PDA

View Full Version : Dave palumbo apple cider vinegar video link

Oldskool
08-16-2018, 02:29 PM
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: BODYBUILDERS' BEST KEPT SECRET! - YouTube (https://youtu.be/qCV67AVTiJE)

Dave palumbo talks about the benefits of apple cider vinegar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HalleHood
08-26-2018, 11:20 AM
That shit work?

German89
08-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Yeah. It does.

I have about 3 to 4 table spoons a day.

Baking soda + apple cider vine, helps my indigestion/heart burn right away and, keeps it away.

bigadam73
08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Yeah. It does.

I have about 3 to 4 table spoons a day.

Baking soda + apple cider vine, helps my indigestion/heart burn right away and, keeps it away.

Do you just mix the 2 together ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

German89
08-26-2018, 07:07 PM
Do you just mix the 2 together ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. And its going to react. I just eyeball it. Tiny it of backing soda. Maybe a teaspoonful. And about 15ml of cider, itll fizz, shoot it back. Its gonna taste like salty vinegar. And youre not gonna like it. It works. And I don't have to eat a bunch of thumbs. I mainly do that for the indigestion. Heart burn isnt much of a issue.

HalleHood
08-26-2018, 07:15 PM
You have the 3 spoons of pure apple cider,vinegar or that bragg apple cider drink drink in the video? I went looking and saw it in the grocery today

Yes. And its going to react. I just eyeball it. Tiny it of backing soda. Maybe a teaspoonful. And about 15ml of cider, itll fizz, shoot it back. Its gonna taste like salty vinegar. And youre not gonna like it. It works. And I don't have to eat a bunch of thumbs. I mainly do that for the indigestion. Heart burn isnt much of a issue.

bigadam73
08-26-2018, 07:42 PM

I’m gonna try it today. I’ll probably add some lemon juice too. I’ll let you know how it goes

trenbolognaa
08-26-2018, 07:48 PM
Started implementing this as well after seeing it in 90% of the guys I follow use it and from reports of all the goodies that come with a few swigs a day.

Too quick and cheap to not use imo

German89
08-26-2018, 08:39 PM
I drink 1 tbsp of mothers apple cider to 8oz of cold water

For indigestion.. ill measure my baking soda because, i think 3 is too much. Let me get back to you guys on that amount. But for that baking soda + the mothers apple cider vinegar, it will fizz, and you shoot it back.

Ive been using it on my acne as well. It helps. And it helps with digestion. I donf feel like crap after a bunch of carbs. Stomach just feels over all better.

German89
08-26-2018, 08:43 PM
Okay. Measured it. A teaspoon of baking soda to 20 ml of apple cider vinegar. Shoot back, super fast. Its gonna taste like ass but. It works.

Thor I Am
08-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Our family has used it for years. 1 tablespoon a a day. Winter time if i have dry throat from working in the cold, it’s teaspoon vinegar, a little honey, a little lemon.

German89
08-26-2018, 08:52 PM
Our family has used it for years. 1 tablespoon a a day. Winter time if i have dry throat from working in the cold, it’s teaspoon vinegar, a little honey, a little lemon.

Yeah i do that too. I will add 15ml to 24oz of brewed green tea as well.

Thor I Am
08-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Yeah i do that too. I will add 15ml to 24oz of brewed green tea as well.

i am going to have to give this a try!!!!

German89
08-26-2018, 09:42 PM
i am going to have to give this a try!!!!

Lol.. yeah. Im just gonna say this. If you dont add sweetner or honey. Its gonna taste like arse. You really gotta build a tolerance to the apple cider vinegar. Im used to it now so. It doesnt bug me as much.

Oldskool
08-27-2018, 03:51 PM
I also use the apple cider vinegar in cooking whenever possible.

It tastes great in eggs, black beans, mixed in with pasta etc.

I usually just dump an eyeballed 20 or 30 ml in 4 or 5 oz of water to get it down without wanting to gag.

But man does it do wonders for my digestion.

When uve gotta eat tons of food its a life safer.

Even if i was cutting calories id still use it tho cuz it really feels like it cuts down on the board feeling that can occur in BB diets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk