PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining Pharm grade HGH in Australia legally

Kobra
08-08-2018, 08:44 AM
After seeing all the bunk HGH coming from China I am wondering if there is a way to obtain pharm grade HGH in Australia? I've seen this stuff for sale on domestic sites but the prices are obsurd.
I've also heard of anti aging clinics prescribing this stuff however have no idea what the process is or if the amount prescribed is enough for bodybuilding purposes. Can anyone shed light if they have have went down this path? FYI I am in my early 30s.

Oldskool
08-08-2018, 06:28 PM
After seeing all the bunk HGH coming from China I am wondering if there is a way to obtain pharm grade HGH in Australia? I've seen this stuff for sale on domestic sites but the prices are obsurd.
I've also heard of anti aging clinics prescribing this stuff however have no idea what the process is or if the amount prescribed is enough for bodybuilding purposes. Can anyone shed light if they have have went down this path? FYI I am in my early 30s.Lmao. If u think the prices are absurd to buy hgh online wait til u try to get it through a trt/anti aging clinic[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Ive been doing trt for over 5 yrs. Test c, hcg, sermorelin (ghrp-6 ghrp-2).

With an extensive amount of searching and literally haggling/ negotiating with the clinics and drs. I was able to find one that did a full year of trt and gh peptides for around 6000.00 USD.

The cheapest ur ever gonna get trt and gh is to become your own expert on it and get all the medications urself through one of the sources on bop.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk