PDA

View Full Version : Help from the Bros!!!!

crush
03-08-2012, 10:40 PM
I'm taking F.I.S.T advice for a first timer and going to run 50-75mg Test-prop ED for 8wks. Do I need to take clomid and nolva PCT??

Mountain Monster
03-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Sure do bro! I personally Would go with Clomid for that pct

mth496
03-09-2012, 12:30 AM
I enjoy the Clomid aswell.

mth496
03-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Clomid or Nolvadex

Spawn
03-09-2012, 12:56 AM
FIST told you test prop ED for first cycle??? I think test e or c for 12 wks personally @ 500mg shot every 5 days. But FIST is very knowledgable so im not goin to disagree with him cuz he is my friend and i respect him. Go with what he suggested.

luger77
03-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Sustanon would be a happy medium between rapid onset and injection frequency.

bhcolex50x
03-09-2012, 01:34 AM
id go nolva for pct on any test only cycle, less harsh on ya and idk maby its just me but clomid gives me psycho dreams and anxiety lol and idk if id b down to pin ED on my first cycle, I've done several cycles and still steer clear of that, i do esters that allow for eod or e3d. happy pinning bro

Spawn
03-09-2012, 01:57 AM
I got anxiety while on clomid as well. Sust isnt a good choice for a first cycle IMO.

bufbiker
03-09-2012, 02:00 AM
My first cycle was test prop at 150mg eod for a 12 week run. One of my best ever!

Spawn
03-09-2012, 02:06 AM
^^^Virgin receptors is a beautifal thing!!!

mth496
03-09-2012, 04:29 AM
I started with Test E. 2 injects a week for 12 weeks. At first i thought it was all hype, then week 6 i was looking at myself in the mirror all the time week 12, i was sad to stop.

Great way to get into it.

rghtnow
03-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Test Prop for a first cycle? Totally disagree with that and here's why....You take someone who has zero experience with injecting themselves and your advising them to hit it ED or EOD why would you suggest that??..why not just 500mg of simple test c or test e for 8 weeks alone which can be accomplished with 2 injections a week.....why do people need to over think the simple things it makes no sense....Someone has never even done 1 injection and they are being told to hit it EOD or ED that makes no sense....and why are you worried about the pct when you haven't even lost your cherry on your first cycle bro?? your not shutting anything down after one cycle and certainly not with test p......I say forgo the cycle and do some more homework

Spawn
03-09-2012, 05:19 AM
^^^ You just said he isnt shutting himself down off one cycle??? Yes he is bro. 8wks test e or c another no no, at wk 8 your just getting to the best part from a long ester like e or c, needs to be ran for 12wks no shorter no longer for first cycle. A cycle of just test, as simple as it sounds will require a PCT.

crush
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks for all the info bros. Thats why this is the best board around. I havent started it yet so thats why asking questions. Im.5'8 200 lbs and dont want any bloat . I was looking @F.I.ST recommendations for a first cutting cycle.

rghtnow
03-09-2012, 06:47 PM
^^^ You just said he isnt shutting himself down off one cycle??? Yes he is bro. 8wks test e or c another no no, at wk 8 your just getting to the best part from a long ester like e or c, needs to be ran for 12wks no shorter no longer for first cycle. A cycle of just test, as simple as it sounds will require a PCT.Well not to turn the guys the thread into a pissing contest bro but i disagree with your statement.....there's no way you can tell a guy with 100% certainty that he shut his normal production off without having the guy get some labs after the appropriate off period.....You aren't "Shutting down" after your first cycle unless your absolutely banging it for months at a stretch and test prop at that dose for 8 weeks isn't going to do it IMO..... but then again there is the possibility it could...which leads me back to getting some labs done before jumping on....if he wants to insure that he's maintaining normal nads than don't you think HCG taken while cycling and continuing for a couple of weeks after suffice and do the job without needlessly taking Nolva?? Telling him to add Nolva might be wise but it also could be a total waste of money for him without knowing the facts (which leads us back to getting some labs) before telling him he needs it.....See my point?? I don't like guys being blindly told to take something because it's the "In" thing to do or because you should take it just be sure this doesn't happen or that.........and lastly there have been some recent studies that are showing that Nolvadex actually lowers your IGF-1 levels which can hurt your growth and hinder any gains.......which leads me back to my original statement......although Nolva is great (when it's needed) for PCT there are some drawbacks that need to be taken into consideration before beginning that's all i'm trying to say bro....

