PDA

View Full Version : For those that have experimented with equipoise

Rizkybuziness
08-24-2018, 06:11 PM
I have a 10ml of 500mg/ml of EQ on hand, would it be better to do a higher dose for less time or lower dose for more time? If used with test. I have never used it less than 16 weeks, but was thinking of either doing 500q week for 10 weeks or 400 for 12.5 weeks. I know its not a huge difference in time but trying to maximize results with what I have on hand.

G_nome76
08-24-2018, 06:21 PM
I have a 10ml of 500mg/ml of EQ on hand, would it be better to do a higher dose for less time or lower dose for more time? If used with test. I have never used it less than 16 weeks, but was thinking of either doing 500q week for 10 weeks or 400 for 12.5 weeks. I know its not a huge difference in time but trying to maximize results with what I have on hand.

I have had good luck with lower doses at longer times. I like my nor-17’s that way. Although a good Tren blast can be fun. Currently on one and having a blast in Vegas. Gonna be a good weekend the fitness models are in town. They were at my gym yesterday tiny pretty blondes with abs and booty and legs oh my. See it’s the Tren talking lol. Anyway you go I think you will see results. You go low and long you will prob tighten up and drop bf. You go high and short your strength and sex drive are going to grow to biblical proportions. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rizkybuziness
08-24-2018, 06:27 PM
Thanks. Good luck with the models.

Cowboymike
08-24-2018, 06:39 PM
600/w EQ, max, is plenty... you’ll get great results and you’ll not have to go through that crazy anxiety and crap that comes with running to much... I don’t believe that anyone honestly needs more than that. But to each their own... so in your case, run it at 400/w and you’ll see what I mean.. that should put you on past your 12 weeks..

What are you running your test at?

Make sure to donate blood every chance the Red Cross will let you though.

Rizkybuziness
08-24-2018, 06:50 PM
Test @ 500 and deca @ 300. I like deca and eq together, but I know there are haters about it.

Cowboymike
08-24-2018, 07:35 PM
I haven’t taken deca with it as of yet... so I can’t say.. I have a few bottles though and may give it a test run in the fall

Cowboymike
08-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Test @ 500 and eq @ 400, I think you’ll like it... around week 4 the strength just turns on... but so does the appetite lol

Rizkybuziness
08-24-2018, 10:11 PM
Always welcome more strength. Ready to bulk.

Cowboymike
08-24-2018, 10:51 PM
Always welcome more strength. Ready to bulk.

EQ turns me into an ox lol... I swear I get so strong on it... I can take all the test in the world and it won’t do for me what 300-600 of eq does to me...

I just recently dropped eq to do a cut cycle... as I stayed on for the first couple weeks, but that appetite issue doesn’t go well with trying to go in a deficit routine lol...

Anyway, and I kid you not, by like 4th week? Maybe even in the 3rd... I started struggling with weight... I was getting weaker despite being on tren/mast/test.... I did get weaker.. maybe the deficit wasn’t helping either... regardless, jumped back on trt after the cycle completed and I incorporate 300/w eq into my trt.. and already back up to my old strength with plenty of stamina to go rounds at the gym... like a flip of a switch, I feel it all come crashing back in and then some... my body just responds so well to it.. I love eq and will use it for life. I won’t cut it out of my routine ever again regardless.