PDA

View Full Version : CBD Oil

JohnDoe
08-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Does anyone have any experience with CBD Oils? I just recently started vaping some to try getting some back pain relief. Research supposedly says it is a good anti-inflammatory. I live in Indiana and it’s legal as long as it’s derived from hemp.

DubleDizzle
08-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Does anyone have any experience with CBD Oils? I just recently started vaping some to try getting some back pain relief. Research supposedly says it is a good anti-inflammatory. I live in Indiana and it’s legal as long as it’s derived from hemp.What is your opinion. Does it work?

DubD

MarvelNerd
08-18-2018, 08:08 PM
Does anyone have any experience with CBD Oils? I just recently started vaping some to try getting some back pain relief. Research supposedly says it is a good anti-inflammatory. I live in Indiana and it’s legal as long as it’s derived from hemp.

My wife has used it for months it makes her feel much better. It is an excellent anti inflammatory. One thing is the FDA allows .003 percent THC so they advertise as .00 percent. It will build up and you will fail a drug screen. My girl uses zillis brand 120 a bottle 30 day supply. I used it some as I have some lingering injuries it does help. In my case it isn’t worth the risk. If it was totally legal it would be a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d-man
08-18-2018, 08:25 PM

I use it to help relax and sleep. It works for me. They have it with no THC at all and the allowable among of 0.03%. I tried both and like the THC version better. You want a full spectrum as I found the isolates didn’t work as well.

DubleDizzle
08-18-2018, 08:37 PM
I just like thc!!!

DubD

JohnDoe
08-18-2018, 08:40 PM
My wife has used it for months it makes her feel much better. It is an excellent anti inflammatory. One thing is the FDA allows .003 percent THC so they advertise as .00 percent. It will build up and you will fail a drug screen. My girl uses zillis brand 120 a bottle 30 day supply. I used it some as I have some lingering injuries it does help. In my case it isn’t worth the risk. If it was totally legal it would be a great idea.

According to what I’ve read, Indiana has outlawed marijuana derived CBD Oils due to the THC in it and only allows hemp derived due to being THC free.

JohnDoe
08-18-2018, 08:42 PM
What is your opinion. Does it work?

DubD

I find that I have to vape quite a bit to solicit any relief from it. But I’m vaping juice from a 16.5mL bottle that only has 75mg per bottle - not very potent. I have a 60mL bottle on the way and it has 1,000mg in one bottle so the mg/mL ratio is about 4x what I’m using now. Will see how that works.

DubleDizzle
08-18-2018, 08:57 PM
I find that I have to vape quite a bit to solicit any relief from it. But I’m vaping juice from a 16.5mL bottle that only has 75mg per bottle - not very potent. I have a 60mL bottle on the way and it has 1,000mg in one bottle so the mg/mL ratio is about 4x what I’m using now. Will see how that works.I've heard just putting the recommend dose under ur tongue is the best way to use it.

DubD

MarvelNerd
08-18-2018, 09:20 PM
According to what I’ve read, Indiana has outlawed marijuana derived CBD Oils due to the THC in it and only allows hemp derived due to being THC free.

So over in Ohio it is Cannabis Sativa derived. We have those green houses popping up all over the state. Guess they are ready to quit growing tomatoes anytime.

Hayabusa_muscle
08-18-2018, 11:33 PM
I use a sublingual and vape it. Cbd is legal in all 50 states. I feel it has a calming effect. Mind and body. Cbd helps alot while running Tren. At least for me.

JohnDoe
08-19-2018, 12:42 AM
I ordered a 60mL bottle of Crushed Pineapple Paradise from Hemp Bombs...

High Potency CBD Gummies, Oils, E-Liquids | Hemp Bombs CBD (https://hempbombs.com)

Cowboymike
08-19-2018, 01:22 AM
My girl and I tried a few bottles... for the amount we ended up taking, versus the costs, we abandoned ship... she reported more benefits than I felt that’s for sure... we had decided though that the benefits weren’t cost effective though... I’ve heard it helps many others though...

We used pure cbd with zero thc, organic farms out here and everything...

Hope you find relief brother!!!

JohnDoe
08-19-2018, 01:25 AM
My girl and I tried a few bottles... for the amount we ended up taking, versus the costs, we abandoned ship... she reported more benefits than I felt that’s for sure... we had decided though that the benefits weren’t cost effective though... I’ve heard it helps many others though...

We used pure cbd with zero thc, organic farms out here and everything...

Hope you find relief brother!!!

Thanks buddy!

Yeah that’s kinda where I’m at...I have to vape a ton just to solicit anything from it. I’m willing to give this new bottle a try when it arrives (4x the strength of what I’m currently using). If no noticeable difference...I’ll end up jumping ship as well and cut my losses.

DubleDizzle
08-19-2018, 01:59 AM
Just smoke the weed or vape the thc. It's like drinking non alcoholic beer. Lol

DubD

JohnDoe
08-19-2018, 02:05 AM
Just smoke the weed or vape the thc. It's like drinking non alcoholic beer. Lol

DubD
I do not enjoy the mind altering effects of THC. I only enjoy the pain relieving effects of using it. The negative feeling outweighs the medicinal benefit for me. That’s why I’ve opted to try vaping CBD oil.

I do enjoy a few glasses of red wine to get a nice buzz. Haven’t had that in months. Too many calories to be doing all that.

DubleDizzle
08-19-2018, 02:08 AM
I do not enjoy the mind altering effects of THC. I only enjoy the pain relieving effects of using it. The negative feeling outweighs the medicinal benefit for me. That’s why I’ve opted to try vaping CBD oil.

I do enjoy a few glasses of red wine to get a nice buzz. Haven’t had that in months. Too many calories to be doing all that.I totally feel no matter how much we trained and how much we want to cut and how much we want to gain if you don't fucking let loose on a weekend one day a week drink what the fuck you want to drink you can't be happy or smoke what you want to smoke

DubD

JohnDoe
08-19-2018, 02:13 AM
I totally feel no matter how much we trained and how much we want to cut and how much we want to gain if you don't fucking let loose on a weekend one day a week drink what the fuck you want to drink you can't be happy or smoke what you want to smoke

DubD

I’ve got 4 kids...I need a drink every god damn day LOL...would be too easy to become an alcoholic ...seriously

DubleDizzle
08-19-2018, 02:18 AM
I’ve got 4 kids...I need a drink every god damn day LOL...would be too easy to become an alcoholic ...seriouslyWe have 6 2gether.

JohnDoe
08-19-2018, 02:21 AM
We have 6 2gether. 28 17 17 17 17 14.

DubD

Good god....I might’ve shot myself by now lol

No face pics - for everyone’s protection.

DubleDizzle
08-19-2018, 02:26 AM
Good god....I might’ve shot myself by now lol

No face pics - for everyone’s protection.Right sorry

DubD

JohnDoe
08-19-2018, 02:28 AM
Right sorry

DubD

No worries bud!