PDA

View Full Version : EQ

Woods
08-18-2018, 01:51 PM
Is EQ worth running ? I've ran deca,npp,tren ,mast,test, dbol,drol,winny and var.

Thanks for any help in advance brothers .

insulationman
08-18-2018, 01:52 PM
I love it . Running 900mg with 600 test e 600 mast e .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Inmate666
08-18-2018, 01:58 PM
I didn't like eq to be honest. You gotta run a shit ton to really reap any benefits.

Electromass
08-18-2018, 02:07 PM
I didn't like eq to be honest. You gotta run a shit ton to really reap any benefits.By "shit ton", do you mean mgs? Or time?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Electromass
08-18-2018, 02:08 PM
800 mg per week is optimal for me personally.
And when I'm running EQ I'll run it at that dose for about 16 weeks.

balin
08-18-2018, 02:31 PM
It is one of my favorites. Never ran it real high but got good results but I did stack it with other AS's.

Inmate666
08-18-2018, 02:41 PM
I meant mgs. But that's me. I didn't feel it did much at anything lower then 750mgs weekly. Plus im not a fan of such long esters either. One of my boys swears by that stuff though and runs it in every cycle.

insulationman
08-18-2018, 03:21 PM
No water retention or bloat , vascularity way up . Weight is down with body fat . Down around 17 pounds in 8 weeks . Noticing muscle separation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Electromass
08-18-2018, 03:36 PM
I meant mgs. But that's me. I didn't feel it did much at anything lower then 750mgs weekly. Plus im not a fan of such long esters either. One of my boys swears by that stuff though and runs it in every cycle.Yeah, everyone is going to be a little different.
Just like Sustanon 250, personally I respond tremendously off of that test mix..... Where is I've heard guy say it's not worth taking.
We all have differing biological reasons why some things work better for us than other's.

LowT
08-18-2018, 04:19 PM
Like Electromass said, everyone's different. I also run it at 800-1gm EW and for 16-18 weeks for best results. I run Prop and Tren A with it as well. But I haven't ran it in a long time because of how long it has to be ran. But I had a couple friends that got vascular as hell w/the help of EQ...

Inmate666
08-18-2018, 05:31 PM
It's funny because I just claimed Im not a fan of eq partly because of how many mg's I need to run to get any real results but yet I'll run mast prop damn near every cycle at 700mgs weekly to get the same type of results y'all are getting from eq. I guess I caught myself being hypocritical.

Electromass
08-18-2018, 05:39 PM
It's funny because I just claimed Im not a fan of eq partly because of how many mg's I need to run to get any real results but yet I'll run mast prop damn near every cycle at 700mgs weekly to get the same type of results y'all are getting from eq. I guess I caught myself being hypocritical.Not only that you were man enough to call yourself out!!
Nice work inmate666, I'm starting to like you.....no gay!!

MarvelNerd
08-18-2018, 06:38 PM
I am getting ready for a 16 week blast of test/eq/ NPP. At week 8 I am going to switch to tren a with the test eq blend. Looking forward to a good recomp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision
08-18-2018, 06:51 PM
Is EQ worth running ? I've ran deca,npp,tren ,mast,test, dbol,drol,winny and var.

Thanks for any help in advance brothers .
you'll hear mixed reviews and you can't gauge it from that, you have to see ho it works for YOU.. I like EQ but at 1000mg or higher.. at 1000mg it's where it all begins.. such a versatile compound if someone knows how to eat right and work with their gearz!

Downtown
08-18-2018, 09:23 PM
Love EQ, or bold cyp. (Bold cyp your my favorite) it's still EQ just different ester. But I'll start at 1000 mgs for the first two weeks then drop down to 750 and add my test in then. It's just super consistent, no it's not gonna hit like npp, but the longer u run it the better it works. Also don't forget to do a blood draw every 10-12 weeks. U can take a pic every Sunday and after 16 weeks it's like night and day. I also like to run it for 12-16 weeks then right after my last doses, switch to test prop and tren Ace for 4 weeks. That was my contest cycle back in the day. Looking stage ready 6 weeks out from the show.

