protein. I get hungry so I snack. But 150ish theres room to wiggle. seems to be doing me well. Still sitting at 200 high carb and 130 low carb. Sunday is weigh In day im nervous lol.

Have a safe night fam!

NM Pitbull
08-25-2018, 04:06 AM
I BIRTHED TWO BABY FOREARM VEINS TODAY !!!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji24][emoji24]

I call Friday and Saturday my clean up days. Theres no set workout just kinda do whatever.

Today we cleaned up chest, tricep. And shoulders.

Hammer strength iso lateral
4x12

T chest things with cables
4x15

Lower chest raises
4x15

Tricep ropes
4x15 last set drop set

Skull crushers setted with upright row 40lbs
4x15
4x12

Bent over rear delts.
15lbs 4x12

Tricep dips
67 pounds of assistance 5 reps
All the way down to 20 pounds of assistance to fail.
I think it was like 25 dips all together.

20 minutes incline 10 3.4 speed
15 minutes bike

Sauna time.

Feeling like a lean green weight slaying machine:) my upper body is starting to pop out and say hello!!
Low carb day

I start 20mg doses of GW tomorrow.

Let's fucking slayyyyyyy

Diet wise I think the beat decision I made was dropping my protein. I get hungry so I snack. But 150ish theres room to wiggle. seems to be doing me well. Still sitting at 200 high carb and 130 low carb. Sunday is weigh In day im nervous lol.

Have a safe night fam!

Hooray for the baby veins!! How precious lol!

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 04:30 AM
Hooray for the baby veins!! How precious lol!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou have no idea!! I was doin the upright rows and I thought it was just the lighting and then I got closer...and I'm pretty sure it smiled at me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Ranger15
08-25-2018, 04:41 AM
That's what makes it all worth it when you actually see the progress happening there's nothing like it keep it up booty Queen

MCmeshugenah
08-25-2018, 10:49 AM
You have no idea!! I was doin the upright rows and I thought it was just the lighting and then I got closer...and I'm pretty sure it smiled at me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkPic of Queens arm on her way home. Looking Gucci,bb. ;) Gosh she's so modest....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/81b52724f3b0b6321dad4b0941481d8f.jpg

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Pic of Queens arm on her way home. Looking Gucci,bb. ;) Gosh she's so modest....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/81b52724f3b0b6321dad4b0941481d8f.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkStop. I was root like veins. [emoji24][emoji24]

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 02:22 PM
Breakfast of champs
Protein waffles and bacon
#wifeme lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/a200da4980c870ca5929e3ab4a4a1d5d.jpg

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 05:51 PM
Top of the morning to ya !!!
Cleaned up back biceps and shoulders today.

Rear delt flies
3×12 40lb last set drop set

35lb assisted pull ups 5x5

Widegrip rows
45lb ES on hammer strength
3x15

Lat pulls downs
50 lbs 3x12
Those thingieswhere you stand up with the lat pull and pull it down towards your hips.
3x15 20lbs

Ez curl bar bell
40lbs 3x12
Lateral curls
15 lbs 3×12 each set hold flex for 15 secs

Rope hammer curls
3x15 30lbs
Last set pyramid to death

Smith machine shoulder shrug
4x15 110 pounds last set drop set

20 minutes stair master level 8
15 bike

Apparently I'm doing some chest with the homie who just got here and yes I'm standing here pouting about it lol but I'll do it anyways .

Say hello to baby hughey. :) my little vein. I love him so much already [emoji24][emoji24]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/2c278e5256c77232bd14ac23fd9b8d1b.jpg

RussianBot
08-25-2018, 06:40 PM
Hell yea! Get it in girl!

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 06:53 PM
Hell yea! Get it in girl!I'm thankful tomorrow is rest day lol

RussianBot
08-25-2018, 07:13 PM
I'm thankful tomorrow is rest day lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkToday is cardio/exercise these fucking dogs before they drive us crazy - day for us.

