PDA

View Full Version : Deca for Elderly Women

Cratos
08-14-2018, 05:23 PM
My mother is 60 years old mother who is almost anemic and has arthritis. From what I've seen 100mg-200mg has been prescribed to women weekly for anemia for 6 months at a time but would there be any benefit to her having 25mg maybe 50mg a week or for life just for the added muscle sparring effect that comes with age and slight increase in red blood cells? I've heard of this but haven't really seen any research on it.

NM Pitbull
08-24-2018, 06:32 PM
I am also looking into this for my mother. She has a Illness that is drying out her tendons and ligaments. She is tightening up and can hardly move until she moves around a lot. I have read that Decca helps with collagen synthesis and will work wonders in this manner. I was thinking 125 test cyp and 150 decca every 3 weeks. I would love to hear some thoughts on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

born
08-24-2018, 07:21 PM
My mother is 60 years old mother who is almost anemic and has arthritis. From what I've seen 100mg-200mg has been prescribed to women weekly for anemia for 6 months at a time but would there be any benefit to her having 25mg maybe 50mg a week or for life just for the added muscle sparring effect that comes with age and slight increase in red blood cells? I've heard of this but haven't really seen any research on it.

It helps with bone degeneration due to osteoporosis and at 150 mg a week it knocks my RA pain flat.

I wish I knew more about post mennopausal women and nandrolone but I dont.

bigpapapumpaf
08-24-2018, 07:28 PM
I'm totally guessing here but anadrol might be beneficial, especially for the anemia.

How do either of you propose giving your moms any type of shots? Deca could be injected less frequently.

BPP

bigpapapumpaf
08-24-2018, 07:32 PM
I would also jump all over bpc-157 orally for both. It will take longer orally versus site injecting and you might even add in tb-500 but I have no doubt that it will improve their symptoms.

BPP

NM Pitbull
08-24-2018, 07:38 PM
I'm totally guessing here but anadrol might be beneficial, especially for the anemia.

How do either of you propose giving your moms any type of shots? Deca could be injected less frequently.

BPP

My mom is completely confident in my knowledge of AAS and she knows who much research that I put into anything before moving forward. She is very knowledgeable on doing injections being that she worked for the hospital at one time and she would be able to inject herself. I’m thinking 125mgs of cyp and 150mgs of decca every 3 weeks.

Amjodor
08-26-2018, 02:51 AM
I would try tb500 first. What about hydralaunic acid?

NM Pitbull
08-27-2018, 12:46 AM
I would try tb500 first. What about hydralaunic acid?

As far as supps we are adding collagen powder, flaxseed oil, primrose oil, and fish oil

Alan0160
08-27-2018, 12:58 AM
Deca is safe for both men and women with lots of studies behind it but I would be cautious of testosterone use for a woman except in extremely low doses.
You could get by with injections every 3 weeks for Deca with the Decanoate ester but testosterone cypionate should be used at least once per week and
preferably twice to maintain stable blood levels.

NM Pitbull
08-27-2018, 01:10 AM
Deca is safe for both men and women with lots of studies behind it but I would be cautious of testosterone use for a woman except in extremely low doses.
You could get by with injections every 3 weeks for Deca with the Decanoate ester but testosterone cypionate should be used at least once per week and
preferably twice to maintain stable blood levels.

I hear that but a clinical dose of cyp is a dose every 2-4 weeks depending on the patient. Men maintain a more steady blood level where women can vary significantly when it comes to metabolizing test. I read in many separate medical journals that one should start at 3 weeks and gauge how a female patient feels while utilizing blood levels and if they are sustained at 3 weeks then they can even push it to every 4 weeks. If they start feeling low energy then they will be moved back down to 3 weeks. If at 3 weeks the feel the same lack of energy towards the end then the can be moved to every 2 weeks but that rarely happens with women who are being administered cyp as a trt cycle.

calmb4dastorm
09-20-2018, 12:39 AM
A controlled trial was done on postmenopausal women with rheumatoid arthritis (NLM) and the results were positive. The subjects received 50mg every 3 weeks (if memory serves correctly) and there was a significant increase in Hgb. Deca is one of may AAS that are notable for increasing Hgb and Hct.
However, even though your mother would not be "cycling" it would be imperative to have bloods drawn regularly just the same. No two bodies produces RBC's at the exact same rate and the introduction of AAS into the system could cause a rapid increase in RBC's over a short period of time. Is it guaranteed to be quick? No? But it is possible...At least in my own personal experience.
As a healthcare professional, I am amazed at how under utilized anabolics are! The benefits often outweigh the risks, but is never an option to people.