PDA

View Full Version : I need help finding affordable acne treatment.

Xxmikiexx
08-11-2018, 11:13 PM
What I really need is isotretinoin. If anybody can lead me to an affordable supplier, (USDomestic) please, let me know.

-Thank you.

Drillit
08-11-2018, 11:40 PM
What I really need is isotretinoin. If anybody can lead me to an affordable supplier, (USDomestic) please, let me know.

-Thank you.

My derm gives it out pretty freely. Have you tried that? Otherwise AIPCT has legit tane but not domestic. Not sure about that one.

mike312
08-11-2018, 11:46 PM
Have you tried Doxycycline antibiotics... Work very well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
08-12-2018, 12:32 AM
Just wash face 3x a day
Morning mid after noon, before bed.

Then after every washing, use clearisil pads one one each side of face.

Couchlockd
08-12-2018, 12:32 AM
You don't want to take acne meds.

Juice is not worth the squeeze

cuebaal
08-12-2018, 02:18 AM
Take a look at this thread and try out the advice here: How to Destroy Acne ~without accutane~ [Comprehensive] : steroids (https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/5i9o5t/how_to_destroy_acne_without_accutane_comprehensive/)

Accutane should be your last resort, think of it as chemo for acne

insulationman
08-13-2018, 12:19 AM
Cetaphil soap at Wal-Mart
Stridex pads
Vitamin a
Beta carotene

For acne that's cystic rub tea tree oil on it

Cetaphil helps dry ur skin out so less acne forms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Snookslayer05
08-13-2018, 12:32 AM
Irony use all the acne stuff at all. the link that guy posted is what I’ve found good for me by trial and error. When I use acne stuff it makes it worse for me. I break out more. I’ve been using soaps with those little apricot balls in it. Wash my hands in shower then I’ll put it on my face with clean hands leave it in while I wash my body then rinse all at same time. And I haven’t had problems ever since I stopped using acne stuff. But like the post said. Everyone is different. If I use any soap that doesn’t have those little apricot seeds I break out and get super oily. Maybe try that. Mite work good for u. Mite not.

Smokeadutch
08-14-2018, 11:11 AM
Next time you pick up AIs or pct overseas, grab some tretinoin cream and benzoyl peroxide cream. Be careful with them, they are strong. Also pickup tetracycline. I'm rather new here so I dont want to step on anyone's toes and post sources for it.

As for dom, I believe genetic research supply has tretinoin

Xxmikiexx
08-24-2018, 12:39 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkNo, I just got generic accutane.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Punished
08-24-2018, 12:47 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tried it for months, did nothing. Not always going to work, and it's an antibiotic, which requires you to run it for life. it doesn't cure acne, it suppresses it.

Just wash face 3x a day
Morning mid after noon, before bed.

Then after every washing, use clearisil pads one one each side of face.

Washing your face this much can actually give you more acne as it forces your face to produce more oil because you are stripping your face of natural oils it needs...

Cetaphil soap at Wal-Mart
Stridex pads
Vitamin a
Beta carotene

For acne that's cystic rub tea tree oil on it

Cetaphil helps dry ur skin out so less acne forms

All these can help, but if he has true cystic acne, accutane is the only way.

No, I just got generic accutane.

How bad is your acne? I have had acne for over 15 years and have done every single acne med there is known to man, and nothing helps me besides accutane. but, this is a serious drug and it fucking sucks being on it. Have fun being married to lip balm.

If your lips dont fall off your face from dryness within the first week, your tane is bunk. just a heads up.

Xxmikiexx
08-24-2018, 12:53 AM
Tried it for months, did nothing. Not always going to work, and it's an antibiotic, which requires you to run it for life. it doesn't cure acne, it suppresses it.

Washing your face this much can actually give you more acne as it forces your face to produce more oil because you are stripping your face of natural oils it needs...

All these can help, but if he has true cystic acne, accutane is the only way.

How bad is your acne? I have had acne for over 15 years and have done every single acne med there is known to man, and nothing helps me besides accutane. but, this is a serious drug and it fucking sucks being on it. Have fun being married to lip balm.

If your lips dont fall off your face from dryness within the first week, your tane is bunk. just a heads up.Thanks man for the heads up. I've had acne ever since moving to Oregon. My acne has exploded since test.

Xxmikiexx
08-24-2018, 12:56 AM
It's def. Cystic. Insurance won't cover accutane so I have had to do some research.

