PDA

View Full Version : Finally adding in slin!?

Oldskool
08-24-2018, 11:57 PM
Ive been going over the good and bad in my head for years and im very very seriously thinking about finally pulling the trigger and adding slin into the billing cycle i just started.

One of the biggest reasons im leaning towards it (other than the incredible benefits we already know it provides) is ive recently changed my diet in a rather dramatic way.

For many years i did I.M. intermittent fasting. I ate nothing all day and fit all my food into 6 hrs at night.

It worked relatively well and was easier in regards to work cuz i didn't need to worry about breakfast or lunch.

However, once i finally had the opportunity to once again devote myself 100% to the BB lifestyle i found that something back to the BB diet of 6 meals and protein shake was just not happening.

In the past i never had issues with appetite so i always ate and gained allot easily.

I force fed myself all 6 meals every damn day, day in and day out......it was fkin torture.

I was at the point where i knew this couldn't continue. So i researched ways to increase appetite, prescription appetite stimulants, AAS that stimulate appetite, reset my bodies clock, etc etc u name it i probably at least glanced over it.

What i finally decided on was to just stop fighting it..... kinda.

I changed my diet to only be lean protein through out the day and had carbs and protein at night.

This has worked insanely well!

I did have to cut some of my carbs back to make it work without having to force feed very large meals at night.

So far i feel fkin fantastic and my waste is shrinking.

It all sounds great right?.... except for the fact i said im on a bulking cycle lol

So what ive kinda wandered into has become a recomp cycle.

Im not really upset about it. My midsection looks fkin incredible! Im getting the "fuck me" eyes from damn near every woman around me lol.

However sadly im not like alot of guys. Im not as concerned with being cut, having muscle separation, etc etc as i am with getting bigger and stronger.

I want to actually build up some decent size before trying to cut.

I see these guys at like 6 ft tall and 200lbs or less and i'm like " WTF ARE U GONNA CUT!? THERE'S NOTHING THERE YET! lol

For me size is most important aesthetically.

Basically Im hoping that the slin makes up for the lack of carbs in my diet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

LowT
08-26-2018, 10:02 AM
I was all with ya til your last sentence. You need carbs(probably more than you like) especially simple carbs if you want to run, say, humalog (the best). 10gms per 1iu. And I suggest you try the fast acting slin before going into a long acting one.
Slin is good for bulking but you gotta eat. Bottoming out is no fun. Gotta get a glucose meter.
It's really not that hard if you can eat and get the carbs in you. Pumps and gains are amazing.
I take both but the best is a nice dose right after a workout with a good protein/carb shake to cover the slin. Nothing like it.

Oldskool
08-27-2018, 04:06 PM
I was all with ya til your last sentence. You need carbs(probably more than you like) especially simple carbs if you want to run, say, humalog (the best). 10gms per 1iu. And I suggest you try the fast acting slin before going into a long acting one.
Slin is good for bulking but you gotta eat. Bottoming out is no fun. Gotta get a glucose meter.
It's really not that hard if you can eat and get the carbs in you. Pumps and gains are amazing.
I take both but the best is a nice dose right after a workout with a good protein/carb shake to cover the slin. Nothing like it.Let me rephrase it.

Im hoping the slin with its ability to shuttle simple carbs like dextrose, glucose etc will make up for the decreased complex carbs in my diet.

Yeah not taking in carbs with slin is guaranteed death lmao.

Basically im hoping the slin in combination with the glucose, dextrose (im using gatorade powder atm) will help fill in the gaps is all.

I did my first pin of slin pwo yesterday. 5ius. It all went well. I pinned, drove to the gym, started sipping on the reconstituted gatorade powder as i felt the slin start to take effect.

Im sure i went way over board on the simple carbs. Rule if thumb would be 50 gm carbs for 5 ius and i had closer to 150gm of carbs in the gatorade.

Ill drop it down as i go. Was more worried about having a sufficient buffer to stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

joko123
08-27-2018, 04:25 PM
Yeah I mean the slin is gonna make better at utilizing the carbs you’re taking in that’s why many guys if they’re lean when they start drop a little weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk