PDA

View Full Version : K.I.S.S. All newbies read

bigpapapumpaf
08-22-2018, 02:07 PM
Some of you guys are wearing me the hell out with all of these wild and crazy cycles. KISS is keep it simple stupid. I'm 50 yrs old, 240 to 250 lbs and competed for 30 years. I've been lifting and cycling since I was 18 and I swear to god I've never used half of what some of you are wanting to use.

Is it me or did someone turn on the light to take 18 compounds at once? I've never seen so many posts about some little 165 lb guy wanting to blast 100 mg tren a day plus 300 mg of test EOD plus 30 mg var plus dbol plus drol plus clen plus t3, etc.

You wanna get big? Learn how to eat and know what you eat. Don't guess.

Keep your cycle simple. I prefer test as a base. Start low, there is nothing wrong with 200 to 250 mgs test a week. As you progress, you can use more if needed. I see no reason for anyone that is not planning a heavyweight show to take in excess of 1000 mgs a week. You simply don't need it. If you're not growing, you're not eating enough or not training enough. Once you ge the basics going and know kinda what the hell you'r'e doing, then add in some dbol or deca. I love tren but to be honest its not for a newbie. Give yourself some time and put some cycles under your belt before you jump up to an A ticket ride.

Stop trying to gain 50 lbs a cycle and cut at the same time. They do not go hand in hand. The word off season means, I'm going to get big and fat while I have no shows coming and then I'm going to diet down. You can not and I repeat CAN NOT stay ripped and be healthy 365 days a year. Gain some size, then cut. Its like your car, do you run it wide open every where you go? I hope not.

My 1st cycle was doctor supervised 250 mgs week of sust. I went from 180 to 205 in about 6 months. Then I ramped it to 500 mgs sust week with 5 mgs dbol per day. Then the 3rd cycle was sust, dbol and deca but at baby amounts. I quickly found out that my body didn't care for deca so I switched to methyltest, etc.....etc.....etc.

Today at my weight and on TRT I take roughly 20 mgs test and 20 mgs tren a EOD. I could get ready for a show in about 10 weeks and still come in ripped and above 225lbs. A big blast for me would be 500 mgs test a week and maybe 150 to 200 mgs trena week. I take aromasin E3D and 1/2 tab of caber E3D. I don't need clen and I don't need t3 or any of the other crap that seems to be the norm now. Yes I play with gh at 2 iu's a day but thats it.

I guess my point here is that some seem to be adding in drug after drug after drug instead of putting in nthe work to get where they want to be. Its diet, diet, diet then training then gear.

BPP

MongooseST3
08-22-2018, 02:11 PM
Thanks I am 60 and I have little patience for the extremism I see in the forum.....so I stay out of it...eloquently put.....
Some of you guys are wearing me the hell out with all of these wild and crazy cycles. KISS is keep it simple stupid. I'm 50 yrs old, 240 to 250 lbs and competed for 30 years. I've been lifting and cycling since I was 18 and I swear to god I've never used half of what some of you are wanting to use.

Is it me or did someone turn on the light to take 18 compounds at once? I've never seen so many posts about some little 165 lb guy wanting to blast 100 mg tren a day plus 300 mg of test EOD plus 30 mg var plus dbol plus drol plus clen plus t3, etc.

Keep your cycle simple. I prefer test as a base. Start low, there is nothing wrong with 200 to 250 mgs test a week. As you progress, you can use more if needed. I see no reason for anyone that is not planning a heavyweight show to take in excess of 1000 mgs a week. You simply don't need it. If you're not growing, you're not eating enough or not training enough. Once you ge the basics going and know kinda what the hell you'r'e doing, then add in some dbol or deca. I love tren but to be honest its not for a newbie. Give yourself some time and put some cycles under your belt before you jump up to an A ticket ride.

Stop trying to gain 50 lbs a cycle and cut at the same time. They do not go hand in hand. The word off season means, I'm going to get big and fat while I have no shows coming and then I'm going to diet down. You can not and I repeat CAN NOT stay ripped and be healthy 365 days a year. Gain some size, then cut. Its like your car, do you run it wide open every where you go? I hope not.

My 1st cycle was doctor supervised 250 mgs week of sust. I went from 180 to 205 in about 6 months. Then I ramped it to 500 mgs sust week with 5 mgs dbol per day. Then the 3rd cycle was sust, dbol and deca but at baby amounts. I quickly found out that my body didn't care for deca so I switched to methyltest, etc.....etc.....etc.