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 07:15 PM
Today is cardio/exercise these fucking dogs before they drive us crazy - day for us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI gotta get my furkid out too but he got into my trash can yesterday while I was at work so I'm pretending I'm still mad at him and told him hes grounded....

MCmeshugenah
08-25-2018, 08:18 PM
Breakfast of champs
Protein waffles and bacon
#wifeme lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180825/a200da4980c870ca5929e3ab4a4a1d5d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkI've never once had bacon. Seeing it on a plate is always so strange to me.

RussianBot
08-25-2018, 09:06 PM
I've never once had bacon. Seeing it on a plate is always so strange to me.

Say what? You've never had MEAT CANDY? Next question - why the fuck not?!?

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 09:33 PM
I've never once had bacon. Seeing it on a plate is always so strange to me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkEnd friendship. Lol

MCmeshugenah
08-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Say what? You've never had MEAT CANDY? Next question - why the fuck not?!?Don't eat pig meat. Never have, never will.

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 09:54 PM
Don't eat pig meat. Never have, never will.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkBut its fucking bacon

MCmeshugenah
08-25-2018, 10:04 PM
But its fucking bacon

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk-

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 11:30 PM
I don't have sex with pig meat either.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkDont post stupid shit like this on my log. [emoji849]

Snookslayer05
08-25-2018, 11:42 PM
���� smh. How much longer you got with the var??? Haven’t been on here much recently. Been so damn busy. Monday can’t cone soon enough. So ready for gym ahhhh. I hate rest days. I don’t lift on weekends. And I automatically feel out of place. Like I just lost all my hard work I’ve put in. But every time I step on the scale on a Monday. My weight is up to the previous Monday. And I always weigh myself after work after sweating about a gallon an hour in this hot ass heat doing construction.

MCmeshugenah
08-25-2018, 11:45 PM
Dont post stupid shit like this on my log. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkPm mod and have it deleted. Don't worry this is the last one. But for future reference if someone says they don't eat pork don't say "but it's fucking bacon".

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 11:48 PM
���� smh. How much longer you got with the var??? Haven’t been on here much recently. Been so damn busy. Monday can’t cone soon enough. So ready for gym ahhhh. I hate rest days. I don’t lift on weekends. And I automatically feel out of place. Like I just lost all my hard work I’ve put in. But every time I step on the scale on a Monday. My weight is up to the previous Monday. And I always weigh myself after work after sweating about a gallon an hour in this hot ass heat doing construction.

Were just now ending week 3. I'm honestly probably gonna run it 8 weeks instead of 6. So I still got some this is the first week at full force of it. And I was in love. Plus I started my GW dose today. I have a hard time staying away from the gym for my one rest day. Mainly because I get so bored. Lol. Yeah. That doesn't sound very fun. Kudos for the outside work I hate being hot and sweaty UNLESS I'm in the gym lol. Monday is for the gains:)

QueenOG
08-25-2018, 11:50 PM
Pm mod and have it deleted. Don't worry this is the last one. But for future reference if someone says they don't eat pork don't say "but it's fucking bacon".

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkFor future reference maybe you should just keep your fucking mouth shut. If you dont like it dont fucking speak on it.

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 03:20 AM
Wasnt gonna photo post for awhile but I was getting ready to go grab some drinks... I got distracted...

Also couldn't decide so I'll let you decide lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/e1619674bbc93f7c9c2241f2a72ba90d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/c5d7e97f697aad114133f3dd0e675ea0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/1af84eb587063d2066eee94a0e59d921.jpg

MrsBot
08-26-2018, 03:25 AM
Wasnt gonna photo post for awhile but I was getting ready to go grab some drinks... I got distracted...

Also couldn't decide so I'll let you decide lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/e1619674bbc93f7c9c2241f2a72ba90d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/c5d7e97f697aad114133f3dd0e675ea0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/1af84eb587063d2066eee94a0e59d921.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkDat ass and those DELTS! WTF! Beast mod baby! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Weapon X
08-26-2018, 03:38 AM
Looking good QueenOG

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 03:38 AM
Dat ass and those DELTS! WTF! Beast mod baby! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkNever skip leg day ;) [emoji8][emoji8]

MrsBot
08-26-2018, 04:04 AM
Never skip leg day ;) [emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkThat's right! Proud of you, I really see a lot of progress since that last picture of your back! Hard work pays off!

