PDA

View Full Version : Constant boners, can't bust a nut

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 07:25 PM
Anyone every have this happen? The boners they are constant. Coming and going in waves. And no matter what just cannot finish.Sensitivity is down as well as well, but interest is high.

glock4319
08-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Anyone every have this happen? The boners they are constant. Coming and going in waves. And no matter what just cannot finish.Sensitivity is down as well as well, but interest is high.

What are you running? I had that problem last year and caber helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teejey
08-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Someone correct me,if I'm wrong but i think in my research ive found that could be prolactin related.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 07:30 PM
What are you running? I had that problem last year and caber helped.

150/300 test/tren e. I added caber on thursday. Before that I was doing just fine. I did also change brands of asin. I take 1 12.5 everytime I pin.

glock4319
08-05-2018, 07:31 PM
150/300 test/tren e. I added caber on thursday. Before that I was doing just fine. I did also change brands of asin. I take 1 12.5 everytime I pin.

So when you added the caber this started happening?

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Someone correct me,if I'm wrong but i think in my research ive found that could be prolactin related.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't prolactin cause a hard time getting hard though. These fucking boners are happening all the time.

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 07:33 PM
So when you added the caber this started happening?

I noticed it earlier yesterday. Then I tried to jack off that night and after an hour nothing. Then I tried jacking off again today and still nothing.

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Also if it helps I've been more irritable.

glock4319
08-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Also if it helps I've been more irritable.

That’s the tren.

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 08:42 PM
That’s the tren.

I think also perhaps my e2 might have crashed. I have a feeling this new brand is stronger despite both being 12.5 MGS.

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 08:50 PM
High prolactin will cause this!!

thekaratekid
08-05-2018, 09:06 PM
High Prolactin brother. You can still get hard while having high prolactin levels but you can not bust one to save your own life!

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 09:30 PM
High Prolactin brother. You can still get hard while having high prolactin levels but you can not bust one to save your own life!

Agree!! Happened to me several times ! Now the Endo keeps me taking Caber all the time! Cause I take a medication that causes increased prolactin

thekaratekid
08-05-2018, 09:57 PM
If you don't mind me asking Bullseye what is it that you're taking that causes you high prolactin? And, if you don't feel comfortable answering I totally understand bro.
Agree!! Happened to me several times ! Now the Endo keeps me taking Caber all the time! Cause I take a medication that causes increased prolactin

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 10:03 PM
If you don't mind me asking Bullseye what is it that you're taking that causes you high prolactin? And, if you don't feel comfortable answering I totally understand bro.

I know anti psychotics cause it because they work through lowering dopamine. So any other drug that lowers dopamine. They directly oppose each other. I would imagine certain hormones would too. Antidepressants can too. And of course 19 nors.

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 10:06 PM

Oh I’m taking Viibryd is a antidepressant SSRI....sometimes they tend to increase prolactin,not so much SSRI’s but a lot of the antidepressants raise prolactin,what really cause my prolactin to rise was the Geodon I was taking before,it’s a bi polar medication so I had to quit takin it totally! My doc put me on Caber and finally got mine down, it she took me off the Geodon,and lessen the dose of the Viibryd

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 10:07 PM
I know anti psychotics cause it because they work through lowering dopamine. So any other drug that lowers dopamine. They directly oppose each other. I would imagine certain hormones would too. Antidepressants can too. And of course 19 nors.

Yes sir you are so right !!! They do!!

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Yes sir you are so right !!! They do!!

Yeah I unfortunately have more experiance with these drugs than id care for. Never took them directly but I've seen what they can do to people. I've seen people put on 100 lbs and 2 cup sizes in a year, sleeping most of it away. Them drugs aint no joke. Their old name is major tranquilizers. Benzos and barbiturates being minor tranquilizers.

