PDA

View Full Version : How was church today?

Fast Willie from Philly
08-19-2018, 07:57 PM
This thread is really anything goes from heavy religious organization to atheism. I don't wanna leave anybody out but I would love to know where my brothers and sisters And their spirituality. The only thing I ask is no straight disrespect all the wise I will take my Bible sideways and stick it up your ASS, I'm sorry, behind. I myself was born and back teized Catholic. We are a Christ based Bible believing church. We believe in the truth that we turn no one away. Come as you are as we would say.
If you would like to check my church out can do it online. It's called life church. My pastor S named Craig Groechel.
Look him up because I know for one thing, my pastor to beat your past behind And probly bench press more than you can. God-bless you all and have a good Sunday

Hnausa
08-19-2018, 09:20 PM
I'm a man of science so I don't believe all of the god stuff. IMHO religion has done FAR more harm than good, but I don't hate on anyone aside from people who want to blow me up or diddle my kids.

JDM
08-20-2018, 05:52 AM
If god does exist, then he certainly isn't a loving god. So many fucked up things go on in the world and he just sits back and watches it happen. Kids end up getting cancer or other terminal illnesses and religious people say things like " well everything happens for a reason" or "god works in mysterious ways". Sounds pretty fucking twisted to me.

Hnausa
08-20-2018, 04:26 PM
If god does exist, then he certainly isn't a loving god. So many fucked up things go on in the world and he just sits back and watches it happen. Kids end up getting cancer or other terminal illnesses and religious people say things like " well everything happens for a reason" or "god works in mysterious ways". Sounds pretty fucking twisted to me.

What gets me is just how sensitive most religious people are. They can talk down science all they want, but when people of science point out everything wrong with religious beliefs/facts they act all butt hurt and get overly defensive lol. Bill Nye vs Ken Hamm is a GREAT video to watch and Bill does such a wonderful job :)

RockDawg
08-20-2018, 05:02 PM
If god does exist, then he certainly isn't a loving god. So many fucked up things go on in the world and he just sits back and watches it happen. Kids end up getting cancer or other terminal illnesses and religious people say things like " well everything happens for a reason" or "god works in mysterious ways". Sounds pretty fucking twisted to me. nope he is a just God and loving God. Once Adam disobeyed God, man was separated from him by sin.
Only thru Jesus can you be with God again.

RockDawg
08-20-2018, 05:03 PM
This thread is really anything goes from heavy religious organization to atheism. I don't wanna leave anybody out but I would love to know where my brothers and sisters And their spirituality. The only thing I ask is no straight disrespect all the wise I will take my Bible sideways and stick it up your ASS, I'm sorry, behind. I myself was born and back teized Catholic. We are a Christ based Bible believing church. We believe in the truth that we turn no one away. Come as you are as we would say.
If you would like to check my church out can do it online. It's called life church. My pastor S named Craig Groechel.
Look him up because I know for one thing, my pastor to beat your past behind And probly bench press more than you can. God-bless you all and have a good Sunday

Love Craig dude. His theology is spot on.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-20-2018, 07:25 PM

Yeah that was a tough one for me to swallow all the badness world and being such a good and just God. It actually kept me separated from being honest with myself about the good things in my life for a long time.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-20-2018, 07:28 PM
Sorry, I wasn't finished. God is not as busy on this planet as I would like him to be. I believe in edjucated answer was already set on here by another member. I wanna read it again. But I know that all the f**** up things that happen in his world deftly don't come from God.They deftly come from the other side or if you wanna call it satan whatever. You C sing could have been killed by God in the initial fight but then how would God of been good to kill him off. As far as I understand a bunch of angels want to God and a bunch chose to go seen. And I also do believe that are 2 angels to every one bad angel. I can really only speak for myself though and my experienced. And if I take a real honest look at all the bed things in the world in a bed things that I've done or the bed things have been done to me God was not a part of any of them and sure I wish you would have stopped them but f**** as a lot of things in this world that don't work out the way I want to

Fast Willie from Philly
08-20-2018, 07:30 PM
nope he is a just God and loving God. Once Adam disobeyed God, man was separated from him by sin.

Just like this planet brother it's not what you know it's who you know. Lol. You can only get to the Father through the son. It sounds almost mafia like. Lol

JJ14
08-20-2018, 08:33 PM
Norse mythology.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
08-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Norse mythology.

Good to see you jimmy. I'm gonna have to Google your post sir.

RockDawg
08-20-2018, 10:04 PM
Norse mythology.

