PDA

View Full Version : What would a first time tren user cycle look like?

Treebow
08-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Hey guys just trying to plan out my next cycle, I'd like to run some tren in the beginning of it. So I'm thinking tren ace, test enanthate or sust, anastrozole, and prami or caber. Not sure how much tren A I should be using as a beginner per shot how often the ace should be shot, and the same with the prami or caber, never used those either. Also any advice on the length of time I should run the tren. Thanks alot guys for any advice.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
08-05-2018, 08:38 PM
I would run Tren A .5cc MWF to start off and then increase as you go along

Caber .5mg twice a week is normal dose but you’d be running low Tren so maybe you can get away with once .5 a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cnovoa.4387
08-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Me personally I was pretty conservative with tren the first time. I kept test-e at 500mg and tren-a 50mg eod for 4 weeks then bumped it to 75mg eod for the last 4 weeks of my 8week tren cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Treebow
08-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Ok, sounds pretty simple guys I like it thanks

LowT
08-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Hey guys just trying to plan out my next cycle, I'd like to run some tren in the beginning of it. So I'm thinking tren ace, test enanthate or sust, anastrozole, and prami or caber. Not sure how much tren A I should be using as a beginner per shot how often the ace should be shot, and the same with the prami or caber, never used those either. Also any advice on the length of time I should run the tren. Thanks alot guys for any advice.

We can't help unless you give us mgs per ml. Or cc. Plus, I like combining short esters with short esters and long esters with long esters. But that's just me.
Tren isn't something to take lightly...
How many Cycles do you have under your belt? Diet on point?

Capebuffalo
08-06-2018, 01:52 PM
What are your stats and cycle history?

cuebaal
08-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Preference for consistent blood plasma levels would be to shoot tren A ED. Alternatively can do EOD with with a bit more of a trough. Don't take caber/prami unless blood work shows elevated prolactin levels, stupid advice to take it without any evidence to support a need for it. There are plenty of people, me included who can run very decent doses of 19nor derivatives (tren/deca) without any change in prolactin levels.
Also would just take anastrozole as required based on your previous experience with running test at whatever dose you're doing to do it. Make a judgement call and adjust based on mid cycle blood work.

Start tren A at 200mg a week.

Treebow
08-06-2018, 04:19 PM
We can't help unless you give us mgs per ml. Or cc. Plus, I like combining short esters with short esters and long esters with long esters. But that's just me.
Tren isn't something to take lightly...
How many Cycles do you have under your belt? Diet on point?I've done four cycles, yea I was thinking the same originally I wanted to do tren enth and test enth, but seems like tren ace is the most commonly used and recommend by friends to use.

Oldskool
08-06-2018, 04:34 PM
I've done four cycles, yea I was thinking the same originally I wanted to do tren enth and test enth, but seems like tren ace is the most commonly used and recommend by friends to use.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkIve personally heard 2 different schools of thought in regards to first time tren use and which Ester to pick.

Tren a is faster and is the more popular version. The idea as for fiddy time users is to take bday small amounts to start and see how it affects u. If ur getting very negative effects then at the very least they will subside quickly.

Tren e is slower but in some cases is better for first time user due to the fact it doesn't hit u as hard and As fast.

Tren e also doesn't need to be pinned as frequently as tren a so for guys that are used to pinning twice a week or dont want to start pinning it daily (imo its better to pin tren a ed rather than eod. It creates less peaks and troughs which evens out any sides).

If i do another tren cycle ill either do tren e eod very low dose or tren a ed with prami on caber on deck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Amjodor
08-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Be warned once you go tren... you don’t go back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazed
08-07-2018, 12:20 PM

Back in the day my first Tren Ace run was 300/wk. I suggest Tren E for the first timer around 200/wk. It's not as harsh as Ace and will still give you strength increase and help build lean muscle if diet and training are on point.