PDA

View Full Version : Rampage’ the latest fighter to use testosterone

cmeliftheavy
03-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson said after his UFC 144 loss that he dealt with injuries before the card, but didn't want to disappoint his Japanese fans. He's now admitted to using testosterone replacement therapy,

Rampage-

It was hard for me to train, it takes time to heal, I couldn't do certain things, but this was my first time ever using testosterone. I took what the doctor prescribed to me and I went to the pharmacy… I gave myself small doses and that shit immediately changed me, that's why I am saying now I am not going to retire. I am not gonna retire no time soon, its just unfortunate that I got this injury.

My sex life changed, I was back to five times a night like when I was 25, straight up. I got stronger, lifting weights. I was never good at lifting weights but I was doing everything, pull ups and stuff, everything with my top half. I gained a lot of weight but I gained a lot of water as well, I never knew about testosterone putting weight on you like that. I had to cut weight [for the fight] and I cut 22 pounds out of the 30 I needed to cut, I just couldn’t make the rest. I couldn’t make the rest.

Interview Link --- http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/15721-rampage-reveals-he-used-testosterone-therapy-for-bader-fight

GD
03-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Lmao...I'm sure this was the first time he's done juice...and wow...who would have thought it would make you stronger...I can't wait to try some

WidowMaker
03-03-2012, 03:35 PM
LOL. I wonder.....hmmm

alterntego
03-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Rampage comes from Pride and you can easily see the use of aas in the pride . In my opinion these guys deserve to use the gear . If you've ever been on the matt or in the ring then you would def. agree . its brutal on the bod . I try to keep up with these young guys but theres no chance . Randy Couture is nothing less than amazing . good luck to rampage with his extended carreer.

ShortnWide
03-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Rampage is a very good fighter and young too. I think a lot of mma fighters use some thing whether for muscles or pain.

SteroidUser
03-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Nice, Glad we get to see rampage keep fighting because of TRT.