PDA

View Full Version : How to plan the best pre vacation cycle?

Dutchboy
08-20-2018, 01:02 AM
Good evening fellas,

I am early 40's with 6 cycles under my belt. My goals are to be well built and have endurance. I don't do crossfit but think along those lines. I really like to keep my cardio training up.

I have been on 5iu growth for 8 weeks and 7iu for 3 weeks.
Diet is pretty clean and on point. I lift a 5 day split one body part a day and do cardio ever day.
I have a 10 day vacation coming up in 10 weeks that I did not plan on when I started growth 3+ months ago.

My intentions were to be on gh for 3-4 months and run a 10-12 week cycle so I could maximize hyperplasia with a reasonably dosed steroid cycle and proper pct and continue gh for another year or more. I will be traveling and can not take/send gear with me. I can sneak pct though.
I have a lot of gear and access to more quickly. What type of cycle would be best for my situation... long esters (with front load) and shoot up until the day I leave and start pct upon return from vacation or short esters and start pct while on vacation.
I was thinking of something along the lines of: Test, Mast, NPP, and possibly a oral T-Bol or Anavar. I can go enanthate or propionate for the test and mast and can use deca or eq also. I just want a clean strength and endurance gain with out much water retention.
I figured with the gh I could maybe see good results with less than 500mgs test, 400mgs mast, and 400mgs npp.

Of course I want to look and feel great on vacation also. Has anybody done something like this that has worked well or have any advice or things I should consider?
I would really like to get some sort of cycle in while I am on gh to get the most of both.

with 10 days off of gh am I starting back at ground zero with gh when I get back?

I am not going to be training for the 10 days. If I used long esters to get me through the vacation could I start back up with short esters upon return for a couple of weeks? Or is it best just to get 9 weaker in with short esters?
I am planning on getting my precycle bloodwork this week as well as IGF-1 test.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Inmate666
08-20-2018, 01:36 AM
Personally, I'd run Test prop, Mast prop and NPP like you were thinking. I love that combo as gains for me are lean/dry. It's a great combo. You can run it straight up until you leave for vacation and start your pct when you come back. 9-10 weeks is more then enough time to get great results from that stack brother. I can't comment on the gh because I have no personal experience with it. It's a little too rich for my blood......but then again so is taking vacations ��

Dutchboy
08-20-2018, 01:55 AM
Thanks Inmate, I was afraid it was a all around bad situation. I am anxious to give those three a try, I have not used NPP before.
Would you take a shot of HCG day before (or of) trip?

Inmate666
08-20-2018, 10:05 AM
A shot of hcg before you leave won't do much for you. I wouldn't stress it.

LowT
08-20-2018, 10:19 AM
I like the short esters too, but you will have to start PCT on vacation. And I'm a huge fan of training while on PCT.
If it were me:
GH: 8ius to vacation
Prop : 150mgs EOD Weeks 1-8
NPP : 100-150mgs EOD Weeks 1-8

Give your cycle and PCT total hell til you go on vacation. Continue some on vacation, eat good, have a drink, get sun tan, get laid and have a lot of fun.
Good times.

rockdogg
08-20-2018, 11:35 AM
I would go long ester test with a front load of prop and wait for pct until you get back. Just me though. Wouldn't want to be in clomid driven mood swings on vacation, just bang the missus and chill by the pool ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jackman96
08-20-2018, 11:55 AM
Considering your age and goals I’d reccomend looking into hormone replacement therapy and running short mild cycles for times similar to this vacation.

Given this is a personal decision, but somebody your age is probably well equipped to make it, especially if they already have kids or know they won’t be having them. Idk what your situation is....

You are in your 40s so although I hope your test levels are good bro, they probably are not as high as when you where younger. Staying on low dose test year round will have you feeling like you are in college again. Of course do this through a doctor and avoid unnecessary self diagnosing.

Additionally since you are not a competitor and are looking for endurance more so than freaky size/ conditioning. Simply doubling your trt dose of test and or adding a mild compound like winstrol anavar or eq every once a while sounds like just whatcha need for what your looking for.

