PDA

View Full Version : importance of vacum.........

juicenjim
03-11-2012, 07:07 PM
just had a kit where some of the vials had a good strong vacum in the gh vials, but the majority had no vacum at all. Is it likely that the ones without the vacum are no good? or possibly much less potent?

alterntego
03-11-2012, 10:58 PM
I believe we would all prefer there to be a vacuum but it is not imperative to the potency of the H . Def. makes a guy feel better though

FrankTheTank
03-19-2012, 06:16 PM
I had some blue tops that didnt really have that vacum when I used a insulin needle to add the water but when I used a 23ga needle to fill them there was more of a vacum. But it still wasnt as strong as my riptrophins. I remember the first time I ran growth that vacum freaked me out and the powder dissolved so quick I thought I got a empty vial...lol Then I thought I would "save some time" and I mixed a whole kit at once! My boy told me that they might last a few days so I did 20ius a day so I didnt waste them...lol

rghtnow
03-20-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't believe there's any difference in the potency bro...I have used Novotropins which don't have the vacuum and Elitropins that are vacuum filled and i couldn't tell the difference between the 2 of them....All comes down to the source as usual

ShortnWide
03-20-2012, 02:01 PM
I've seen where the tops are not put on well so the vacuum effect is lost through the seal. Don't matter, the GH is still g2g.

juicenjim
04-15-2012, 10:10 PM
thanks for the replys fellas.
I just switched to another brand of gh and it has a strong vacum. The quality is good, i have cts even on 4iu/day, and I noticed that when I add the water if I look closely with a good light behind the vial you can see a clear swirling effect in the water as it mixes. If your gh doesnt have this effect, its no good in my opinion. Every gh I've had that shows this swirling effect and also has the proper vacum has been high quality.
Every time I've had gh that doesn't have this swirling effect inthe water its no good.
I guess its the gh itself mixing with water and not the filler because Ive had other kinds of gh with good solid pucks that have no swirling effect in the water..
anyone else notice this?

exphys88
04-16-2012, 12:30 AM
I don't believe there's any difference in the potency bro...I have used Novotropins which don't have the vacuum and Elitropins that are vacuum filled and i couldn't tell the difference between the 2 of them....All comes down to the source as usual
yep, my novos have no vacuum and they're g2g.