PDA

View Full Version : Scammer in our midst

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 04:51 PM
WE have a member here I thought was a solid guy , filled me and a source from another board full of fake promises and lies.. I will be giving this scammer till the end of the day to make a move in the right direction. After that he will be treated like any other scammer out there.. Fucking shame...

Eroids_Hater
03-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Fuck.....! Someone's always trying to screw someone else over now days *sigh*

ShortnWide
03-03-2012, 06:02 PM
O-man, hope this works out for ya bro.

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 06:31 PM
As of right now the member has made progress and met about half of his owed obligation since I posted this and banned him from another board. I will keep his info private and discard it all after this is finished totally.
Live and learn...

thanks Short..

Walker
03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
out the fucker! so no one else here goes through this misery...

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Walker , I will say this. On this forum We as members are at risk making any type of deals with anyone we meet and email privately with that isn't a sponsor. On some other forums rules are different.. My advice is this bro , stick to the great sponsors we have here and keep all side trades , business proposals and or investments to a very close group of your personal friends.. Feel free to PM me if you have questions about a member and I will let you know in private if it's this guy or not.. fair enough bro?

mikeyg51
03-03-2012, 06:51 PM
DAMNNNNN.....I'm sorry JT...that's some sad shit..makes me want to be VERY careful about whom I deal with, ya know?!

Patriot1405
03-03-2012, 06:58 PM
New member JT?

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 07:00 PM
^^^ Mikey I know bro.. But hey I'm in a position at the present time anything I could get scammed for is small potatoes but better for me to learn my lessons now than down the road when the hit would have been a little more painful! lol

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 07:01 PM
New member JT?

Not really Pat.. actually one of the guys that has been some of the same places as you and I have.. but as of now he is scrambling to make shit right and I am a forgiving bro.. dmage to the possible relationship is done but It's all a learning experience...

Walker
03-03-2012, 07:06 PM
JT that sucks you got involved with this fuck stick. I only buy from a few sources and NEVER from an an individual, especially someone who contacts me. I hope everything works out for you. Lesson learned!

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Lesson learned indeed! As I said half of the ordeal is accounted for as of 20 min ago so im calm again lol.. was heated last night though bro! The Masteron was talkin to me hardcore!!!!

bigpimpdaddy
03-03-2012, 07:23 PM
JT, We here at BOP do not allow such scamming or someone trying to fuck over another brother for their own personal gains..This person whom you are speaking of should be dealt with as any other scammer...If you choose not to speak his name on the open forum that is up to you but as a member here you should be compelled to tell the owner and the mods here of his doings..This is to protect the rest of us from such dealings in the future...
I'm am sorry that you have had to deal with such myself and if I know of such from anyone here or anywhere else their name shall be anounced in the open so all will know not to deal with this person again...
Thanks for bringing this to light so at least we know we have a scammer amoung us.....

Patriot1405
03-03-2012, 07:27 PM
JT, We here at BOP do not allow such scamming or someone trying to fuck over another brother for their own personal gains..This person whom you are speaking of should be dealt with as any other scammer...If you choose not to speak his name on the open forum that is up to you but as a member here you should be compelled to tell the owner and the mods here of his doings..This is to protect the rest of us from such dealings in the future...
I'm am sorry that you have had to deal with such myself and if I know of such from anyone here or anywhere else their name shall be anounced in the open so all will know not to deal with this person again...
Thanks for bringing this to light so at least we know we have a scammer amoung us.....

^^^this!! I also would like to know who not to trust. Especially if he also frequents the other boards that I'm on.

flip1972
03-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Getting something for nothing.........seems like the new norm in places, hell even acceptable......fucking sad.

VictorZ06
03-03-2012, 07:31 PM
JT....you should really let a member of the staff become aware of your situation if you can't resolve your problems among yourselves. We are all real close here and we all try to watch each others back. PM me if you want. Good luck.

/V

spraynpray
03-03-2012, 07:43 PM

Well said. I'd give you reps if I had the juice

JTizzle
03-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Wow , guys I am blown away by the out pouring of support. I feel like a real brother all of a sudden..

If it is OK with the vets and MODS I am comfortable with the way the situation is being handled for now and would like the chance to let it play out and to move past it.
I put myself at risk and trust me would never want anyone sponsor or member to be at the same risk. I will say this guy has watched this thread play out and has been in contact with me 20 times in the last 2 hrs. He understands the weight of what almost happened and is scrambling to get everything on the up and up..

Again thanks so much for the support guys , it means the world to me , love you guys , (no homo) :)

VictorZ06
03-03-2012, 07:52 PM
OK, looks like he is trying to make good on whatever happened....shit like this happens all the time, and it usually gets all sorted out at the end. Keep us posted and good luck!

/V

WidowMaker
03-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Handle your business JT the best you can.
I still think you should inform the MODs here of the situation in private.
So they can take care of it accordingly.
There is a zero tolerance for this.
It's shit like this that give good sponsors a bad name and/or make existing and potential clients leery of buying here.
Good luck with this brother.

bigpimpdaddy
03-04-2012, 03:30 AM
Jt, As I stated earlier I hope you get this resolved and come out like you were suppose to..I am speaking on my behalf and I'm sure I have the support of the owner as well...I still think it is a good idea to tell the owner and the mods here of your dealings with the person in question...I take it personal if we have a scammer amoung us... This person can be dealt with in a professional matter and all involved will be taken care of...
It means a great deal to me to keep all the ruthless dealings and scamming out of this forum..It only makes for a better place to hang your hat at night so to speak......
So do as you would do if this place belonged to you..In other words keep it safe and honest..
I respect your decision and trust you will do the correct thing...