I love Norse mythology! Some theologians say that Norse Gods we’re actually fallen angles portraying themselves as gods.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-20-2018, 10:13 PM
I love Norse mythology! Some theologians say that Norse Gods we’re actually fallen angles portraying themselves as gods.

Sounds like I'm about to be enlightened why study this a little bit. Thank you for making my thread interesting!

Fancycat69
08-20-2018, 10:23 PM
I like a lot of the morals and ethics that come from Christianity. But there are many aspects of the religion that don’t make sense to me. However I still attend church weekly and study the Bible.

So basically I don’t know where I am religiously lol. I guess I’d be labeled as agnostic

RockDawg
08-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Sounds like I'm about to be enlightened why study this a little bit. Thank you for making my thread interesting!

Shoot I love talking about my religion and other religions. Concerning other Gods, here is a verse In
Isaiah 44:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)There Is No Other God6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.
7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’ ”

JJ14
08-20-2018, 11:04 PM
I love Norse mythology! Some theologians say that Norse Gods we’re actually fallen angles portraying themselves as gods.Yes I dont wanna clog up the thread and ramble on but I'm a firm believer in how a man should carry himself and I really try to live my life differently then how I used to carry myself. FAMILY and wife come before anything and this is hard for me to say but even before AAS lol. Na all jokes aside I know we all get caught up in are own lives but the 9 virtues is a really good thing to try and abide by even though it's hard sometimes

1.COURAGE
2.TRUTH
3.HONOR
4.FIDELITY
5.DISCIPLINE
6.HOSPITALITY
7.INDUSTRIOUSNESS
8.SELF RELIANCE
9.PERSEVERANCE

My mother inlaw is big on ancestry.com and did my results and I'm mostly from Scandinavia which made be a bigger believer into my history.

MarvelNerd
08-21-2018, 02:10 AM
Shoot I love talking about my religion and other religions. Concerning other Gods, here is a verse In
Isaiah 44:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)There Is No Other God6 “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
You are My witnesses.
I know not one.’ ”

That is God saying if you got it. Bring it! You had one chance to be wrong and you were proven not to be his prophet. Better listen close and not be given to what people think. This is one of the many where he sets himself aside and apart from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDM
08-21-2018, 10:27 AM
nope he is a just God and loving God. Once Adam disobeyed God, man was separated from him by sin.

By that theory we can have 2 scenarios.

1. I could be a "saint". I could donate to charity, help out people who are sick and never commit a crime, but i don't accept jesus, so i go to hell (because as the bible teaches, you don't get into heaven on good deeds alone). Or..

2. I am a serial killer and rapist for most of my life. Then on my death bed, i ask jesus for forgiveness and i get into heaven.

Neither of those sound very "just" to me. Not to mention my last point of kids suffering with things like cancer. Also doesn't sound very "loving" to me

And I'll pick just one verse of many from the bible, which proves that god is actually quite violent

Joshua 6 verse 21 -They devoted the city to the lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-21-2018, 11:03 AM
I like a lot of the morals and ethics that come from Christianity. But there are many aspects of the religion that don’t make sense to me. However I still attend church weekly and study the Bible.

So basically I don’t know where I am religiously lol. I guess I’d be labeled as agnostic

I love your honesty my friend. To be honest I'm not a 100% sure about any of the writings. But I have to believe in nothing because I believe that there can't be nothing. I believe more Christianity's anything else, I mean how can always people be wrong, people that I look up to respect would like to be like.You only think that I'm positive about is that there is a God and I'm not him. Because for a long time I really thought that there was nothing above me and that's a lovely place to be. I 100% sure that terrific God resides felt him and he has been very present in my life

Fast Willie from Philly
08-21-2018, 11:04 AM

1. I could be a "saint". I could donate to charity, help out people who are sick and never commit a crime, but i don't accept jesus, so i go to hell (because as the bible teaches, you don't get into heaven on good deeds alone). Or..

2. I am a serial killer and rapist for most of my life. Then on my death bed, i ask jesus for forgiveness and i get into heaven.

Neither of those sound very "just" to me. Not to mention my last point of kids suffering with things like cancer. Also doesn't sound very "loving" to me

And I'll pick just one verse of many from the bible, which proves that god is actually quite violent

Joshua 6 verse 21 -They devoted the city to the lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

How much you think God can bench press?

