PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Critique??

Steven78
08-16-2018, 02:17 AM
Hey brothers and sisters, planning a winter mass followed by a cut and I wanted to hear your thoughts. Heres my background:

42 years old, 210 pounds, 5'10" Been on TRT dosing for the last 4-5 years which includes HCG and test and Arimadex. ( This will be my PCT)

Just finishing a cycle of Tren/ Mast and finishing it off with some var and winny. ( Joints are dry and painful as expected)

Gonna take a couple months off then want to start this cycle through the holidays.

Test E weeks 1-10 (600mg)
NPP Week week 1-4 50 mg 3* a week ( primarily looking for the recovery property of this compound)
Tbol week 1-6 50 mg a day
Nutrition will be on point with a Mass template provided by "Renaissance periodization"

Test e week 10-16 250 mg a week
Tren A week 10-16 300-400 mg a week EOD
Proviron week 11-16 50 mg a day split
Anavar week 11-17 50 mg a day.
Nutrition here will be a cutting template from the same company mentioned above.

Question #1, is the use of NPP as a recovery only a good choice here or should I use something else, or better yet will these joints go back to normal after the winny is stopped?
Im going with Proviron with my Teen this time in place of mast, seems to work on the same receptors so no need double dipping.

PCT will be my TRT dosing, but I will drop the arimidex and go with nolvadex for awhile.

And of course ancillary support for cholesterol and such.

907rider
08-16-2018, 06:25 PM
I find the NPP soothes my body really well, like it just eliminates a lot of the daily grind from me and makes everything better. If I run 300mgs/wk my recovery is insane and so are the gains. Plus my muscle gets a lot harder running NPP than it does on test alone. I've never ran it higher and don't really see a reason to unless I'm looking to put on some serious mass. Love NPP makes me feel fucking great!

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Punished
08-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Hey brothers and sisters, planning a winter mass followed by a cut and I wanted to hear your thoughts. Heres my background:

42 years old, 210 pounds, 5'10" Been on TRT dosing for the last 4-5 years which includes HCG and test and Arimadex. ( This will be my PCT)

Just finishing a cycle of Tren/ Mast and finishing it off with some var and winny. ( Joints are dry and painful as expected)

Gonna take a couple months off then want to start this cycle through the holidays.

Test E weeks 1-10 (600mg)
NPP Week week 1-4 50 mg 3* a week ( primarily looking for the recovery property of this compound)
Tbol week 1-6 50 mg a day
Nutrition will be on point with a Mass template provided by "Renaissance periodization"

Test e week 10-16 250 mg a week
Tren A week 10-16 300-400 mg a week EOD
Proviron week 11-16 50 mg a day split
Anavar week 11-17 50 mg a day.
Nutrition here will be a cutting template from the same company mentioned above.

Question #1, is the use of NPP as a recovery only a good choice here or should I use something else, or better yet will these joints go back to normal after the winny is stopped?
Im going with Proviron with my Teen this time in place of mast, seems to work on the same receptors so no need double dipping.

PCT will be my TRT dosing, but I will drop the arimidex and go with nolvadex for awhile.

And of course ancillary support for cholesterol and such.

Why the change is the mg of test? Keep that the same throughout. The last thing any cycle needs is fluctuation of testosterone, talk about making your body go through a roller coaster. Find a test level, and keep it there.

17 weeks is a long cycle, even for TRT. Keep this cycle to a 12 week max. If you can't accomplish your cut in under 12 weeks, your diet is shit.

Speaking of diet, bulking, then cutting in the same go around? Again, pick one and stay with it, don't mess with bulking and cutting during same cycle. This is counterproductive... Build new mass and then immediately cut it off? Not the best plan.

Why switch the 19nor up towards the end? Run NPP throughout. You just came off tren a few months ago. Either pick one or the other, no need to switch them up. Me Personally, I'd run NPP, see how that treats you compared to Tren.

The winny dryness will go away within 10 days and you should feel fine. Do you take joint support? If not, get on some ASAP for life.

Run arimidex throughout, again why switch compounds??? Arimidex is all you need in life to control estro. Do it right, and the rest isn't needed. Nolva is used for emergency to kill estrogen and gyn of it occurs. Control your E2 correctly you will never mess with Nolva again. I have ran arimidex for 3 years straight not once had a problem no matter the amount of AAS I put in me.

I know I made a lot of suggestions here, but I am trying to help you maximize your potential.

Downtown
08-17-2018, 12:47 AM
Just run sust and EQ. That's a feel good cycle, and u grow lean even on a shit diet..... That being said the more work you put in, diet, training, the more you get out.