Electromass
08-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Anyone every have this happen? The boners they are constant. Coming and going in waves. And no matter what just cannot finish.Sensitivity is down as well as well, but interest is high.Yes....but you must focus grasshopper!!
Change positions, ....multiple times!!!!
play games, fantasize.....hell fantasize about the chick at the gym you like, just don't blurt out her name!! Lol
Orgasms come from the mind bro...... This is actually part of the lifestyle we live here.
My wife LOVES getting banged for 45 minutes
And I've learned (through a LOT of practice), to bust a nut every time. This is when you become a fuck God!!! 30-45 minutes, and then BAM!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 10:25 PM
Yeah I unfortunately have more experiance with these drugs than id care for. Never took them directly but I've seen what they can do to people. I've seen people put on 100 lbs and 2 cup sizes in a year, sleeping most of it away. Them drugs aint no joke. There old name is major tranquilizers. Benzos and barbiturates being minor tranquilizers.

Yes the Geodon I was on was a Bi Polar medicine and it raised my prolactin thru he roof!! So my shrink took me off it! Put me on Wellbutrin I love the Wellbutrin it’s helped a lot

Electromass
08-05-2018, 10:28 PM
150/300 test/tren e. I added caber on thursday. Before that I was doing just fine. I did also change brands of asin. I take 1 12.5 everytime I pin.I typically run proviron with my blasts.
I think it helps.

thekaratekid
08-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Right, right I gotcha brother. Yeah, Im getting ready to head to Chiropactic school and I'm all the time sitting around studying drugs and their pharmacodynamics and how they work and all and so I was just curious. But, I do not what drugs you're talking about and yes they do cause sexual side-effects because of the prolactin increases they induce so.....
Oh I’m taking Viibryd is a antidepressant SSRI....sometimes they tend to increase prolactin,not so much SSRI’s but a lot of the antidepressants raise prolactin,what really cause my prolactin to rise was the Geodon I was taking before,it’s a bi polar medication so I had to quit takin it totally! My doc put me on Caber and finally got mine down, it she took me off the Geodon,and lessen the dose of the Viibryd

thekaratekid
08-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Know* Damn fat fingers shit! Lol
Right, right I gotcha brother. Yeah, Im getting ready to head to Chiropactic school and I'm all the time sitting around studying drugs and their pharmacodynamics and how they work and all and so I was just curious. But, I do not what drugs you're talking about and yes they do cause sexual side-effects because of the prolactin increases they induce so.....

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 10:36 PM
I typically run proviron with my blasts.
I think it helps.

I used to now I run masteron with my trt when I’m just doing my trt dose,and with the addition of caber and the masteron just seems to help,.....which is better you think man...proviron or masteron?

Bullseye Forever
08-05-2018, 10:38 PM

Yes they do!! I’ve been on the SSRI’s since 1998 and Viibryd is the best of not having any sexual side effects of any I’ve ever taken

thekaratekid
08-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Actually, Wellbutrin would be an excellent drug to combat Prolactin issues because it is a DNERI. It raises Dopamine and Norepenephrine levels within the brain and body. And that's the key to it all. You want lower Prolactin levels then up your Dopamine like hell! Simple fix
Yes the Geodon I was on was a Bi Polar medicine and it raised my prolactin thru he roof!! So my shrink took me off it! Put me on Wellbutrin I love the Wellbutrin it’s helped a lot

Electromass
08-05-2018, 10:45 PM
I used to now I run masteron with my trt when I’m just doing my trt dose,and with the addition of caber and the masteron just seems to help,.....which is better you think man...proviron or masteron?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI love Flashes masteron....but for me, proviron just seems to be more effective.
But everyone is going to be different.

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 11:43 PM
I typically run proviron with my blasts.
I think it helps.

I'm so close to the tail end of this cycle. I ran some Proviron once I got as raw. It was small crystals. Didn't notice too much. I'll have to give it another how but like I said so late in cycle already. Definitely getting some next time. This time caps. No more measuring 25 mg crystals. Shits fucking impossible.

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 11:45 PM
I love Flashes masteron....but for me, proviron just seems to be more effective.
But everyone is going to be different.

I find Proviron fascinating. It's bioavailability is only 2-5 percent. Yet it seems to have a noticable and worthwile effect. I wonder if it might perhaps be it's metabolites doing the work. Or if it's just that fucking strong. Or if there are other factors at play.

born
08-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Wouldn't prolactin cause a hard time getting hard though. These fucking boners are happening all the time.