Today at my weight and on TRT I take roughly 20 mgs test and 20 mgs tren a EOD. I could get ready for a show in about 10 weeks and still come in ripped and above 225lbs. A big blast for me would be 500 mgs test a week and maybe 150 to 200 mgs trena week. I take aromasin E3D and 1/2 tab of caber E3D. I don't need clen and I don't need t3 or any of the other crap that seems to be the norm now. Yes I play with gh at 2 iu's a day but thats it.

I guess my point here is that some seem to be adding in drug after drug after drug instead of putting in nthe work to get where they want to be. Its diet, diet, diet then training then gear.

BPP

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

macedog24
08-22-2018, 02:31 PM

BPPThis is a great post!!!! Reps will be given!!
Absolutely spot on.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
08-22-2018, 03:13 PM
Gawd damn A right! I'm so glad someone finally stood the fuck up and said something! Jesus. I know I couldn't. They would've banned my ass for saying something! I would not have been so eloquent like yourself bigpapapump. Well put my friend. Some of these guys are going to die young with all the crazy amounts of aas that they're putting into their bodies a week. It's insane!

BPP

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Jay0536
08-22-2018, 03:42 PM

BPP

That makes a lot of sense! Thanks for the post, but it’s hard getting it through to some people. I have a couple of buddies that I try to tell that to and they don’t listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snookslayer05
08-22-2018, 04:25 PM
I watched a video of a professional that knows his stuff about cycles. Expresses over and over. Start very slow. It’s like basketball. When your learning how to shoot the ball your going to start in close under the basket. And over time work your way out slowly. Not learn how to shoot from the 3 point range for a beginner. When your taking all this gear he explained and you hit a plateau and can’t get over that little bump in the road. Now you have nothing new to introduce into your body because your already on everything maxed out. What do you do now. I’m glad my buddy put me in point with a lot and he’s one of those guys who he will not take over 500 mg week of test. Won’t take tren cause of sides. But he’s huge and ripped. And he takes bare minimum. So when he decides to finally after years throw something else in. He’s going to see huge results. Thank god that’s how I was brought into it. Your so right. People think I can take all these compounds lift 3-4 days a week and just be 300 pounds one cycle. Eating has a lot to do with it. That is a very serious part that goes hand and hand with it. If you can’t eat over 3000 healthy calories a day then why do gear. Waste from what I’m told.

TurboRunner
08-22-2018, 06:00 PM
Thanks bigpapapumaf. I am a minimalist also. This is great

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

animal23
08-22-2018, 08:23 PM
I am new to this board, but not to the game. Diet is the key! As for tren, I can even handle 150-200mg a week. Ivan seen guys on other boards using 1200mg a week. I don't get it at all!!

klesk
08-22-2018, 10:12 PM
Good call, I know a lot of these crazy fucks who are gonna be dead and have bad health problems in their 30s already. I get shit all the time from people telling me I'm wasting my time doing so little, etc etc. My results speak for themselves and I never say shit back except "do you pay for my drugs? Then stfu and worry about your own stacks"

crazed
08-23-2018, 12:28 PM

BPP
Well said Sir. Noobs listen up. Don't over complicate it. Drugs are only the cherry on top. You still need to train correctly and diet to fit your goals. It's NOT just drugs.

robthomas
08-23-2018, 07:04 PM
I just feel your body can get only so much out of compounds this last cycle I ran which was the most compounds I have ran and I didn’t see that big of a difference
Test 400 week
Deca 500 week
Mastron 100 eod
Dbol 20mg preworkout only for 6 weeks
With some superdrol preworkout
That was my biggest cycle and really wasn’t a huge difference but the mastron I do love it helped control my estrogen big time and didn’t have to use much arimedix for that.

BOP_79R
08-23-2018, 07:52 PM
Not going to quote your whole post over, again. :D But great post.

LowT
08-23-2018, 10:26 PM
BUMP!!
Well said and agree with everything you said!!

Ecr33
08-23-2018, 11:44 PM
It boils down to this less is more, all these compounds have a optimal dosage where your gains are good, and sides are low, any higher dose you get minimal better gains and more sides, bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.

PDalier
08-24-2018, 12:44 AM
Yes KISS

cruisin
08-24-2018, 01:18 AM
Thanks for this! Noob of noobs here and you reinforced what all my research lead me to.
I’m 48, 6’2” 233 (after dropping 18 doing IF for 2 mos). Hit a plateau and my old buddy (a bro) suggested doing a cycle. My wife might have suggested it also in the next few mos the way things have been :s
Did some more research, and found that starting simple stupid is the best bet with testosterone.
So yeah, got the gear lined up (thanks Royal) and planning on 500 mg test c over 2 pins/wk. I have no reservations about cruising, because all indicators point to me having low T (no I don’t have a doc yet).
If there are no red flags to reply to, I’m looking forward to being part of the family and as Joe Rogan put it “cheating old age”
Thanks.

