PDA

View Full Version : Tren Ace no test?

BSL4
08-25-2018, 07:44 PM
For those of you who are experienced with the beautiful golden nectar of the gods...lol...
whats the most you’ve ran/week?
If you’ve ran tren with no test, how long did you run it for?
side effects? Benefits?
Many input would be greatly appreciated!

BombdotCom
08-25-2018, 08:23 PM
For those of you who are experienced with the beautiful golden nectar of the gods...lol...
whats the most you’ve ran/week?
If you’ve ran tren with no test, how long did you run it for?
side effects? Benefits?
Many input would be greatly appreciated!From doing research on the interwebs I've read that this is a no no. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this cause your test production to stop?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BSL4
08-25-2018, 08:29 PM
From doing research on the interwebs I've read that this is a no no. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this cause your test production to stop?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
*******Edit**********
when I meant running it without test I meant as in pulling it out towards the end of the cycle.
aplogies, should’ve been clearer.

RussianBot
08-25-2018, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't advise it. Unless of course you enjoy being horny and completely limp dicked.

LowT
08-25-2018, 10:24 PM
Yeah, in 2003-2004 I converted the fina pellets to tren, dosed at 80mg/ml. Ran 80mg EOD, no test for 10 weeks. Gains were awesome in both strength and weight loss. Then, about 3 months later, again no test, ran 160mgs EOD 16 weeks and although strength was thru the roof, so was night sweats, insomnia, eating at times was difficult and so was ED. Had a terrible time. Especially the last 4-6 weeks.
After that crazy cycle I started to use test. Thru trial and error and about 3-4 cycles experimenting with the test dosages, for me, I'm best with test being higher 2:1. Everything's better. ED, night sweats are minimal and insomnia not so much. And I can eat just about anything I want. Which is huge.
I won't run it without test. And caber use is a must for me as well.

Guitarzan
08-26-2018, 12:05 AM
Cutting out test for a couple weeks at the end of a cycle, to shed water for contest is ok, but would need to start right back. One shot of tren will shut down your test production

BSL4
08-26-2018, 04:08 AM
Yeah, in 2003-2004 I converted the fina pellets to tren, dosed at 80mg/ml. Ran 80mg EOD, no test for 10 weeks. Gains were awesome in both strength and weight loss. Then, about 3 months later, again no test, ran 160mgs EOD 16 weeks and although strength was thru the roof, so was night sweats, insomnia, eating at times was difficult and so was ED. Had a terrible time. Especially the last 4-6 weeks.
After that crazy cycle I started to use test. Thru trial and error and about 3-4 cycles experimenting with the test dosages, for me, I'm best with test being higher 2:1. Everything's better. ED, night sweats are minimal and insomnia not so much. And I can eat just about anything I want. Which is huge.
I won't run it without test. And caber use is a must for me as well.

I started with 1:2 ratio but will be trying out 2:1 this time around....gotta love the trial and error part...

spoolin
08-26-2018, 03:11 PM
Cutting out test for a couple weeks at the end of a cycle, to shed water for contest is ok, but would need to start right back. One shot of tren will shut down your test production

^This and only this for contest prep. I personally run 80-100mg of TrenA ED (depending) and TestE at 250mg E3D and about 2 weeks from a show, I pull TestE down to about 125mg E3D. I personally dry out really well and don't hold much water, so I keep TestE going through the show to keep things functioning properly. Some may benefit from dropping TestE altogether the last 2 weeks before a show; if on TestP, drop it about 5 days before a show.

bigpapapumpaf
08-27-2018, 12:41 PM
I think its gong to depend on the ester but its always wise to supplement some test with tren.

BPP

bodybuilderlover
08-29-2018, 08:45 AM
Tren A 80mg EOD and Test e 250mg E3D last 2 weeks
then cut down the dosage of Test E to 125mg E3D

IunitsU
08-29-2018, 12:42 PM
I always use test as a base I wouldn't use any trenbolone without having some test along side it.