Spawn
03-10-2012, 01:06 AM
^^^ No argument here bro ill just agree to disagree. However i dont disagree with the study on Nolva lowering IGF levels bc that makes sense but i havent seen those studies just yet, I will look into that...

spraynpray
03-10-2012, 02:01 AM
OP, I'm not sure what you and FIST talked about in order for him to recommend Test P on a first cycle. He seems like a very knowledgable man so I'm not knocking him by any means; I'm sure he made that suggestion based on specifics you discussed. One thing you have to consider when running PROP, ED injects, on VIRGIN muscles is you're going to experience some PIP. IMO you will definitely need to run PCT, (clomid.) Not knowing what you and FIST talked about, and w/o knowing stats, a blind recommendation from me would be test E at 750mg divided into two injects/week. IMO that is a safe beginner cycle that introduces you and your muscles to IM injects. Good luck bro. With diet and training in check, you will have great results with either cycle.

crush
03-11-2012, 06:22 PM
I really appreciate all the input bros. Its great having all this knowledge at your fingertips. Its always better to learn from those with experience.

Wacker
07-13-2013, 03:21 AM
So on my first cycle now maybe I can offer some of my personal experience on this one:)
I pin e3d 350mg test e, let me say the the first few pins were a nightmare between the shaky hand and virgin muscle the pip was crippling, didn't help that the first thigh pin got infected and I ended up telling the dr I was self injecting b12 lmao he looked at me like I was retarded gave me a antibiotic and showed me proper way to pin im on week 5 now and finally have it down but because of the high mg I get pretty bad pip in my thighs start 2-3 days after i pin especially in the thigh. Also realize that trying to asperate with a hand you can't write with is a lot easier than it sounds. Not sure if I started this having to pin Ed that I would have made it.

texson
07-13-2013, 06:41 AM
Wacker, thread is old dude. he prob figured it out by now. or if he hasn't, he never will.

Wacker
07-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Wacker, thread is old dude. he prob figured it out by now. or if he hasn't, he never will.

Damn didn't catch that thanks! I tried :)

texson
07-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Damn didn't catch that thanks! I tried :)

LMFAO.

been there.

done that.

slapped self on forehead.

yeah, always look at the thread dates.

funguyal44
07-19-2013, 02:31 PM
I think he may have mis-read the cycle advice from FIST. He advises Test E or C for 8-12 weeks at 400-500mg per week. But if you dont have the time to run that long you could run a short cycle using Prop @ 350mg average per week shooting 100mg EOD. I agree, and from experience can tell you that Test E/C dont kick in until weeks 4/5 so you really want to run the 12 weeks to take advantage of that like someone posted earlier. But as a newbie, I would much rather pin twice per week (24 shots over 12 weeks) than EOD (42 shots) my first time. :-)

CYCLE #1

Understanding that few want to take as little as 250 of test a week and most want to see gains as rapidly as possible I will then recommend 400-500mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate per week for the newbie. DURATION 8-12 weeks with an equal time off.

**** Always have an estrogen blocker available like nolvadex at 20mg/day or at least clomid at 50mg/day...nolva works better though

You get the most even blood level by injecting these esters twice a week....so 200-250mg twice a week will be more than enough.

SHORT CYCLE OPTION 4-6 weeks but with test prop at 100mg every other day....lots of shots though.

PLEASE see my post on "Keeping GAINS from Steroids" for info on post cycle therapy and how to keep your gains from a cycle.
PLEASE see my post on SHORT CYCLES for info on how to do short cycles properly.

ALSO..test is test bro's... test sust is fine too although too expensive compaired with cyp and enanthate.