PDA

View Full Version : Testing

KG3436
08-20-2018, 08:05 PM
This may have been discussed already but i couldn't exactly find an answer. If so i apologize. Does anyone know how long AAS can stay in your urine. Ive called several drug testing places around and they can't or won't tell me how long it stays in your urine.
And if anyone knows what could possibly be taken to get it out of your system quicker if you knew the testing date ?

Someone please help a brother out !!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Snookslayer05
08-20-2018, 08:09 PM
I just looked it up and said 14-28 days after intake.

teejey
08-20-2018, 10:41 PM
I think it varies by compound. I believe deca stays for a really long time.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

KG3436
08-20-2018, 11:15 PM
I think it varies by compound. I believe deca stays for a really long time.

Sent from my VS835 using TapatalkYeah i'm talking deca, sus and tren so i guess i'm pretty much screwed if i have to take it next couple weeks.

teejey
08-20-2018, 11:16 PM
Yeah i'm talking deca, sus and tren so i guess i'm pretty much screwed if i have to take it next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkIs it just a job drug piss test?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

PAiN
08-20-2018, 11:58 PM
More info in the stickies!

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/12545-aas-detection-half-lives.html

teejey
08-21-2018, 12:01 AM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

Great catch!

Thank you it has been removed from the detection times.

STAFF!

Starhopper
08-21-2018, 12:02 AM
Most job screens are not looking for AAS. The only UA I ever took that screened for AAS is when I was in the Army.

Dj72
08-21-2018, 03:22 AM
Yeah i'm talking deca, sus and tren so i guess i'm pretty much screwed if i have to take it next couple weeks.

Any long ester test is over a month.. deca is at least 3 months but I can’t remember the exact times.. deca is one of the longest if I remember correctly. If you are worried about an actual juice test you should stick to short esters like prop and orals..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuebaal
08-21-2018, 03:25 AM
If you get screened and you need to do a piss test, make sure to catch the middle of the stream, not the start or the end.

Also the time these drugs are going to be detectable via a piss test will vary per compound/ester. Deca vs tren a would be a big difference for example

JJ14
08-21-2018, 10:15 AM
This may have been discussed already but i couldn't exactly find an answer. If so i apologize. Does anyone know how long AAS can stay in your urine. Ive called several drug testing places around and they can't or won't tell me how long it stays in your urine.
And if anyone knows what could possibly be taken to get it out of your system quicker if you knew the testing date ?

Someone please help a brother out !!

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkYa how do you know they will be testing for AAS? Or are you just assuming and I'm guessing this isnt a dip stick test and it's going to be sent to the lab. Not to sound negative but could take up to a month sometimes longer just like guys said depending what compound it is. Not sure if the flushes they have work for AAS but I know they work for recreational drugs cause I have used it and passed before. I'll try to find out for you. I would start drinking alot of water brother I'd rather get a diluted sample than a positive one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KG3436
08-21-2018, 10:32 AM
Yes they told me they will be testing for AAS they even told me the lab that would be doing the testing. I called them and they said that they treat for successful off the more common they wouldn't tell me the exact ones. So i feel like i'm gonna float away ive been drinking water until it's coming out of my ears.
Ya how do you know they will be testing for AAS? Or are you just assuming and I'm guessing this isnt a dip stick test and it's going to be sent to the lab. Not to sound negative but could take up to a month sometimes longer just like guys said depending what compound it is. Not sure if the flushes they have work for AAS but I know they work for recreational drugs cause I have used it and passed before. I'll try to find out for you. I would start drinking alot of water brother I'd rather get a diluted sample than a positive one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CKDiesel
08-21-2018, 03:00 PM
Bro, that must be one hell of a job.. The cost to even test for AAS is tremendous. Even Federal law enforcement positions dont test for AAS due to the extremely high costs associated with it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KG3436
08-21-2018, 03:08 PM
Bro, that must be one hell of a job.. The cost to even test for AAS is tremendous. Even Federal law enforcement positions dont test for AAS due to the extremely high costs associated with it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI don't know i called several places some have the test some didn't do i asked them how much just curious how much it would cost them. A test for just the main AAS just a few of them. This place said 250.00 for the test. But in sure what i'm talking is what they test for !