PDA

View Full Version : best sponsor for trestolone

NothingLessThanProgress
08-26-2018, 10:11 PM
Hey guys I've never tried trestolone and I want to give it a go. which sponsors on here have it and which one is the best?

Fast Willie from Philly
08-26-2018, 10:19 PM
Hey guys I've never tried trestolone and I want to give it a go. which sponsors on here have it and which one is the best?

You're supposed to do your own homework sir Because we have a lot of great sponsors on here who carry ment. But I will tell you this, my favorite is the mix. It's called 151 Mix And is by far my favorite next compound of all time. I'll give you a hint,

Fast Willie from Philly
08-26-2018, 10:20 PM
You're supposed to do your own homework sir Because we have a lot of great sponsors on here who carry ment. But I will tell you this, my favorite is the mix. It's called 151 Mix And is by far my favorite next compound of all time. I'll give you a hint,
The world famous Flint is the man you have to talk to

Diesel1965
08-27-2018, 01:49 AM
6 post in well at least it wasn't 1st post.

NothingLessThanProgress
08-27-2018, 06:43 AM
omg and you wonder why I'm only 6 post in. forum snobs. that's why. bunch of asshates that cant wait to call someone out. I've done my homework plenty. I've done plenty of cycles. I know about the compounds and what they do. I'm asking for others that have ordered on here or for the sponsors themselves to speak up to give me a lead and let me know who has it instead of going through every single price list on the forum and then going through 100s of threads to get an ideas on which one seems like the best source which I will likely do anyway but it will still be nice to jump right in to a couple that I already know have it. I have been using the forum long before i was even a member with ANY post. why does it matter how many post I have and why is it so terrible I'm asking this question... im not asking anyone to go lift the weights or eat the meals for me. just a simple question....

Phill
08-27-2018, 06:46 AM
PSL

Honestly, I never tried their trest, but if it is good half of the other steroids, go sure friend that you will not regret it

RussianBot
08-27-2018, 10:22 AM
omg and you wonder why I'm only 6 post in. forum snobs. that's why. bunch of asshates that cant wait to call someone out. I've done my homework plenty. I've done plenty of cycles. I know about the compounds and what they do. I'm asking for others that have ordered on here or for the sponsors themselves to speak up to give me a lead and let me know who has it instead of going through every single price list on the forum and then going through 100s of threads to get an ideas on which one seems like the best source which I will likely do anyway but it will still be nice to jump right in to a couple that I already know have it. I have been using the forum long before i was even a member with ANY post. why does it matter how many post I have and why is it so terrible I'm asking this question... im not asking anyone to go lift the weights or eat the meals for me. just a simple question....

Not forum snobs. Here, just as in life, there are rules.

>>>BOP Code OF Conduct<<< (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/brotherhood-introductions/34131-bop-code-conduct-post517310.html#post517310)

8. Do not ask who is the best sponsor or who has the best gear. You can read the reviews in each forum and decide for yourself. None of the reviews here are ever edited or deleted so you can make a decision on who to use yourself. All the sponsors here are tried and true and we wouldn't have them here if we thought otherwise. BOP only allows the best of the best to sponsor here.

9. Do not ask which sponsor carries this or which sponsor carries that. How hard is it to click a thread and read a list or check a website? If you are that lazy you shouldn't be on this board.

Read. Be self sufficient. Don't be lazy. And lastly, don't flame people who are following rules. I have found that when I do research and find answers FOR MYSELF rather than demanding that everything be handed to me, I gain a certain satisfaction and sense of accomplishment. ;)

LowT
08-27-2018, 11:01 AM
^^^^ Second that.

Sqwuidd
08-27-2018, 12:20 PM
Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision
08-27-2018, 10:39 PM
Come on guys, why the flaming? BOP is better than this.. lead by example..it really wasn't a bizzar question!

Fast Willie from Philly
08-27-2018, 11:12 PM

I was trying to help you forest!

Guitarzan
08-27-2018, 11:27 PM
I was trying to help you forest!

Haha, he called yall asshats

born
08-28-2018, 01:46 AM
omg and you wonder why I'm only 6 post in. forum snobs. that's why. bunch of asshates that cant wait to call someone out. I've done my homework plenty. I've done plenty of cycles. I know about the compounds and what they do. I'm asking for others that have ordered on here or for the sponsors themselves to speak up to give me a lead and let me know who has it instead of going through every single price list on the forum and then going through 100s of threads to get an ideas on which one seems like the best source which I will likely do anyway but it will still be nice to jump right in to a couple that I already know have it. I have been using the forum long before i was even a member with ANY post. why does it matter how many post I have and why is it so terrible I'm asking this question... im not asking anyone to go lift the weights or eat the meals for me. just a simple question....Since you are so gd versed and smart about the whole game read the fuggin rules maybe? Just a thought.

Generation "Y" me?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

PAiN
08-28-2018, 03:04 AM

Don't get mad you didn't Read the rules! Do your own research on who has the best. We don't spoonfeed people here. There is no drama here. Disrespect anyone again and you will be banned.