Ranger15
08-26-2018, 04:40 AM
Wow nice work that Queen booty whoo wee !! Rear delts are looking great also I think the third pick looks best . Now don't be threatening me that your not going to photo post for a while ever again. Got to keep up on seeing the progress purly for scientific research !

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 04:47 AM
That's right! Proud of you, I really see a lot of progress since that last picture of your back! Hard work pays off!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkThank you !!! I'm super excited :)

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 04:50 AM
Wow nice work that Queen booty whoo wee !! Rear delts are looking great also I think the third pick looks best . Now don't be threatening me that your not going to photo post for a while ever again. Got to keep up on seeing the progress purly for scientific research !I know I know. I just dont wanna drop a bunch of photos and seem full of myself lol .

But if it's for science.... that's different lol

WILDGAME
08-26-2018, 04:56 AM
Hey hey fit fam!!

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkStay with it, don't quit no matter what! You WILL reach that goal. Buns of steel will come, do those Squats. In my opinion Squats will improve your shape quicker than any other exercise. Keep the pictures coming. Let us be your judge... I think it's awesome when a women starts getting that HARD BODY.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 05:01 AM
Stay with it, don't quit no matter what! You WILL reach that goal. Buns of steel will come, do those Squats. In my opinion Squats will improve your shape quicker than any other exercise. Keep the pictures coming. Let us be your judge... I think it's awesome when a women starts getting that HARD BODY.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI'm trucking along! I've upped my dose to 10mg a day and started gw today. I do squats all day. Leg day is twice a week. Lol thank you for the motivation!! The next cin weeks should be exciting :)

WILDGAME
08-26-2018, 05:03 AM
YES PLEASE, AND THANK YOU!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWow! Shape & nice hard body curves. Go girl!!! The best thing you can do is be consistent about going to the gym/exercising. All the supplements in the world will not do you any good if you don't put in the work. Which you obviously are. Well done..

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 05:23 AM
Wow! Shape & nice hard body curves. Go girl!!! The best thing you can do is be consistent about going to the gym/exercising. All the supplements in the world will not do you any good if you don't put in the work. Which you obviously are. Well done..

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkStop it. You're making me blush lol

QueenOG
08-26-2018, 03:36 PM
Okay..soo...
We are down three pounds. 186.

Super hungover. I'm ordering pizza and breadsticks...and rootbeer.

Fml. Send help.

Will say this....some dude blatantly told me he wanted to fuck my brains out last night...and that he would drink my bath water..

I said I didn't want the disappointment...he said..what about the mouth game though.

Bruhh
.. I ALMOST CAVED.

??

Woods
08-26-2018, 04:33 PM
Keep up the hard work sister !!!

Weapon X
08-26-2018, 09:16 PM
ROFLMAO

Okay..soo...
We are down three pounds. 186.

Will say this....some dude blatantly told me he wanted to fuck my brains out last night...and that he would drink my bath water..

I said I didn't want the disappointment...he said..what about the mouth game though.

Bruhh
.. I ALMOST CAVED.

NM Pitbull
08-27-2018, 12:50 AM

Spank you very much!! You have an amazing “v” shape and your waist is slim. I love your shape. And that ass though! YIKES!! Keep it up girl.

kubes
08-27-2018, 12:52 AM
Very nice progress. The hard work is paying off. Great job!

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 12:55 AM
Spank you very much!! You have an amazing “v” shape and your waist is slim. I love your shape. And that ass though! YIKES!! Keep it up girl.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI feel like my ass is getting fatter. Lol but...I think its cause my legs are leaning out. Lol.

