PDA

View Full Version : Primo E and hair loss

GymPrincess
08-26-2018, 03:25 PM
I am on my 4th pin of primo today. Currently pinning 15mg 2x a week.

How long until i could notice the side of hair loss?

I naturally shed a lot of hair. ( every time i brush my hair the brush will be full). It is my hair type. I have very thick hair and a full head.

My concern is how will i be able to know if i get this side from primo or if its my regular shed? If anyone has any pointers or other things to look for? I obviously do not want to go bald but i also don't want to give up a good compound if it isnt really going to be an issue

In the past i have used whinny at 15mg even possibly 20mg and had zero issues with hair loss

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

spoolin
08-26-2018, 03:57 PM
My wife is going to be starting her first try this week with primo at 50mg E7D. I am going to have her use some Nizoral 2% shampoo twice a week that stops DHT. You let it sit in your hair while showering for about 3-5 min and then rinse. I've used it for years with good results while running TrenA. She doesn't have many issues with hair loss while previously running 20mg Var ED and 10mg Winny ED cycles in the past for up to 12 weeks but with Primo, I will have her use Nizoral 2% just to be safe. It all depends on your family history of hair loss also, and fortunately her family doesn't have much of a hair loss history but, just to be safe.

littlefrank
08-27-2018, 01:47 PM
If you’re gonna get hair loss i would say around week 4 or 5 is when it’ll be more noticeable. It’s hopefully not going to happen but can. I think you’ll tend to notice it more when you’re drying your hair or in the shower when you can easily just have it fall out. It was really bad for myself on eq npp and proviron. I could seriously just pull hair off and I had thick hair too. For me it’s when my hair was wet too I could see more spaces I felt like. Keep an eye on mainly how much you have at this moment and in the next few weeks if you’re looking a tad thinner.

-LF
Soverign Labs Rep