Punished
08-24-2018, 01:02 AM
That's unfortunate. Mine is 80mg / day for 30 days at 15 bucks. Only downside is everytime I go in, the dr is like your cholestorol is terrible, you will die soon. I am like uhhh I eat alot of animal protein that's why.. He just preaches don't LOL.

Xxmikiexx
08-24-2018, 01:14 AM
That's unfortunate. Mine is 80mg / day for 30 days at 15 bucks. Only downside is everytime I go in, the dr is like your cholestorol is terrible, you will die soon. I am like uhhh I eat alot of animal protein that's why.. He just preaches don't LOL.That is fucked up man. I'm not ready to die. There has got to be something you can do about your cholesterol.

Drillit
08-24-2018, 01:48 AM
That is fucked up man. I'm not ready to die. There has got to be something you can do about your cholesterol.

When I was getting monthly blood from my derm he said “you cholesterol is high” and gave me Crestor script with my accutane script.
80mg a day for 6 months... after that I immediately did a 700/wk test cycle and got maybe 2 pimples the whole cycle.

Punished
08-24-2018, 02:16 AM
Anytime we cycle, our cholesterol takes a dump. We are literally injecting cholesterol. That is what Test is made of, lol. Just part of the game.

ITSMYBODY
08-24-2018, 10:26 AM
doesnt the PCT control acne or hormonal imbalances

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Xxmikiexx
09-01-2018, 07:23 PM
This is what I've been dealing with. Just got a hold of some isotretinoin.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180901/bc9b7fb3d4efb7d811a94a0e6af67981.jpg

Xxmikiexx
09-01-2018, 07:33 PM
doesnt the PCT control acne or hormonal imbalances

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkIt should for sure. But I'm just really prone to acne.

insulationman
09-01-2018, 07:35 PM
This is what I've been dealing with. Just got a hold of some isotretinoin.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180901/bc9b7fb3d4efb7d811a94a0e6af67981.jpgJeez that's bad dude ... I felt gross from 7

Xxmikiexx
09-01-2018, 07:41 PM
Jeez that's bad dude ... I felt gross from 7

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkLol!

bobhead
09-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Damn bro, you need to use some antibiotics alongside accutane.
Get some sulfamethoxazole from ebay.

Drillit
09-02-2018, 01:04 AM
I’d be heading to the derm ASAP. Get some pharma tane!!

Drillit

Jayjaytocool
09-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Search “humane acne” on amazon. They have the same treatment as proactive except way cheaper and stronger. I really like the 10% benzoyl peroxide wash.
The “acne free” line is good too they have a severe line that’s orange that works great too.
Usually acne is cause by fluctuation in hormones so make sure your pinning often enough even with hcg or anything. Also avoid sudden changes ramp up and down.

sa355355
09-05-2018, 11:11 PM
You need antibiotics. I struggled with acne for years and tried all the washes and Rx creams with no improvement. Antibiotics cleared it right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhead
09-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Get antibiotics while you're at the derm. Accutane works, but it will get worse in the beginning. You want tyre antibiotics during the first 3 months so you don't get scared. Plus you're on gear, so it's going to be a tough battle.

WILDGAME
09-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Wow... I never have but one maybe 2 appear.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
09-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Jesus Christ WTF DID YOU DO

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Jesus Christ WTF DID YOU DOTRT. It's getting better. Just hoping the scars will clear up too.

JohnDoe
09-06-2018, 09:05 PM
TRT. It's getting better. Just hoping the scars will clear up too.

At what dose? That’s some crazy acne man.

Did you happen to use a razor and shave your chest? Because whenever I’ve tried using a razor and shaving cream on my body I break out bad.....I now use a Philips BodyGroom and no issues.

bsherryjr
09-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Man that looks painful!.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Man that looks painful!.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TapatalkIt did suck. It's much better now.

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 09:47 PM
At what dose? That’s some crazy acne man.

Did you happen to use a razor and shave your chest? Because whenever I’ve tried using a razor and shaving cream on my body I break out bad.....I now use a Philips BodyGroom and no issues.250mg 2 times a week. I don't shave but my face, and balls occasionally.

born
09-06-2018, 09:53 PM
Whatever acne meds you use stay out of the sun if the med says so in the warnings.

born
09-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Accutane warning:

This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors. Tell your doctor right away if you get sunburned or have skin blisters/redness.

