PDA

View Full Version : Injectable Tne/dbol

glock4319
08-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Hey there brothers, I知 getting injectable tne/dbol tomorrow and would like to hear what some of your experiences with this was. At least with the tne. I知 planning on pinning an hour before I hit the gym. That値l be 5 days a week. Back loading a slin pin cause I only need one ml per pin. Dbol 30mgs/ml and tne 70mgs/ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Hey there brothers, I知 getting injectable tne/dbol tomorrow and would like to hear what some of your experiences with this was. At least with the tne. I知 planning on pinning an hour before I hit the gym. That値l be 5 days a week. Back loading a slin pin cause I only need one ml per pin. Dbol 30mgs/ml and tne 70mgs/ml.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkId like to know myself.

Where are u getting the gear from? Is it bcg? Cuz ik they have alot of cool injectable blends like that.

Ive ordered some myself from them. Ill probably have them around Thursday or friday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

glock4319
08-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Id like to know myself.

Where are u getting the gear from? Is it bcg? Cuz ik they have alot of cool injectable blends like that.

Ive ordered some myself from them. Ill probably have them around Thursday or friday.

Getting it from one of my boys. He had some extra and got me a 30ml vial on the cheap.

Oldskool
08-12-2018, 07:46 PM
Nice!

Well it might still be worth asking the same question in the area of the sponsors that sell those products if u don't really get allot of responses here.

Actually im pretty sure the tne and dbol has been talked about in the bluecollargodz.com area.

Definitely worth taking a look at atleast.
Getting it from one of my boys. He had some extra and got me a 30ml vial on the cheap.

glock4319
08-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Nice!

Well it might still be worth asking the same question in the area of the sponsors that sell those products if u don't really get allot of responses here.

Actually im pretty sure the tne and dbol has been talked about in the bluecollargodz.com area.

Definitely worth taking a look at atleast.

Awesome will do bro thanks!

Zeus-Sr
08-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Its been talked about a lot on BOP. TNE/dbol 90 min before workout is good but TNE/tren base/dbol/drol 90 min before workout is exponentially better - BCG has the best pre workout blends.

glock4319
08-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Its been talked about a lot on BOP. TNE/dbol 90 min before workout is good but TNE/tren base/dbol/drol 90 min before workout is exponentially better - BCG has the best pre workout blends.

I appreciate it bro, I may check that out in the future. I have this now so let痴 see how I react to this then go from there. Thanks

907rider
08-15-2018, 05:10 PM
I just went through a couple vials tne/dbol and I loved it! Holy shit does that ever power me through any workout ever. POWER. I am looking forward to trying out some of BCG's pwo blends this winter.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-15-2018, 05:23 PM
I just went through a couple vials tne/dbol and I loved it! Holy shit does that ever power me through any workout ever. POWER. I am looking forward to trying out some of BCG's pwo blends this winter.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using TapatalkNice. That's the one i'm most interested in.

How much did u take? and when?

How long did it take after pinning to feel the peak effects?

907rider
08-15-2018, 05:28 PM
I found my sweet spot at 1.2 ml's, which I believe is about 100mg tne and around 33mgs dbol. I would do it from 60-90 mins prior to hitting the gym. Definite boost in energy and aggression felt, and the ability to just keep going and going and going is insane! Some sessions were so intense it ruined me for the rest of the day. I was doing it 3-4 times a week and def started growing faster. Appetite was out of control! It's kind of addictive, these no ester pwo's. Gotta keep it in check.
Nice. That's the one i'm most interested in.

How much did u take? and when?

How long did it take after pinning to feel the peak effects?

glock4319
08-15-2018, 05:28 PM

Where did you pin it and did you slin pin it? Mine hurt pretty bad. Once in the delt and once in the quad. Quad was worse.

907rider
08-15-2018, 05:33 PM
I only went in my glutes and ventral gluteal. I usually had a slight soreness the next day, but nothing bad. This was an oil based product, I hear water suspensions are horrible for pip. My tissues were pretty used to short esters so I think that helped out. Pinning straight tne with no blends seems to be the smoothest for me. The blends seem to leave me a little more sore.
Where did you pin it and did you slin pin it? Mine hurt pretty bad. Once in the delt and once in the quad. Quad was worse.

907rider
08-15-2018, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah don't forgot that using tne/dbol will send your estrogen through the roof! Gotta keep that e in check when running that combo. Well worth it though.

Oldskool
08-15-2018, 06:25 PM
I found my sweet spot at 1.2 ml's, which I believe is about 100mg tne and around 33mgs dbol. I would do it from 60-90 mins prior to hitting the gym. Definite boost in energy and aggression felt, and the ability to just keep going and going and going is insane! Some sessions were so intense it ruined me for the rest of the day. I was doing it 3-4 times a week and def started growing faster. Appetite was out of control! It's kind of addictive, these no ester pwo's. Gotta keep it in check.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using TapatalkHell yeah! Oh i bet.

All sounds perfect..... except for the overtraining part. I already usually end up overtraining and having to just eat a massive meal and pass out.....then wake up and eat another massive meal[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But then again, thats supposedly the kind of stuff guys like arnold Schwarzenegger and the other old school venice beach guys did back in the day.

Im planning on doing a big timr transformation cycle in the near future so ill definitely test the pwo's to add them in.

907rider
08-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Hell yeah def give the pwo's a go. I'll always have some on hand for every cycle. They are especially handy after a real hard days work or when you gotta get up and train early or anytime you need an extra boost. And if you're using say 4 times a week your recovery will be off the charts. Overtraining what overtraining? Lol be careful it's some potent stuff

Oldskool
08-15-2018, 06:45 PM
Lmfao. Yeah fr. Most addictive part of gear for me is the fact it allows u to train every day.
Hell yeah def give the pwo's a go. I'll always have some on hand for every cycle. They are especially handy after a real hard days work or when you gotta get up and train early or anytime you need an extra boost. And if you're using say 4 times a week your recovery will be off the charts. Overtraining what overtraining? Lol be careful it's some potent stuff

907rider
08-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Yep this. It's an amazing feeling.
Lmfao. Yeah fr. Most addictive part of gear for me is the fact it allows u to train every day.

Couchlockd
08-15-2018, 09:00 PM
Don't shoot tne daily, it's going to ruin your stable levels.

35 my Max 3x a week.

Add dbol to that, I 100% promise you your never going to dial this cycle in in regards to stable levels and e2 control.

Oldskool
08-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Guess what i just picked up from my po box[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Guess my lvls gonna be unstable asf bahaha

Lmao jk. Yeah theres no way id pin a no ester compound on any kind of regular schedule.

But on those rare days when the motivation isnt there or just really need that boost ill definitely try it out at like .5ml just to see how it feels..... especially since ive already been warned to be careful with this one i got.

Tne, tren, dbol, and adrol. Holy shit lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180815/cbef9f9908a07defff4ee5202e9bbaa3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180815/6c64cc8bb47b1c34b047853eb5d8e4f6.jpg

Couchlockd
08-15-2018, 11:23 PM
Guess what i just picked up from my po box[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Guess my lvls gonna be unstable asf bahaha

Lmao jk. Yeah theres no way id pin a no ester compound on any kind of regular schedule.

But on those rare days when the motivation isnt there or just really need that boost ill definitely try it out at like .5ml just to see how it feels..... especially since ive already been warned to be careful with this one i got.

Tne, tren, dbol, and adrol. Holy shit lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180815/cbef9f9908a07defff4ee5202e9bbaa3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180815/6c64cc8bb47b1c34b047853eb5d8e4f6.jpg

You said 5 days a week?