Just my two cents
-Jackman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inmate666
08-20-2018, 12:05 PM
I would go long ester test with a front load of prop and wait for pct until you get back. Just me though. Wouldn't want to be in clomid driven mood swings on vacation, just bang the missus and chill by the pool ?

I was thinking the same lol. Im not the happiest person on clomid either.

balin
08-20-2018, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't over think it. Maybe take a longer ester and bigger shot then normal before you leave and start back up where you left off. 10 days will not really make a difference. Except the break from ever thing may be good for you.

rockdogg
08-20-2018, 07:34 PM
Thanks Inmate, I was afraid it was a all around bad situation. I am anxious to give those three a try, I have not used NPP before.
Would you take a shot of HCG day before (or of) trip?Anxious? No need for that bro. Not unless your gonna throw 400mgs of tren on top lol . Hard to beat a test mast and 19nor stack.

Dutchboy
08-20-2018, 09:37 PM
Thanks for your suggestion LowT...that was what half of me was thinking.

Dutchboy
08-20-2018, 09:39 PM
Thanks for taking time to chime in rockdogg, this is what the other half of me was thinking.lol

Dutchboy
08-20-2018, 10:06 PM
Considering your age and goals I’d reccomend looking into hormone replacement therapy and running short mild cycles for times similar to this vacation.

Given this is a personal decision, but somebody your age is probably well equipped to make it, especially if they already have kids or know they won’t be having them. Idk what your situation is....

You are in your 40s so although I hope your test levels are good bro, they probably are not as high as when you where younger. Staying on low dose test year round will have you feeling like you are in college again. Of course do this through a doctor and avoid unnecessary self diagnosing.

Jackman96,
Thanks for taking time to offer this thoughtful suggestion.

Additionally since you are not a competitor and are looking for endurance more so than freaky size/ conditioning. Simply doubling your trt dose of test and or adding a mild compound like winstrol anavar or eq every once a while sounds like just whatcha need for what your looking for.

Just my two cents
-Jackman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for offering this thoughtful advice Jackman96.

I am doing/have done exactly as you suggested.
I went to the Dr. 5 years ago and talked with him in a manner in which I was sure low t would come up and it did. He sent me for a testosterone test and I came in at 528 (last year pre cycle was 497). When the Dr. saw 528 it was like end of discussion. I was hoping he would be cool and get me towards the upper end of normal but, not so.
So, I did what anybody wanting that special performance enhancement would do. Took care of it myself. I would actually prefer to do it legit (in case of accident or any other hospitalization) and have it in my medical record.
My plan now it to self direct hrt until I hit 50 or so and then it will probably be a "anti aging" clinic or similar route so I can be under the watch of a Dr. that knows what to look for in me personally.

Your last line is "exactly what I am looking for" I will never be competitive in anything, but I sure like looking and feeling good.

It seems like almost every guy I know in their 30's and 40's are on trt...some doctors are cooler than others. What would be a "standard dose" like 125mg per week or so?

Thanks again for your insightful reply. I think my people and your people would get along just fine.

Dutchboy
08-20-2018, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't over think it. Maybe take a longer ester and bigger shot then normal before you leave and start back up where you left off. 10 days will not really make a difference. Except the break from ever thing may be good for you.

and this is the outlier advice not from one of the two schools of thought I was pursuing...but, also the advice I would probably give somebody who asked me my question LOL.

man, I am telling you...sometimes I think I will never learn. I just sit and analyze and find things to contemplate when the simplest solution is usually the best.

thanks balin

Dutchboy
08-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Anxious? No need for that bro. Not unless your gonna throw 400mgs of tren on top lol . Hard to beat a test mast and 19nor stack.

excited would probably be a better word.
I don’t know as I will ever need/want Tren

i have read Pain’s frontload sticky on long esters...what would you do for combo deal tho?
just do your mg’s With the props + Enanthates for the first week and then drop the props?

what ratio have you used in the past for: test/mast/deca or npp?
i was thinking with the gh I would get good results with 500mg Test or so per week