PDA

View Full Version : Bcp-157

kaneman
08-17-2018, 02:49 AM
Any sponsors sell this and/or tb-500 I’ve heard amazing stories of recovery when using these products and would like to try them out for tennis elbow issues I’ve been having due to low bar squats and heavy bench. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WILDGAME
08-17-2018, 03:45 AM
Any sponsors sell this and/or tb-500 I’ve heard amazing stories of recovery when using these products and would like to try them out for tennis elbow issues I’ve been having due to low bar squats and heavy bench. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkStart of summer I was having issues with elbow. Struggling to use just 25lbs Paticularly on pull exercises like curls. Iced twice a day like sports doc said but little to no relief. I thought it was going to be a horrible summer in the way of gains cause I couldn't push any weight. Crazy thing is, just as quickly as it came (like overnight) it disappeared.
I was using the little brace type thing they make for tennis elbow with seemingly no improvement. When I lifted I had started wearing a elbow wrap which helped but it had to be tight which was uncomfortable. Neverless I was able to lift heavier. Also as the workout woukd progress it always seemed to lighten up pain wise.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kaneman
08-17-2018, 04:22 AM
Start of summer I was having issues with elbow. Struggling to use just 25lbs Paticularly on pull exercises like curls. Iced twice a day like sports doc said but little to no relief. I thought it was going to be a horrible summer in the way of gains cause I couldn't push any weight. Crazy thing is, just as quickly as it came (like overnight) it disappeared.
I was using the little brace type thing they make for tennis elbow with seemingly no improvement. When I lifted I had started wearing a elbow wrap which helped but it had to be tight which was uncomfortable. Neverless I was able to lift heavier. Also as the workout woukd progress it always seemed to lighten up pain wise.

Appreciate it but still would like to find this from a sponsor here

WILDGAME
08-17-2018, 06:01 AM
Appreciate it but still would like to find this from a sponsor here

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've not seen it... And I've looked at them. But I may have overlooked

Jeremy
08-17-2018, 06:23 AM
Yep, we do carry BCP-157 as well as TB-500 in our store

BPC-157 (https://www.thesteroids.org/bpc-157) - we ran out of stock but should be back shortly

TB-5 (https://www.thesteroids.org/tb-500) - is on stock and can be shipped in EU

Hope it helped a bit.

d-man
08-17-2018, 10:15 AM

If you can get them both they work very well together. I’ll see if I can dig up the research I read about them working synergistically

Oldskool
08-17-2018, 02:53 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDo u take gh or gh peps? They've done win sets for various different joint related injuries ive had and they have noticeable strengthened my joints as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-17-2018, 02:54 PM
Regardless if u do end up getting ur hands on the compounds u listed id love to see an update letting us know how they worked for u.

Good luck bro. Hope it gets sorted out quick

kaneman
08-17-2018, 03:15 PM
Regardless if u do end up getting ur hands on the compounds u listed id love to see an update letting us know how they worked for u.

Good luck bro. Hope it gets sorted out quick

I’m about to start on gh again and know it will help I’m just looking for a quicker cheaper fix for now and later since I’m not able financially to run gh year round. I will be running a log up to a meet I have in dec so if I get my hands on some it will be logged for sure