PDA

View Full Version : Need advice and thoughts on my post cycle

Mattydrisc726
08-15-2018, 10:58 PM
Came off a 12 week 2,000mg cycle (worked up to 2,500mg (from orals) at peak and went back down to 200mg) And my last pin of my cycle was July 1st. Waited two weeks because it was a long ester, did 500iu of hcg for 10 day’s then did 2 weeks at 100mg ed of clomid. I’m on week 3 and still running 100mg of clomid. MY QUESTIONS:
1. Is three weeks at 100mg and one week at 50 good?
2. Should I take aromasin or arimidex after clomid to combat the estrogen levels? I was going to do 12.5mg eod.
3. I am starting to see results (increased natty test levels, balls enlarged, horny, morning wood, etc.) in your opinion guys, could I start another cycle in two weeks? I know this is frowned upon but I’m bulking for the next 3 months so I have enough time to come off again and then cut cycle for my shows in the spring!

wrecks72
08-15-2018, 11:33 PM
First off I sure hope this wasn't a first cycle. Damn.
Stats are helpful info along with cycle experience.

Answer imo for ?
1. There are many different ways and opinions on a pct dosage for clomid but yours will work if it's worked thus far.
Where's the nolvadex though ?

2. Did you take an AI on cycle ?
It depends if your E2 is high hence mid cycle bw but most drop it during pct.

3. You answered your own question.... frowned upon. No one can tell you what to do. It's your body/chemistry set. You will have to suffer the consequences of your decisions.
Stats and experience would be helpful. Are you normally low ? Should you be on trt ? Etc.

These are answers based on my opinion along with my own research since I've been part of the brotherhood and personal experience. Hope it is helpful. Good luck with your gains and goals.

With all that said here it is laid out in black and white.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) (https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhoodofpain%2Eco m%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D1284&share_tid=1284&share_fid=33492&share_type=t)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GoGoGodzilla
08-16-2018, 12:20 AM
Took a bit to find what worked for me but after a few trial and errors I have used this regiment for every cycle I’ve ever run, just keep in mind this is what works for me everyone is different and that’s what this place is for Q&A ....

Nolva=N
Clomid =C
Examestine=E

I run short esters (Prop/Ace/Etc..) so I start 3 days after last pin.

(Day 1) C200mg/N80mg/E50mg
(Week 1-2) C100/N40/E25
(Week 3-4) C50/N20/E12.5
(Week 5) C25/N10/E12.5
(Week 6) C25/N10 (ED) E12.5 (EOD)
(Week 7) E12.5 (EOD)

Hope this helps?? One thing that is tough for me is in about Week 3-4 I get hungry as fuck and have to keep diet in check. The cleaner your diet the better your PCT ... IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattydrisc726
08-16-2018, 01:06 PM
I will post experience and stats Monday after I get blood work!! ��

Smokeadutch
08-21-2018, 12:42 AM
Nolva usually doesnt have to be run over 20mg, sometimes 40mg for first 2 weeks. I always do 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for 4 weeks. But everyone is different. And if I'm using hcg then I run it during my cycle 250iu 2x week, starting wk4 with long esters and wk2 for short. I've seen alot of different numbers for using it post cycle, so maybe someone else can guide you on that a little better.

If you planned on cycling again 2 weeks after your pct, then you should have cruised for a few weeks and then hit your next cycle. Or just went right into it. These are powerful hormones we are messing with, especially the stuff we use for pct. I would finish the pct then wait the 12weeks+pct before starting another cycle.

Time on(including pct)=time off+