Droid1988
08-18-2018, 09:32 PM
EQ is great. I’ve had great results from it. I took a year and a half off from cycles a few years back and I ran 300mg of each test e, deca and EQ and has incredible progress with that stack. It’s very synergistic with deca.

Torres
08-18-2018, 11:50 PM
I've heard EQ is best run 12 weeks, even 16 weeks , and now I saw where some1 said it's good at 20 weeks.
Whats the best amount of time to run it to see the best results ?
Im going to be running a cycle with EQ in about a week and was looking for good advice .
May I also add that I'll be adding NPPfor the first few weeks to kick start the run .

MarvelNerd
08-19-2018, 01:26 AM
EQ is great. I’ve had great results from it. I took a year and a half off from cycles a few years back and I ran 300mg of each test e, deca and EQ and has incredible progress with that stack. It’s very synergistic with deca.

Is it as synergistic with Tren or NPP?

Droid1988
08-19-2018, 01:34 AM
Is it as synergistic with Tren or NPP?

I’ve personally never run it with tren so I can’t speak to that. But I would assume NPP would be just as synergistic with EQ as deca.

MarvelNerd
08-19-2018, 02:29 AM
I’ve personally never run it with tren so I can’t speak to that. But I would assume NPP would be just as synergistic with EQ as deca.

Well I am giving it a go. Some NPP then some tren on the back half of my cycle. Hopefully it is synergistic all 16 weeks.

Droid1988
08-19-2018, 03:10 AM
Well I am giving it a go. Some NPP then some tren on the back half of my cycle. Hopefully it is synergistic all 16 weeks.

Let me know man! I was thinking about adding this to my powerlifting cycle but I was designing my cycle for strength gain without much weight gain and I KNOW I’ll put on size with EQ.

Gixxer
08-19-2018, 10:54 PM
I’m doing Test 750mg Deca 500mg and EQ 800mg. It’s going smooth. Love it

MarvelNerd
08-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Let me know man! I was thinking about adding this to my powerlifting cycle but I was designing my cycle for strength gain without much weight gain and I KNOW I’ll put on size with EQ.

Well I like getting stronger but I want to also recomp also. Trying to remain around 230 lbs but being quite a bit leaner.

RETIC
08-19-2018, 11:13 PM
I think EQ is a great compound it greatly increases vascularity and increases appetite which can be helpful when on a bulk cycle.

Jbox456
08-21-2018, 12:21 PM
I found eq was most effective for me in the Higher dose range like around 900 a week but I don’t run deca cause I don’t like to get to bloated so prefer eq and I still stay lean on it

Jbox456
08-21-2018, 12:23 PM
Yeah, everyone is going to be a little different.
Just like Sustanon 250, personally I respond tremendously off of that test mix..... Where is I've heard guy say it's not worth taking.
We all have differing biological reasons why some things work better for us than other's.

Sooo true exactly what works for me may not work for you but may work for the next person

Jbox456
08-21-2018, 12:25 PM
It's funny because I just claimed Im not a fan of eq partly because of how many mg's I need to run to get any real results but yet I'll run mast prop damn near every cycle at 700mgs weekly to get the same type of results y'all are getting from eq. I guess I caught myself being hypocritical.

Mast and eq do not produce similar results masteron is very androgenic and is actually really most effective when a person is under 10 percent body fat otherwise you won’t be able to see it’s true colors shine masteron isn’t to much of a muscle builder where as eq is

Jbox456
08-21-2018, 12:28 PM
I've heard EQ is best run 12 weeks, even 16 weeks , and now I saw where some1 said it's good at 20 weeks.
Whats the best amount of time to run it to see the best results ?
Im going to be running a cycle with EQ in about a week and was looking for good advice .
May I also add that I'll be adding NPPfor the first few weeks to kick start the run .

Eq would be a bare minimum of 12 weeeks. Remember it takes a long time for the compound to build up I would say 16-20