Fast Willie from Philly
08-21-2018, 11:05 AM
You are My witnesses.
I know not one.’ ”

You're getting a friend Request my brother

Fast Willie from Philly
08-21-2018, 11:07 AM
Yes I dont wanna clog up the thread and ramble on but I'm a firm believer in how a man should carry himself and I really try to live my life differently then how I used to carry myself. FAMILY and wife come before anything and this is hard for me to say but even before AAS lol. Na all jokes aside I know we all get caught up in are own lives but the 9 virtues is a really good thing to try and abide by even though it's hard sometimes

1.COURAGE
2.TRUTH
3.HONOR
4.FIDELITY
5.DISCIPLINE
6.HOSPITALITY
7.INDUSTRIOUSNESS
8.SELF RELIANCE
9.PERSEVERANCE

My mother inlaw is big on ancestry.com and did my results and I'm mostly from Scandinavia which made be a bigger believer into my history.

Leave the faucet on brother. If somebody doesn't wanna read your posts they can just continue to the next post but I Will read every post you flood me with probly twice

MarvelNerd
08-21-2018, 11:25 AM

All of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDM
08-21-2018, 11:38 AM

I don't believe he is real. But if he is, I'm sure he could lift anything mate

Fast Willie from Philly
08-23-2018, 03:38 AM
Lord I ask that you please, whether they believe or not, give all my family on here big perminent gains!!!! AMEN

RockDawg
09-04-2018, 02:00 AM

Joshua 6 verse 21 -They devoted the city to the lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys. the thief on the cross next to Jesus believed at the end and Jesus said you will be with me in paradise today. We’re all human and capable of some sick shit. ALL OF US. The thing is if you believe and ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior it will transform you from the inside out. God’s Holy Spirit will reside in you. We can’t do some things on are on. That’s why we have his Holy Spirit in us to help us be more like Jesus. The verse you read in Joshua was about the Israelites taken the land from another people. Their promised land. They were chosen by God to keep his law. Jesus came and fulfilled the law. God in the Old Testament was about the law. God was made flesh in the New Testament and SAVED us from it.

Fast Willie from Philly
09-04-2018, 02:32 AM
the thief on the cross next to Jesus believed at the end and Jesus said you will be with me in paradise today. We’re all human and capable of some sick shit. ALL OF US. The thing is if you believe and ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior it will transform you from the inside out. God’s Holy Spirit will reside in you. We can’t do some things on are on. That’s why we have his Holy Spirit in us to help us be more like Jesus. The verse you read in Joshua was about the Israelites taken the land from another people. Their promised land. They were chosen by God to keep his law. Jesus came and fulfilled the law. God in the Old Testament was about the law. God was made flesh in the New Testament and SAVED us from it.

Thank you for keeping my thread alive brother. Especially with some really good stuff.

RockDawg
09-04-2018, 03:46 AM
Thank you for keeping my thread alive brother. Especially with some really good stuff.
Much appreciation brother!! Just trying to spread the Gospel where I can, when I can without pushing it down people’s throats. All Glory be to God bro!

Fast Willie from Philly
09-04-2018, 06:49 AM
Much appreciation brother!! Just trying to spread the Gospel where I can, when I can without pushing it down people’s throats. All Glory be to God bro!

Its appreciated. I was hired to be more of a soldier to bring them into the boat. You can sell them the farm!

Uttukuxul
09-10-2018, 10:04 PM
I'm a Christian, but most of my ideas about God/Christ would get me drummed out of most chuches so I tend to keep my worship to myself.

I don't think we were meant to have all the answers, and I'm suspect of those who act as though they do.

Fast Willie from Philly
09-10-2018, 10:36 PM
I'm a Christian, but most of my ideas about God/Christ would get me drummed out of most chuches so I tend to keep my worship to myself.

I don't think we were meant to have all the answers, and I'm suspect of those who act as though they do.

I spend most of my time with God by myself and on the streets helping others. I try to be of maximum service to God and others. But I do love to attend my church when I can

MCmeshugenah
09-10-2018, 10:38 PM
I'm pretty sure if I walked into a church I'd spontaneously combust. No thanks. Lol. But I had a good day. Fucking killed shoulders and chest. Killed that shit. I'm swole as fuck. I can barely lift my arms! Fells good man.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
09-10-2018, 10:47 PM
I'm pretty sure if I walked into a church I'd spontaneously combust. No thanks. Lol. But I had a good day. Fucking killed shoulders and chest. Killed that shit. I'm swole as fuck. I can barely lift my arms! Fells good man.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I would hope you dont explode in my church. Cleaning up the mess would cut into my Sunday football time!