NM Pitbull
08-27-2018, 01:03 AM
I feel like my ass is getting fatter. Lol but...I think its cause my legs are leaning out. Lol.

You say your ass is getting fatter, I say it’s getting sexier. Your legs are definitely a force to be reckoned with. I notice your vastus lateralis is popping hard from what I saw from your front pose. Your doing great!!

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 01:10 AM
You say your ass is getting fatter, I say it’s getting sexier. Your legs are definitely a force to be reckoned with. I notice your vastus lateralis is popping hard from what I saw from your front pose. Your doing great!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you, thank you :)
I've said this a million times but legs are my pride and joy.
My quad day leg pump was so fucking real It literally felt like they were gonna explode lol.
I love training all groups lol but they def get alittle extra TLC.

WILDGAME
08-27-2018, 01:11 AM
My biggest hurdle is eating enough. At 57 you would think I'd have a hard time keeping fat off but I don't. I eat whatever I want and still at 12 to 15% bodyfat. Not bragging...i simply don't eat well enough. Last deer season I went from 188 down to 169 because I wouldn't stop at work and eat, I quit lifting for 4 months due to the fact deer(meat) is a perishable item. I have to get them processed as far as I can. Every waking moment I felt like I needed to be getting the deer out.
I have got to change things this year which starts in a month. I'm back up to 188-192lb. I don't want to lose these gains again.

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 01:19 AM
My biggest hurdle is eating enough. At 57 you would think I'd have a hard time keeping fat off but I don't. I eat whatever I want and still at 12 to 15% bodyfat. Not bragging...i simply don't eat well enough. Last deer season I went from 188 down to 169 because I wouldn't stop at work and eat, I quit lifting for 4 months due to the fact deer(meat) is a perishable item. I have to get them processed as far as I can. Every waking moment I felt like I needed to be getting the deer out.
I have got to change things this year which starts in a month. I'm back up to 188-192lb. I don't want to lose these gains again.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkDamn. You better start eating!!!! I'm always eating at work. But I also get hangry so they dont want me to not eat. Maybe you can just eat deer jerky lol. Deer jerky is life. Do that. Also, wish I could eat whatever I wanted lol

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 02:29 AM
I just want everyone to know, I hate drinking.

I have no chill. I can't just kick back and have a few I kick back and have 10 shots in two hours and get wild.

Sing car karaoke while my friend drives my drunk ass home.

And be miserable all day. All day. My poor furkid has been staring out the window and I feel like a terrible furmom because we didnt go on an adventure.
I literally woke up took my 5mg went to bed. Woke up smashed a small pizza and 16 parmesan bread bites. Killed a 2 liter of rootbeer. Laid in the shower dying...didnt do laundry. My whole week is gonna be messed up I have no booty shorts for the gym.
And for what sam?!?!! To sing country songs at the top of my lungs and laugh so hard I snort?!?!?!
I can do that sober.

Stupid whiskey and tequila

Caustic Charm
08-27-2018, 02:42 AM
Queen, I’m just gonna say, you might need a new feelgood method.

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Queen, I’m just gonna say, you might need a new feelgood method.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTheres no feel good method thats safe with me. Tis why I just stay sober. Lol

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 02:48 AM

I have no chill. I can't just kick back and have a few I kick back and have 10 shots in two hours and get wild.

And be miserable all day. All day. My poor furkid has been staring out the window and I feel like a terrible furmom because we didnt go on an adventure.
I literally woke up took my 5mg went to bed. Woke up smashed a small pizza and 16 parmesan bread bites. Killed a 2 liter of rootbeer. Laid in the shower dying...didnt do laundry. My whole week is gonna be messed up I have no booty shorts for the gym.
And for what ?!?!! To sing country songs at the top of my lungs and laugh so hard I snort?!?!?!
I can do that sober.

Caustic Charm
08-27-2018, 02:48 AM
Theres no feel good method thats safe with me. Tis why I just stay sober. Lol

Alcohol isn’t my friend either. I feel ya

GymPrincess
08-27-2018, 01:54 PM

And for what sam?!?!! To sing country songs at the top of my lungs and laugh so hard I snort?!?!?!
I can do that sober.

