PDA

View Full Version : Blood Results

Charger69
08-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Attached are my blood results. I had them done in Mexico because CA needs to have a Dr. order them.
History- I had a competition in May and one in July so I have been on cycle with bulk and cut for awhile. I did take a 2-3 week break after the May competition. These results are two weeks after my last competition. I have never done bloods like this before so I do not have a reference. I would usually be off cycle for 6 weeks. I was taking two orals... Winnie about 6 weeks out and Halo 3 weeks out. I upped the Halo 1.5 weeks from the competition. I cut out the test 2 weeks out and was taking tren at 700 and mast at 600, T3 also. NOTE: I did take some NAC and TuDCA about 4 hours before the test..... I forgot.
Comments: I am surprised that my hematocrat is low. I was giving blood every 4 weeks because I was getting hard to breathe. I was surprised becasue the last few weeks I did not feel that.
Cholesteral is actually much better than I expected. I do not know why. Maybe the change to krill oil?? The Urea is always high although this time it is lower than normal and creatinine is within which surpises me. I did accomplish a 24 hour urine previously and an ultrasound of the kidneys and everything was OK.
The liver is excessviely high. I know that HALO is like one of the nastiest orals on your liver and it is the first time that I used it. I was taking NAC after but not consistant after the comp. Could me taking the NAC and TUDCA the morning of the test cause these high numbers. I know that the HALO has something to do with it.
Please provide any comments. I would like to start a deca/ test/ proviron/ anadrol cycle, but I want feedback first. I am taking TUDCA and NAC.

One Hairy SOB
08-21-2018, 05:59 PM
Pic won't load.

2Pack_Sugar
08-21-2018, 09:45 PM
Your numbers look pretty good, except for your liver enzymes, which you are already aware of. I would continue to take the TUDCA and NAC and get retested in about 4 weeks to make sure your ALT is going down. I'm not sure whether TUDCA/NAC played a factor, but doubt it.

2Pack

Charger69
08-22-2018, 06:18 AM
Bump- any other input??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk