PDA

View Full Version : XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

Truck
08-17-2018, 01:48 AM
Anyone used geopeptides letto? If so, what'd ya think?

Drillit
08-17-2018, 01:51 AM
How many forums are you going to post this on? I’ll refer back to the first time I responded to this.
If you get the hammer for not having a brain I’ll laugh.

Truck
08-17-2018, 02:10 AM
Well, this is the only forum I belong to so I guess the answer is one. If you're referring to me posting this on here earlier, I only posted again because it disappeared so I figured I had posted this wrong. But hey, thanks for your helpful insight!

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 02:35 AM
I can’t seem to find that sponsor on our board... you may want to search and read up on our code of conduct..

Truck
08-17-2018, 02:38 AM
Seems I've broken a rule. Please allow me to apologize. That would explain why my first post disappeared and why Drill must think I'm posting this over and over. My fault and it won't happen again.

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Seems I've broken a rule. Please allow me to apologize. That would explain why my first post disappeared and why Drill must think I'm posting this over and over. My fault and it won't happen again.

Yeah brother, our sponsors put in a lot of work, are heavily vetted and rent isn’t cheap here to keep the lights on... we support our sponsors 100% here and definitely do not like having outside names mentioned, as they don’t do anything for us, to promote or advance our board... our sponsors go through hell to get and maintain a place here... in return, the members, we get peace of mind and secure/safe transactions... I mean it’s crazy how easy things are here and it’s a golden goose... it’s got to be protected above all else...

Cowboymike
08-17-2018, 02:49 AM
You can always edit your title with xxxxxx

If you had a question regarding letro itself, then you can ask it...

Truck
08-17-2018, 11:12 AM
I gotcha. And I totally get it. Love BOP and I'll be more mindful of the rules from now on.

Dont wanna be old
08-17-2018, 11:52 AM
I gotcha. And I totally get it. Love BOP and I'll be more mindful of the rules from now on.
I removed thread yesterday with a remark .
Thought you would get the hint ?
DWBO

NewSchool82
09-01-2018, 01:31 PM
How many forums are you going to post this on? I’ll refer back to the first time I responded to this.
If you get the hammer for not having a brain I’ll laugh.
Probably as many as he wants to till he gets an answer to his question. Why did you even respond?