^^^you will trade acne for skin tags if you ignore the warning. I know people that did and it was a terrible trade.
5 or ten summers can turn you into a walking mole factory.

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Accutane warning:

This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors. Tell your doctor right away if you get sunburned or have skin blisters/redness.

^^^you will trade acne for skin tags if you ignore the warning. I know people that did and it was a terrible trade.
5 or ten summers can turn you into a walking mole factory.Eeew, nasty. Thanks for the heads up bro.

JohnDoe
09-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Whatever acne meds you use stay out of the sun if the med says so in the warnings.

Yeah I was on a medicine ...can’t remember the name of it but it think it was doxycycline...was for tick bite I got and was RXd as preventative measure. While taking this stuff if ANY of my skin, especially HANDS were even exposed to the sun for a few seconds they were BURNING like hell. I work outside all day long exposed. After 2-3 days I said the hell with this medicine cuz my hands were literally burnt...like severe sunburn. What kind of dumbass doctor would RX this to someone who just told them got a tick bite (removed it myself) due to working outside for my job and I informed her that I’m outside all day for my job....doctors...pfffft

Sqwuidd
09-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Jeez that's bad dude ... I felt gross from 7

Bro that looks like it needs some serious attention fast

I agree - get antibiotics and strong ass acne wash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Dudes, I had had test levels at 1100 3 months after this TRT cycle! So I just might have had too much.

born
09-06-2018, 11:14 PM
What are you using for AI?
I see some fatty tissue gyno I believe.
Estrogen coversion can make acne blow up like this in some. Get some bloodwork done and check your estrogen.
Very important.

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 11:17 PM
What are you using for AI?
I see some fatty tissue gyno I believe.
Estrogen coversion can make acne blow up like this in some. Get some bloodwork done and check your estrogen.
Very important.I'll post my results for you all.

Xxmikiexx
09-06-2018, 11:23 PM
I used aromasin 12.5 mg to 30 everyday to every other day during TRT. I also used clomid and nolva post cycle, and HCG the last to weeks of TRT into PCT.

lifter916
09-07-2018, 12:31 AM
I feel your pain bro.
I struggled with acne all throughout my teens and into my early 30's..very prone..when I started using gear it blew out of control..went to dermo and was put on doxycycline, cleared me up for about 6 months, then stopped working, then cystic acne began to form..was prescribed bactrim, again cleared me up but then months later the acne returned..so two different antibiotics ran their course, but ultimately left me back in the same situation, my insurance didn't cover accutane so I resorted to alternative sources..picked up a bunch from aipct 4 months ago and just finished my last dose.. completely cleared me up.. although you will most likely break out more during the loading, beginning phase, which I did, but after that it did it's job..like previous posters said, there are definitely side effects..I had cracking/peeling lips..redness of skin..sunburn faster than normal..but all in all..it was worth it in my case..it shouldn't be your first resort, but if antibiotics don't work for you, the tane might be your fix..good luck man..acne fucking sucks period.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Xxmikiexx
09-07-2018, 01:20 AM
Estradiol (E2) Level

Reference Range:

0-32.2 pg/mL

Results

05/31/18

(H) 47 pg/mL

Cortisol AM Sample

Reference Range:

4.3-22.4 ug/dL

Results

05/22/18

(H) 29.8 ug/dL

Result History

Total Testosterone

Reference Range:

264-916 ng/dL

Results

05/22/18

(H) 1013 ng/dL

This is not an official summary. It was copied and pasted from my providers website.

Again this was three months after TRT.

born
09-07-2018, 02:01 AM
Estradiol (E2) Level

Reference Range:

0-32.2 pg/mL

Results

05/31/18

(H) 47 pg/mL

Cortisol AM Sample

Reference Range:

4.3-22.4 ug/dL

Results

05/22/18

(H) 29.8 ug/dL

Result History

Total Testosterone

Reference Range:

264-916 ng/dL

Results

05/22/18

(H) 1013 ng/dL

This is not an official summary. It was copied and pasted from my providers website.

Again this was three months after TRT.

Why did you come off trt?

Xxmikiexx
09-07-2018, 02:06 AM
Why did you come off trt?Because that's how I keep my pituitary from shutting down.

Xxmikiexx
09-07-2018, 02:08 AM
I was put on trt because I took a superdrol without test.