PDA

View Full Version : HGH Serum Test Results

Dutchboy
08-07-2018, 11:10 AM
So,

I had two different types of GH in my fridge from last year. about 2 kits of Pharmatropin and 5 kits of Somastim. I started back up again on about 6/1/18 with 4iu per day and worked up to 5iu per day split am/pm.
I ran through the first brand and started on the second about 7/12/18 or so. I was not noticing any sides that I was used to from previous run. No numbness or joint pain, so I upped the dose to 7iu per day split am/pm.
I started getting nervous thinking this batch was bunk or underdosed and I decided to get the HGH test done before I potentially waste the time with brand #2 any longer.
I understand that now everyone seems to suggest that Serum tests have no value and IGF is the only worthwhile test but, I have not been on Somastim for 1 full month yet and just wanted to know if I should continue with this stuff or not.

Test protocol:
10iu IM (delt) 4:15am blood draw at 7:22 am. Fasted

EXHIBIT A:

I am a very happy camper now.
Seems as though I am GTG with this Serum score.
Will I learn anything more by getting IGF tests in 2 weeks?
I have no baseline (I should have done this first, I understand this now).

Regards,

Droid1988
08-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Is there a reason for the fast? Hgh serum testing doesn’t require a fast. Just nothing strenuous before the test.

As far as the igf goes, I do it on every different brand I get even though I never got a baseline first. I can at least compare effectiveness of brands that way. Then later when I come off and get my baseline I’ll have real frame of reference for those kits. All my igf have been well over normal range so even without baseline I can show they are good kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dutchboy
08-07-2018, 11:47 AM
I thought a 12hr fast was required for the test...I was fasting for fatloss anyway.

How long do you wait for IGF test after beginning a different brand...1 month, or more?
In order for a accurate IGF info, how long must the dosage remain constant prior to test?

Droid1988
08-07-2018, 11:52 AM
I thought a 12hr fast was required for the test...I was fasting for fatloss anyway.

How long do you wait for IGF test after beginning a different brand...1 month, or more?

I’m sorry you’re right it does need a 12hr fast. I was just curious why such a long fast.

28 days is what I’ve found in studies for testing igf to ensure saturation of the hgh. I only do 4iu so I end up doing it at 25 days or 1 kit.

Dutchboy
08-07-2018, 12:22 PM
I’m sorry you’re right it does need a 12hr fast. I was just curious why such a long fast.

28 days is what I’ve found in studies for testing igf to ensure saturation of the hgh. I only do 4iu so I end up doing it at 25 days or 1 kit.

Thanks much Droidd.
I'll go back and get the IGF in a couple weeks then.

Oldskool
08-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Thanks much Droidd.
I'll go back and get the IGF in a couple weeks then. I don't know as I will ever do this brand again...but it will be good for reference anyway.Any particular reason ur thinking of changing brands? What brand was it?

Im lean towards checking out supertropins products myself

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ambush
08-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Which brand
is it ?

Dutchboy
08-07-2018, 09:04 PM
Any particular reason ur thinking of changing brands? What brand was it?

Im lean towards checking out supertropins products myself

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I will answer and comment in the order you asked.

I have got so much good advice and education from BOP (admin, mods, vets, and members) I choose to support sponsors of this board. This test was taken using Somastim by Western-Biotech from Sciroxx.

I have Acetropins and Supertropin in my fridge now for when I finish the Somastims. I am sure they will be excellent also.

chadmack282
08-08-2018, 01:37 AM
I will answer and comment in the order you asked.

I have got so much good advice and education from BOP (admin, mods, vets, and members) I choose to support sponsors of this board. This test was taken using Somastim by Western-Biotech from Sciroxx.

I have Acetropins and Supertropin in my fridge now for when I finish the Somastims. I am sure they will be excellent also.

I really believe MOST of this ug gh is all from 1 or 2 places, so MOST (not all) of it is the Exact same!

Dutchboy
08-08-2018, 02:26 PM
I really believe MOST of this ug gh is all from 1 or 2 places, so MOST (not all) of it is the Exact same!

