PDA

View Full Version : Pinning small doses

GymPrincess
08-22-2018, 05:50 PM
was wondering if i should put a little extra in my syringe since it looks like there is always a little left inside. I am currently only pinning 15mg at a time so it is barely anything to begin with. Was thinking if i should maybe bring it upto the 2 mark instead of 1.5?

Also do you draw gauging from where the tip of plunge is or the flat part?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RussianBot
08-22-2018, 10:48 PM
I could be wrong but I always gauge from where the plunger meets the barrel - the outer diameter of the plunger. The Pins I use have an extended "nipple" for lack of a better term at the center of the plunger so it kinda pushes that leftover juice out. I imagine you are losing a little. I'd say drawing back to the .2 line is probably a good idea.

BUT - I am no expert.

Inmate666
08-23-2018, 03:01 AM
What's the gauge and length of the needle you're using? The most you're probably losing is .2ml. I don't really even stress it tbh.

crazed
08-23-2018, 12:21 PM
Go by the top of the plunger once you pull it into the syringe barrel.
After drawing oil pull back on plunger to draw air into syringe, put on the pin you're going to use and push air out. This way you're not losing what oil is in the draw pin.

HDThunder
08-23-2018, 12:51 PM
You can also pin using the air lock method. You use a bubble of air to push all the oil out of the barrel tip and needle.

Punished
08-24-2018, 12:41 AM
What's the gauge and length of the needle you're using? The most you're probably losing is .2ml. I don't really even stress it tbh.

.2ml is a ton when you're only injecting .2ml lol....

My suggestion is to add a bit more, esp if you are not using much.

ITSMYBODY
08-24-2018, 10:28 AM
less is always best IMO. yes I've used 1000mg a week before but I think that its truly unnecessary. I try keep it low but I do love TNE...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guitarzan
08-24-2018, 04:01 PM
You can also pin using the air lock method. You use a bubble of air to push all the oil out of the barrel tip and needle.

Yep, just hold it needle down and tap the syringe to get the air bubble against the plunger. Just make sure you aspirate, dont wanna push air in the blood stream

Guitarzan
08-24-2018, 04:04 PM
Also, what are pinning, and what type of syringe? You may want to consider a insulin syringe and going subq, if you not already

MCmeshugenah
08-24-2018, 04:55 PM
Another idea is to get sterile and inactive oil and use it to dilute your steroids in a third vial.

bigpapapumpaf
08-24-2018, 07:46 PM
LOL...you're getting into a trap. Why just stop at .20 ml? .50 is easier to see.....LOL.

BPP