Elevated prolactin usually rears its head as anorgamia and brcomes ED and possibly lactation.

born
08-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Cabergoline

MCmeshugenah
08-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Cabergoline

Took 1 mg on Thursday. Gonna take another mg on monday.

webdev
08-06-2018, 12:12 AM
I had this on test/dbol only...positive it was due to high estro in my case. It was concluded in another log as well, I wanna say cowboymike’s, maybe statesides? Everything else I’d read said prolactin tho.

I could easily get off on my own, sensitivity was down while actually smashing the gf. Always been able to go for hours, but before the gear I could literally nut on command [emoji23] I wasn’t taking enough asin, 12.5mg EOD and my blood work still came back high estro. I went to ED and was floating at normal. So basically I used it according to that days plans haha. When’s the next time you’re getting blood work?

insulationman
08-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Low estrogen will make it hard to but
High estrogen makes you a minute man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

webdev
08-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Dunno where you read that at lol

insulationman
08-06-2018, 05:17 AM
I said that backwards
Dunno where you read that at lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-06-2018, 03:57 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWent through exactly the sane thing but never even thought about using some thing like prami or caber.

Mostly cuz this wad waaaaaaaay before i knew anything about aas or realized that its better to educate yourself and take control of your own healthcare

Bullseye Forever
08-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Went through exactly the sane thing but never even thought about using some thing like prami or caber.

Mostly cuz this wad waaaaaaaay before i knew anything about aas or realized that its better to educate yourself and take control of your own healthcare

Yes sir I know!! I wish I could do without them man! I’ve tried many times but I just can’t deal with it sometimes! I had meds like that !theyve for sure changed my life for sure,I’m not the same person I used to be.

Bullseye Forever
08-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Actually, Wellbutrin would be an excellent drug to combat Prolactin issues because it is a DNERI. It raises Dopamine and Norepenephrine levels within the brain and body. And that's the key to it all. You want lower Prolactin levels then up your Dopamine like hell! Simple fix

Yes I agree! I love it the Wellbutrin!! I take buspar to as an anti anxiety med and both give me energy and help my sex drive a lot,but the Wellbutrin does make me get pissed off a lot quicker,my temper is there,I get mad faster and it’s a side effect of Wellbutrin

Oldskool
08-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Lmmfao. That all sounds great but what advice do ya got for a guy like me with no chick that just wants to bust a nut (but cant) to keep from killing some one in a road rage incident[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Fr tho i do need to get some prami or caber myself. All the dht derivatives tren, deca, etc cause that prolactin issue and ive taken deca with every cycle.

It never really bothered me that much before cuz i alk ways kept the deca at half of whatever my test stack was.(and its ass lwsys been low lvl cycles)

But now im gonna do just lvl cycles so i should have it on hand.

Tbh ordering pcts and octs make me way more nervous than ordering gear.

If the gear is bunk or underdosed then ur just pissed off.

If ur pct or oct is bunk or underdosed then ur fked til u can reorder something decent.

I never really hear any stories about that.... ......i'm just really fbkin paranoid about everything[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yes....but you must focus grasshopper!!
Change positions, ....multiple times!!!!
play games, fantasize.....hell fantasize about the chick at the gym you like, just don't blurt out her name!! Lol
Orgasms come from the mind bro...... This is actually part of the lifestyle we live here.
My wife LOVES getting banged for 45 minutes
And I've learned (through a LOT of practice), to bust a nut every time. This is when you become a fuck God!!! 30-45 minutes, and then BAM!!

Oldskool
08-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Yes sir I know!! I wish I could do without them man! I’ve tried many times but I just can’t deal with it sometimes! I had meds like that !theyve for sure changed my life for sure,I’m not the same person I used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk100%. I really am a totally different person than i was just ten years ago.

Before i finally figured out what works and what doesn't i was lost like a mfer.

I eventually ended up trying to self medicate with hard drugs and then my life really went down the shiter.

That was over a decade ago. Thankfully i was able to get clean and figure out what works so i could finally have a nirmal fkin life.... ......well, close to normal lol.

It still makes me laugh today when i think about the fact that gear is one of the main medications that really help me the most.

But L.E demonizes it! Lol smh

Bullseye Forever
08-06-2018, 04:22 PM
100%. I really am a totally different person than i was just ten years ago.

