PDA

View Full Version : Anavar

Ironaddict90
08-08-2018, 01:59 AM
Hello fellow brother I have done 4 cycles of Test E Deca 500 and 300 for 12 weeks. Always ran Dbol first 6 weeks as a kickstarter. Aromasin 25mg every other day from the start. Than I cycle off for 12 weeks. I'm coming up on my 5 cycle soon and I'm thinking about going with the same doses but with anavar this time 40mg for 10 weeks. I'm 5.6 190lb a always compete in the 165lb class. Its where I'm very competitive at. I'm interested to hear some opinions. My goal is just to continue getting stronger and staying healthy. In a powerlifting stand point is it better than Dbol for strength gains? Thanks ahead of time. I've read alot of very informative articles on here already. I didn't even really want to make a post for something I've already gained knowledge about anavar thanks to the forum but figured I need to start using it. Not just reading everything in silence.

enrod
08-08-2018, 02:13 AM
Do you mean anadrol bro? If you haven’t tried it, give it a go in place of dbol. I find more aggression in the gym with anadrol vs dbol, but it fucks with my appetite.

I find anavar much more useful for stage prep. You don’t hold nearly as much water or have significant strength gains with var but it’s effective in building LBM over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yoshi925
08-08-2018, 04:07 AM
Do you mean anadrol bro? If you haven’t tried it, give it a go in place of dbol. I find more aggression in the gym with anadrol vs dbol, but it fucks with my appetite.

I find anavar much more useful for stage prep. You don’t hold nearly as much water or have significant strength gains with var but it’s effective in building LBM over time.

I thought var was suppose to give you massive strength?

cuebaal
08-08-2018, 08:04 AM

I reckon it's anadrol bro. Dbol strength gains are way better than var imo. Anadrol is another level again.

Guitarzan
08-08-2018, 10:23 AM

No, var is a very mild steroid. Like the others have said, anadrol is much better for strength gains.

yoshi925
08-08-2018, 02:44 PM
I reckon it's anadrol bro. Dbol strength gains are way better than var imo. Anadrol is another level again.

But doesn’t Dbol hold onto water? It’s more for bulking right?
Hey I’ve never taken dbol but does your strength Plumit after you do PCT?

Var is good for cutting? Doesn’t hold onto water and helps drop body fat faster on a calorie deficit

bigpapapumpaf
08-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Var will help you retain gains with little to zero bloat. I've never heard it refered to as a massive strength builder. Anadrol, yes but thats a different animal for most.

BPP

yoshi925
08-09-2018, 12:17 AM
Var will help you retain gains with little to zero bloat. I've never heard it refered to as a massive strength builder. Anadrol, yes but thats a different animal for most.

BPP

Damit LoL I read on the forums that someone wrote and said var will increase strength and you’ll feel it kick in within 3-4 days.

I’’ve done var the past two cycles and I never felt those strength gains. I thought it was under dose lol

Now I know. It’s weak shit [emoji1]

Ironaddict90
08-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Yea sorry I meant anadrol

Ironaddict90
08-09-2018, 05:31 PM
@yoshi925 sadly it does everytime, that's one part I really don't like about Dbol. On top of the massive water retention I get as well. I stay around 190lbs till it's time to compete than I start shredding down to 175 than just waterboard and Susana till I hit 165. Last time Dbol got me to 197lbs alone! It was all water and my face looked like a whale haha. The good always out weighed the bad for me. Everyone different tho.