That certainly seems believable and probable, especially if one has learned about manufacturing/production in China.
But, a difference would certainly come in to play if someone was diluting (stepping on) the raw material they were purchasing prior to selling.
I kinda like the larger bottles 20iu (6.7mg) for mixing. But, once it becomes routine I get used to either volume very quickly.

Droid1988
08-08-2018, 02:49 PM

What makes you think that..?

Musclemechanic76
08-09-2018, 05:53 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am not him....
But only a couple can make it with proper facility's necessary....
Only a handful in world is why!! Period!!
Very precious equipment and process needed!!! Period

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

chadmack282
08-09-2018, 08:08 PM

Basically the Exact thing musclemechanic said

chadmack282
08-09-2018, 08:13 PM
That certainly seems believable and probable, especially if one has learned about manufacturing/production in China.
But, a difference would certainly come in to play if someone was diluting (stepping on) the raw material they were purchasing prior to selling.
I kinda like the larger bottles 20iu (6.7mg) for mixing. But, once it becomes routine I get used to either volume very quickly.

Absolutely Dutch!! That's the difference, good shit isnt stepped on/diluted.

Dutchboy
08-09-2018, 09:18 PM

Actually, the Somastim is manufactured in Israel by Western-Biotech. By all measures it is pharma grade...as seen in Exhibit A test results.
I was a bit skeptical when I saw the 20iu (6.7mg) bottles had less material in them then every other 10iu bottles I have tried in the past.
I put 2ml bac stat water in the bottle, which reconstituted to a clear liquid and pulled out 1ml for injection and... well... 32.7 made a believer out of me.

chadmack282
08-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Actually, the Somastim is manufactured in Israel by Western-Biotech. By all measures it is pharma grade...as seen in Exhibit A test results.
I was a bit skeptical when I saw the 20iu (6.7mg) bottles had less material in them then every other 10iu bottles I have tried in the past.
I put 2ml bac stat water in the bottle, which reconstituted to a clear liquid and pulled out 1ml for injection and... well... 32.7 made a believer out of me.

Did u do igf test?

Dutchboy
08-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Did u do igf test?

Not yet, planning to soon. I will have been on Somastin for 4 weeks in a few days.

Would it be unusual to have anything but a high corresponding IGF level also?
I mean, if one is high and the other low...what has happened?

Also, do you generally get them both after a month or is the IGF the only one worth getting?

I got the serum test just to find out quickly if it was legit.

Does running GH alone affect other baseline values?

I am planning to start a AAS cycle soon and was thinking of getting precycle bloodwork done at the same time as IGF test.

Or, does my Precycle bloodwork from last year good for baselines?

Thanks,

chadmack282
08-11-2018, 03:25 AM
Not yet, planning to soon. I will have been on Somastin for 4 weeks in a few days.

Would it be unusual to have anything but a high corresponding IGF level also?
I mean, if one is high and the other low...what has happened?

Also, do you generally get them both after a month or is the IGF the only one worth getting?

I got the serum test just to find out quickly if it was legit.

Does running GH alone affect other baseline values?

I am planning to start a AAS cycle soon and was thinking of getting precycle bloodwork done at the same time as IGF test.

Or, does my Precycle bloodwork from last year good for baselines?

Thanks,

I believe igf is best but with igf u need to get an igf baseline test (No hgh in system) & a test after being on a consistent dose for about a month.

Dutchboy
08-27-2018, 10:05 PM
Did u do igf test?
Here you go....

Droid1988
08-27-2018, 10:12 PM
Fucking A that a monster IGF number. Somastim 4iu/day?

Dutchboy
08-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Somastim
7 iu per day

3.5 am
3.5 pm

I suppose I can lower my dose a little bit?

I have been searching for others hgh test results and can't seem to find them.

Droid1988
08-27-2018, 10:40 PM
Somastim
7 iu per day

3.5 am
3.5 pm

I suppose I can lower my dose a little bit?

I have been searching for others hgh test results and can't seem to find them.

Ah that makes more sense. I got igf of 525 on 4iu acelabs GMP so it’s not unheard of to get it that high. I made a thread about it a few months ago