Before i finally figured out what works and what doesn't i was lost like a mfer.

I eventually ended up trying to self medicate with hard drugs and then my life really went down the shiter.

That was over a decade ago. Thankfully i was able to get clean and figure out what works so i could finally have a nirmal fkin life.... ......well, close to normal lol.

It still makes me laugh today when i think about the fact that gear is one of the main medications that really help me the most.

But L.E demonizes it! Lol smh

Amen brother!! I wish I could live off them but my anxiety and ocd is just too bad to deal with by myself

thekaratekid
08-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Yes it is. Actually, in case you didn't know Wellbutrin is basically in layman's terms a prescription form of amphetamine. It is related to it chemically. That's why it makes you feel so good but also the quick temper and meanness that comes along with it. It will or I should say can make you lose weight. And if you're already lean it will just help keep you there.
Yes I agree! I love it the Wellbutrin!! I take buspar to as an anti anxiety med and both give me energy and help my sex drive a lot,but the Wellbutrin does make me get pissed off a lot quicker,my temper is there,I get mad faster and it’s a side effect of Wellbutrin

thekaratekid
08-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Buspar is cool too. I've used that in the past with good success but, figured out how to finally cure my depression and anxiety. So, I don't need those medications anymore.

Realezt
06-05-2019, 10:36 PM
I've just started tren for the first time, 100mg EoD. Bring it on

Mikeyz206
06-05-2019, 11:36 PM
Tren dick...fuck forever and can't cum....caber will get you squirt again. Happiness is squirting again. Good luck brother!

PartManPartBeast
06-05-2019, 11:58 PM

What at are I running right now? What mg a week too?

Biggaintime
06-06-2019, 12:29 AM
Pop a Caber
This is great and fun for sex .i have gone several days without cumming. But is a tell tale sign

Biggaintime
06-06-2019, 12:35 AM
I'll add

Almost having an orgasm and it sucking back into your body is another tell tale sign

If your on Proviron and you pop a caber be prepared for an intense orgasm the next day

Biggaintime
06-06-2019, 12:44 AM

Your fine.
Test and Tren and Boners !!

Just pop a caber when this happens
.5 is plenty

I'm a sex expert

jimbosmith316
06-06-2019, 01:45 AM
Your fine.
Test and Tren and Boners !!

Just pop a caber when this happens
.5 is plenty

I'm a sex expert
44396I was wondering when you were going to comment!! Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thebear
06-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Have you had bloods? For me high prolactin cause no boners. But low e2 causes me boners and less sensitivity.

Dungan23
06-06-2019, 02:58 AM
I’m currently dealing with this situation, I get hard all day everyday, but for the life of me I cannot bust!

shotgun-207
06-06-2019, 03:56 AM
After reading this I think I naturally have a prolactin issue cuz firing a shot takes awhile or doesn’t happen sometimes. Good to know if I take tren I will seriously need caber or a job in porn to stay sane

jimbosmith316
06-06-2019, 12:42 PM
After reading this I think I naturally have a prolactin issue cuz firing a shot takes awhile or doesn’t happen sometimes. Good to know if I take tren I will seriously need caber or a job in porn to stay sane

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCaber can help things flow!!

Bam3into1
06-06-2019, 04:19 PM
Caber can help things flow!!

In some cases literally. Warning...if you don’t need it, it can make you pop real quick. One time I took it and it had me flowing like you said. It was during a bj. I felt like I was cumming for a few minutes. Found out I was. She said I was flowing for a minute or two before I actually orgasmed. She thought it was hot af and it felt really intense so I chalked it up as a win. Definitely nothing to play with if you’re relying on pulling out. You may cum a lot before you actually orgasm.

jimbosmith316
06-06-2019, 04:26 PM
In some cases literally. Warning...if you don’t need it, it can make you pop real quick. One time I took it and it had me flowing like you said. It was during a bj. I felt like I was cumming for a few minutes. Found out I was. She said I was flowing for a minute or two before I actually orgasmed. She thought it was hot af and it felt really intense so I chalked it up as a win. Definitely nothing to play with if you’re relying on pulling out. You may cum a lot before you actually orgasm.Lol my wife can't get pregnant so fucking I let it flow!!