Crowley
03-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Sometimes people step on their own dicks and forget that the #1 rule when dealing with others is to have integrity. I'm a straight shooter myself and don't believe in fucking people over. It sucks when you get scammed. I know personally how it feels. I've been screwed out of thousands of dollars over the last few years by Sponsors selling fake gear or diluted gear. Underdosed orals and no deliveries. Anymore I pretty much gave up on buying anything the last 6 months do to being screwed over. I got a buddy who pointed me to this site and said that there a few good Sponsors here and to check it out. So I'm along for the ride and seeing who is the best to go with. If there is a SCAMMER here JT than I hope you will alert the staff so that members like me who have just joined don't get screwed.

JTizzle
03-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Sometimes people step on their own dicks and forget that the #1 rule when dealing with others is to have integrity. I'm a straight shooter myself and don't believe in fucking people over. It sucks when you get scammed. I know personally how it feels. I've been screwed out of thousands of dollars over the last few years by Sponsors selling fake gear or diluted gear. Underdosed orals and no deliveries. Anymore I pretty much gave up on buying anything the last 6 months do to being screwed over. I got a buddy who pointed me to this site and said that there a few good Sponsors here and to check it out. So I'm along for the ride and seeing who is the best to go with. If there is a SCAMMER here JT than I hope you will alert the staff so that members like me who have just joined don't get screwed.

My advice to all members , new and old is simply stick to the great sponsors here. Don't contact members outside of the forum through email and you should be solid! we have some of the best sponsors around on this forum.. stick with them

Spawn
03-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Glad to see this got taken care of. And absolutely stick with the sponsors thats why they are here.

JTizzle
03-04-2012, 07:04 AM
I am all taken care of on this issue as of 5pm today.. I appreciate everyones support and will take everyones advice to heart.. love my BOP bro's

ShortnWide
03-04-2012, 07:29 PM
u g pm

SteroidUser
03-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Oust that mother fucker.

mth496
03-07-2012, 05:45 AM
I cant stand when somone is not being honest or dicking around. In this game when you act like that, it just makes me stay away forever.

IronFox
04-02-2012, 05:11 PM
I am all taken care of on this issue as of 5pm today.. I appreciate everyones support and will take everyones advice to heart.. love my BOP bro's

Even though you got it taken care of it is HIGHLY recommended you PM a mod or Pain who you dealt with so they can get get this prick off the boards before he fucks someone over who may not be as smart as you.

sensitivenips
04-02-2012, 07:09 PM
WE have a member here I thought was a solid guy , filled me and a source from another board full of fake promises and lies.. I will be giving this scammer till the end of the day to make a move in the right direction. After that he will be treated like any other scammer out there.. Fucking shame...

this makes sense now, when i read it the first time i just blew through it and thought "that sucks man." now after seeing the most recent banned he ousted the guy from the get go, unless "till the end of the day" was purely coincidental...i think not.

Spawn
04-03-2012, 01:23 AM
HAHA HOLY SHIT^^^ I was thinking same thing! Nice hidden msg bro!

MPMC
04-03-2012, 01:36 AM
this makes sense now, when i read it the first time i just blew through it and thought "that sucks man." now after seeing the most recent banned he ousted the guy from the get go, unless "till the end of the day" was purely coincidental...i think not.
I just read this thread for the first time and as soon as I read that post, I got the message.

Patriot1405
04-03-2012, 06:53 AM
Lol, didn't see that till now!!

Camzilla
04-03-2012, 09:36 AM
No shit haha. I had to read what you wrote a few times to see where you were going on this one Bro. I wouldn't have caught that one.

BIGBOSS
04-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Pretty sad people got to rip off folks.

Crowley
04-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Pretty sad people got to rip off folks.

I agree! Just pure BS!

go hard or go home
04-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I must say I like the way he worded that lol.

bang
04-07-2012, 08:42 PM
JT, been in the business a very long time, not this business but the other and whenever somenoe that was dealing went rogue it was due to some significant event in their lives that made them compromise their own integrity. What I am trying to say is that we as people have inate characteristics that make us who we are, honesty, dishonesty, killer, ect. When someone goes totally against his own personal morals and does something contrary to what he stands for he will never be the same person. It is like getting a wild cat as they use in the circus and think that they can trust that cat to be different than what its natural habits are. You might get away with it for a while but at some point in time when the opportunity arises it will g back to who it is and what it knows. In short, "once a scammer always a scammer"..or as with me, something life altering made me change my lifestyle..an ephipany, but even after that those who knew me still didn't trust me. When I did open myself up and told others what happened then I had no choice of going back and that is when they believed that I was a changed person. The people here are trying to do that, bring this person out so we can all know him and that he has no other choice than being an honest person if he will choose to do that. Of course when he breaks that trust, if he ever does then that will seal his faith and no one will ever trust him again. That is why we are all asking for his identity. To protect ourselves and to give him the opportunity to earn our trust again.

mikeyg51
04-08-2012, 01:10 PM
DAMN!! i didn't even realize that either! I wanna look into that guy....thank you for alerting us cuz if it wasn't you, it would happen to someone else!