PDA

View Full Version : why legit masteron is so hard to find?

juicenjim
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM
anyone notice this? Ive gone through many labs in canada and for the most part this is a big problem.

No problem getting legit test, tren and other popular gear, but when it comes to masteron its almost never what its supposed to be.

I always stay around 230lbs.. on test cycle 240-245 and water bloated, bad gyno, but add in 3-600mg masteron / wk and all the water stays away and even on test my gyno slowly goes away on masteron. I get leaner and leaner on real masteron, and vascular. Feel great wellbeing and sexdrive is great.
All these different labs Ive tried have none of these effects, so its easy for me to tell when its real or not real masteron Im taking.

normal anti-estro's make me feel like shit for some reason, so I rely heavily on masteron for this purpose.. but its hard to rely on it when all these labs Ive tried are selling something else in their masteron. probably just test prop or simialr cheap product.

I'm wondering if this is the same in the u.s?
anyone try masteron that worked as it should?
anyone do a masteron only cycle? or use a lot of it from a certain lab pre-contest.?

TheGreatWhiteTruth
03-11-2012, 08:59 PM
anyone notice this? Ive gone through many labs in canada and for the most part this is a big problem.

No problem getting legit test, tren and other popular gear, but when it comes to masteron its almost never what its supposed to be.

I always stay around 230lbs.. on test cycle 240-245 and water bloated, bad gyno, but add in 3-600mg masteron / wk and all the water stays away and even on test my gyno slowly goes away on masteron. I get leaner and leaner on real masteron, and vascular. Feel great wellbeing and sexdrive is great.
All these different labs Ive tried have none of these effects, so its easy for me to tell when its real or not real masteron Im taking.

normal anti-estro's make me feel like shit for some reason, so I rely heavily on masteron for this purpose.. but its hard to rely on it when all these labs Ive tried are selling something else in their masteron. probably just test prop or simialr cheap product.

anyone do a masteron only cycle? or use a lot of it from a certain lab pre-contest.?

Yeah Mast is often severely under dosed state-side. But what you really have to watch out for is legit primo. Primo will often be faked with underdosed mast too, or even properly dosed mast. If you knew how many labs underdosed their gear (even slighty) you would be amazed. For example, 150mg of Tren A and Test prop ED from another lab, did what 75 and 75mg ED did for me on a certain sponsor's gear.

bhcolex50x
03-11-2012, 09:30 PM
got a bro starting a masteron e, test e cycle with anabolic body's product. i'll ask him what he thinks i think it started about 2 weeks ago, i've personally used their prop, test e, and tren e with great results. i've steered clear of masteron bec dht juice effects my hair pretty bad.

bhcolex50x
03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah Mast is often severely under dosed state-side. But what you really have to watch out for is legit primo. Primo will often be faked with underdosed mast too, or even properly dosed mast. If you knew how many labs underdosed their gear (even slighty) you would be amazed. For example, 150mg of Tren A and Test prop ED from another lab, did what 75 and 75mg ED did for me on a certain sponsor's gear.

great white, who's that source with the good gear and who's the one with the bad haha help out your fellow bro's

GD
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=juicenjim;59922]anyone notice this? Ive gone through many labs in canada and for the most part this is a big problem.

anyone do a masteron only cycle? or use a lot of it from a certain lab pre-contest.?[

/QUOTE]

I was gonna say. Its. Because. You. Haven't. Looked. In. The right place...but you have already emailed me...so no need to look any further...problem. solved....

GD
03-11-2012, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=juicenjim;59922]anyone notice this? Ive gone through many labs in canada and for the most part this is a big problem.

anyone do a masteron only cycle? or use a lot of it from a certain lab pre-contest.?[

/QUOTE]

I was gonna say. Its. Because. You. Haven't. Looked. In. The right place...but you have already emailed me...so no need to look any further...problem. solved....

bhcolex50x
03-12-2012, 02:06 AM

/QUOTE]

I was gonna say. Its. Because. You. Haven't. Looked. In. The right place...but you have already emailed me...so no need to look any further...problem.

solved....

haha we need a like button on here like on fb

WidowMaker
03-12-2012, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=GDL-LABS;59938]

haha we need a like button on here like on fb

I SECOND THAT!

mth496
03-12-2012, 02:56 PM
I love Mast with my Tren and Test.

Usually i start a cycle off with Test E for the First 4 Weeks then add in UltraDec which is 50/50/50 Prop/Mast/Trenace I get big but at the same time lean out really nice. I love it. Then before i get off the mix, i slowly drop the Test E and i recover with in 2 weeks just running Nolva. I do run Caber once i add in the Mix though.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
03-13-2012, 02:35 AM
great white, who's that source with the good gear and who's the one with the bad haha help out your fellow bro's

The sponsor with the good gear is TD. I had/have bloodwork to prove it as well (looking for the pdf). The sponsor with the sub-par gear is from another board, but the lab isn't well-known so don't worry.

camthman
03-30-2012, 06:04 PM
haha I thats so funny. I was going to say the same thing about a "like" button

Hntd
03-31-2012, 01:11 AM
The sponsor with the good gear is TD. I had/have bloodwork to prove it as well (looking for the pdf). The sponsor with the sub-par gear is from another board, but the lab isn't well-known so don't worry.

Probably why they are not well known...

RS50
03-31-2012, 03:46 PM

I don't know about the other sponsors on here but in my opinion when it comes to quality GDL is the man.
Just get it from the best and there's no need to search the rest.