PDA

View Full Version : Dbol or Anadrol, 3rd Cycle , which to take...?

Darkmatter86
08-16-2018, 10:59 AM
about to hit up my third cycle, not sure what to do , either dbol or anadrol or both in lower dosages, ... have done dbol found them to be awesome, not sure about anadrol tho.. any info would be sweet , cheers

:avatar_2515:

Oldskool
08-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Whats ur stats and what are looking to get out of the cycle?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Punished
08-16-2018, 11:29 PM
I hope you're taking testosterone with those compounds. Given you want to run compounds that are designed around bulking, is this what you're planning to do for the 3rd cycle? What other compounds?

slaughter15
08-17-2018, 08:55 AM
I love dbol, anadrol not as much

Plate Smacker
08-17-2018, 05:35 PM
Anadrol to cover DHT aspect.
Dbol needs your AI dialed in due to conversion to methylestro....
Dbol is a big reason first timers to dbol develop gyno issues.

Personal preference really.
Weighing the pros and cons.

Berserker
08-17-2018, 09:01 PM
I freaking love me some Adrol. I'm using 50mg a day right now. It's my 4th or 5th time using Adrol over the years and it's always good to me. The pumps, size and strength are great but keep it low and slow or it can get out of hand quick. My body loves it right at 50. Any higher and the pumps become excruciatingly painful for me. As for Dbol, I'm not a huge fan. I've always gotten kind of sloppy on it and I'm not even a big guy. Using nothing at all, I'm around 180 walking and 14% bf but Dbol will make me look like fat power lifter real fast. Round and Michelin man like with protruding abs lol. My vote is for Adrol but ultimately only you know your body.

Militiamike22
08-18-2018, 03:57 AM
Dbol crazy pumps don’t look as good but def gets good size with anadrol I feel stronger and start looking more freaky but my appetite goes to shit ...

Inmate666
08-18-2018, 10:15 AM
I prefer Dbol. Soley for the fact that anadrol kills my appetite. My only gripe with Dbol is how heavily it converts to methylestrogen. But if you know how to dial in your ai, gains from Dbol don't have to be so wet. I do feel I get better strength gains off of anadrol though.