PDA

View Full Version : Drugs test and peds, what can I take?

Downtown
08-17-2018, 01:11 AM
I'm on house arrest and get drug tested regularly. I'm trying to find a fat burning option like clen that won't pop me hot on a piss test. Any ideas guys?

Punished
08-17-2018, 01:19 AM
If it were me, I'd get my life straight before dealing with more illegal things. Why put your life in an even bigger risk? Are these drugs so important to you to possibly throw away your life? Just looking out for a fellow brother.

Patrickadam31
08-17-2018, 02:29 AM
Most likely they wont test for any peds they normally only test for narcotics

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 02:38 AM
Most likely they wont test for any peds they normally only test for narcotics

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We had another brother on here who thought they wouldn’t test him... then one day they surprise tested him for aas and he violated his parole.... all those other tests for drugs he passed no problem.. but then they suspected his size wasn’t coming from extra carbs in his diet and tested his ass to check...

If it were me, I wouldn’t chance shit... I’d tighten my diet to the strictest of strict and go to town doing my workouts.. then after I was no longer monitored, I’d do whatever I wanted.... not a single day before that time though... not worth risking it...

Geo
08-17-2018, 02:44 AM
Bronkaid..aspirin..caffeine.

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 02:51 AM
Bronkaid..aspirin..caffeine.

If you listen to this guy you’re going to pop hot for amphetamine and you’re going back to the pokey

PartManPartBeast
08-17-2018, 02:56 AM
Bro there not testing u for steroids... Drug test right? In that case there talkn bout narcotics... Take all the gear u want. Just don’t take meth to lose weight and you’ll be fine.

PartManPartBeast
08-17-2018, 02:58 AM
We had another brother on here who thought they wouldn’t test him... then one day they surprise tested him for aas and he violated his parole.... all those other tests for drugs he passed no problem.. but then they suspected his size wasn’t coming from extra carbs in his diet and tested his ass to check...

If it were me, I wouldn’t chance shit... I’d tighten my diet to the strictest of strict and go to town doing my workouts.. then after I was no longer monitored, I’d do whatever I wanted.... not a single day before that time though... not worth risking it...

Im sure he got tested cuz he was got bigger every time he seen his P.O

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 03:01 AM
Bro there not testing u for steroids... Drug test right? In that case there talkn bout narcotics... Take all the gear u want. Just don’t take meth to lose weight and you’ll be fine.

You’re talking about law enforcement though... so IF they suspect he’s using an illegal substance, they WILL test him for said illegal substances to bust his ass...

This isn’t for work... I test 6+ times a year for work, government contracts, school contracts etc... yeah, they test for drugs and drugs only... I’m always clean even when I was tested on phen...

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 03:02 AM
Im sure he got tested cuz he was got bigger every time he seen his P.O

Lol yeah he definitely was

Downtown
08-17-2018, 08:51 AM
Bodybuilding is keeping me from using herion, point blank, I'll never stop running AAS. I'm dieting like a mofo, already cut 14 lbs of fat. Plus I'm from a small town, and they know I use to be 250 and 8-9% bf. Two hours in the gym everyday, etc. Just wasn't sure if sum thing like clen would show up as sum thing.

Mfppower4
08-17-2018, 10:16 AM
I'm on house arrest and get drug tested regularly. I'm trying to find a fat burning option like clen that won't pop me hot on a piss test. Any ideas guys?

Hey man, I am on fed probation and last year I posted a thread saying that they do not test for ped’s because the test is only tested in one place in the u.s. that place is in Virginia! The test is $300. I just got home from a 6 month violation bid and now myself am on house arrest, only reason my p.o. tested me is because she saw me in a tank top and I looked like hulk Hogan’s little brother! Lol, as long as u don’t let them see u in a tank, ur good, also, my p.o kept losing to me in court for this and that, so she decided to win with the obvious! I was def using aas, and yes, they can detect it through urine, a lot of know it alls on here beg the differ, but I lived it!! Hope this helps u with your questions and good luck to u my dude!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-17-2018, 03:05 PM
If it was me id get a drs. Prescription for trt and then not have to worry about any of it.

As far as clen goes ive never heard of any regular testing that's its done that would detect clen.

Clen is an asthma medication and isnt classifies as a controlled substance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Downtown
08-17-2018, 05:45 PM
Already have a script for trt