DVD
08-24-2018, 02:10 AM
Good post much appreciated!!!

Rizkybuziness
08-24-2018, 06:44 PM
Thats awesome. I just had this conversation with a 28 year old that wants to be mr Olympia over night and does stupid amounts of shit that he heard Greg Kovacs did. I replied, you're a dumbass and Greg died young.

bigpapapumpaf
08-24-2018, 07:45 PM
Also the basics of gaining weight:

If you want to add 1 lb, you need to eat an extra 3500 cals. Period the end.

BPP

Diesel1965
08-25-2018, 05:02 PM
Damn that as spot on bpp I to have thrown everything in but the kitchen sink when really a good dose of test say 300-500 a week is all that's needed to make good quality gains and besides it Diet, rest, training, maybe not in that order but like you said just keep it real simple test and Dbol test and Deca has built a Many a great bodies.

Plate Smacker
08-27-2018, 05:35 AM
I remember when I first started, and thought it would be like magic. Learned real quick it isn't as easy as everyone who hasn't done this believes.
Food, Sleep, Training, Hydration.... and some selfishness that goes along with it.

Uttukuxul
08-29-2018, 01:59 PM
Noob here. Heard. To quote Seth Feroce - "get as much as you can from as little as possible" - that's a good axiom for just about anything in life. Our needs are infinite, and our resources (including time, health and youth) are finite.

Plate Smacker
09-27-2018, 02:54 PM
Great stuff brother. I should follow this advise.
So how long do you stay on Tren A though? When do you drop it?
I see you have it on TRT and Blast.
I am sure there are periods when you go off. Maybe not due to low dose.

I felt fine at 50mg ED. However, of course, wanted to see how high I could go before side effects.
I got up to 80mg ED for an experiment. I would never need to run it that high though.

Would be great to add how you would incorporate Deca. I have some raws left over and 1 vial, so I am going to run it.
I got up to 800mg on a blast.
I know some don't care for Deca. I wasn't really impressed.

bigpapapumpaf
09-27-2018, 03:41 PM
I run the tren 6 to 8 wks at a time but always at a lower dose. 20mg a day or 50 EOD is my sweet spot. But I screw up and get busy often so I can't honestly say that's set in stone. I'm no longer tryng to get as big as possible. These small doses keep me feeling young and healthly, that's my driving force.

Deca makes my hair fall out so I never use it. NPP is different and I think if I were to add it it would be low dose matching the tren. I will add that I always use caber with the tren, I'm not gyno prone but I take it for the sexual sides.

In a perfect world, I would use TPP and Tren ED at 20/20 with occasional 50/50 maybe. It seems low but it worked for me. I have not been able to find TPP in a long time so that's out.

BPP

WhipGetBack
09-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Well said! Thank you for this post. It’s a good read for those who are wanting to learn. I’m done trying to slow people down and becoming the bad guy. I’ll just refer them to this post.

Plate Smacker
10-19-2018, 10:12 PM
Bump for noobs... and myself lol

I should also add, that for me, higher doses of gear actually require higher calorie requirements due to increased metabolism and other factors. At least from my experience.

I have used 1 gram Test E only, 12.5mg Aromasin ED, strict clean eating, to shred up. Water bloat is not really an issue for me. Everyone is different.

What I am saying is if you are taking insane amounts of gear, you better be eating more, as some may not get any more benefit than taking a lower dose with same diet.

You don't really need high amounts of gear.
500mg Test E is roughly 10 times what is naturally produced (alot of variable, based off 7mg per day or around 50mg/week natty testosterone production).

The key here is when the OP, bigpapapumpaf, says
"I see no reason for anyone that is not planning a heavyweight show to take in excess of 1000 mgs a week. You simply don't need it. If you're not growing, you're not eating enough or not training enough."

Doughboy72
11-05-2018, 08:08 PM
im 49 and been at this since I was 18... With all these cycles, with all their stacks I was starting to wonder if I had been doing this all wrong ...lol..... Thanks for the great post!

M5077
11-05-2018, 09:26 PM

BPP

Loved this post!!
I got started in this world simply for for quality of life and strength, the one root thing I’ve never let go of and plan to continue to chase is just that. Quality of life.

I’ve run a few different mixes Tren mast etc. but what I’ve come to personally find is Test is for me.

I can’t say that a preferred blast is 500mg a week BUT I can say running GOOD test regularly helps me better enjoy my life, clears my mind etc.

Healthy eating and a clean honest lifestyle remain to be the cornerstone. Test def helps though