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkIn recovery over here. Over 4 years now. Some hard love. Doing that you won't hit your goals. Honestly that one night can set you back 1+weeks. The fat the carbs the calories and lack of protein. Alcohol slows our body down. Makes you hold water and isn't a good mix with gear. Your workouts will also suffer.

If you really want this, there is no place for partying.

Trust me, i struggle with food bad. I have an ED which i keep pretty good in check now a days but it is and always will be a struggle. Have your cheat meal once a week without going overboard. Going overboard will only hurt you instead of help you.

QueenOG
08-27-2018, 04:45 PM
In recovery over here. Over 4 years now. Some hard love. Doing that you won't hit your goals. Honestly that one night can set you back 1+weeks. The fat the carbs the calories and lack of protein. Alcohol slows our body down. Makes you hold water and isn't a good mix with gear. Your workouts will also suffer.

If you really want this, there is no place for partying.

Trust me, i struggle with food bad. I have an ED which i keep pretty good in check now a days but it is and always will be a struggle. Have your cheat meal once a week without going overboard. Going overboard will only hurt you instead of help you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkIt's very rare that I drink though.

Just slam a bunch of water, and sweat it out in the sauna. Call it day.

QueenOG
08-28-2018, 02:24 AM
Good evening my fellow beasts!!

Today was quad dominant day :)
#myfav

Leg extensions
55lbs 3x15

Squats
135 4x15

Hack squat
45lbs each side
3x15

Last set strip set.
10 45 25 - 45 25 10
Each set gets 10 reps adding 60 more reps to the count. Killer quad pump folks.

3 sets of 20 walking lunges into a 30 sec walk set into 10 overhead squats.

Legs press
45 each side.
2x20

Seated calf extensions??
Outtie forward innie.
3x30 (10 each direction)
85 pounds.

15 minutes treadmill 10 incline. 3.4

Gonna walk the kiddo when I get home.

That quad flare though. Like a fuckin stangray in this bitch.

Xoxo - queen.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/69ffc8d2f6a7943200e8f8c94394d3f2.jpg

MrsBot
08-28-2018, 02:25 AM
Good evening my fellow beasts!!

Today was quad dominant day :)
#myfav

Leg extensions
55lbs 3x15

Squats
135 4x15

Hack squat
45lbs each side
3x15

Last set strip set.
10 45 25 - 45 25 10
Each set gets 10 reps adding 60 more reps to the count. Killer quad pump folks.

3 sets of 20 walking lunges into a 30 sec walk set into 10 overhead squats.

Legs press
45 each side.
2x20

Seated calf extensions??
Outtie forward innie.
3x30 (10 each direction)
85 pounds.

15 minutes treadmill 10 incline. 3.4

Gonna walk the kiddo when I get home.

That quad flare though. Like a fuckin stangray in this bitch.

Xoxo - queen.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/69ffc8d2f6a7943200e8f8c94394d3f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892U using TapatalkHoly shit!! Get it babeeeee!

QueenOG
08-28-2018, 02:48 PM
Am I skinny yet ?
Is that a 2 pac or just my ribs.
Why are stretch Marks a thing.

34 32 38.

Why are my hips so wide.
[emoji849][emoji849]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/ea04eb850b3e9fee2dd953c11187a085.jpg

MrsBot
08-28-2018, 03:45 PM
Nice abs! Bet I could bounce a quarter off it!! Great minds think alike!
Am I skinny yet ?
Is that a 2 pac or just my ribs.
Why are stretch Marks a thing.

34 32 38.

Why are my hips so wide.
[emoji849][emoji849]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180828/ea04eb850b3e9fee2dd953c11187a085.jpg

QueenOG
08-28-2018, 06:01 PM
Nice abs! Bet I could bounce a quarter off it!! Great minds think alike!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkBounce a quarter or lose it? Whichever lol