PDA

View Full Version : 55 Years old Do I really need Arimidex?

Lon463
08-27-2018, 02:57 AM
When I first started about 3 years now I did test with Arimidex. Than I did Test Deca And Arimidex. Stayed on Test TRT Dosage and no Arimidex I than did 2 cycles of Test Tren A one with Arimidex One without and Back to Test No Arimidex no gyno or sides, Now going to do Tren E with Test of course Any thoughts? I have had guys tell me I dont need Arimidex But I dont know?

born
08-27-2018, 03:12 AM
Well shucks no!
I like boobs on a 55 year old man!

Just kidding, yes you need arimidex or aromasin or an AI of some type.
Excessive estrogen can cause gyno, lactation, ED, anorgasmia, and other sides you don't want.

Bloodwork mid blast will tell you if you need to adjust your dosage.

Lon463
08-27-2018, 03:33 AM
Well shucks no!
I like boobs on a 55 year old man!

Just kidding, yes you need arimidex or aromasin or an AI of some type.
Excessive estrogen can cause gyno, lactation, ED, anorgasmia, and other sides you don't want.

Bloodwork mid blast will tell you if you need to adjust your dosage. Lmfao!!!Any suggestions on Amount of dosage i should take? Arimidex any good or should I take something Diffrent?

korsaire
08-27-2018, 03:34 AM
Lmfao!!!Any suggestions on Amount of dosage i should take? Arimidex any good or should I take something Diffrent?

only blood test will tell what really the dose you should take and after some time another blood test to be sure your in the good range

born
08-27-2018, 03:38 AM
Lmfao!!!Any suggestions on Amount of dosage i should take? Arimidex any good or should I take something Diffrent?

I have only ever used arimidex myself though there is a back story to that I won't get into.

How much depends on your dosages of each compound but the general starting dose of arimidex is .25mg every other day. Some only find the need to run half that.

If you are on low dose tren like say 150mg wk and trt amounts of test, you may only need .125 mg eod.

Once again if you get your estrogen checked mid blast you should be able to get a better idea of how your body responds to aromatization.

LowT
08-27-2018, 11:06 AM
I like adex and been using it for about 8 years. Like mentioned, blood work is best to know for sure, but I use .5 EOD. Started with .25 EOD and was good for a couple years. Cycles, age, tolerance got me to .5. I'll be 50 next month.

bigpapapumpaf
08-27-2018, 12:38 PM
Armidex has always been too harsh for me so I use aromasin instead. Get some caber to have in case you need it for the tren.

BPP

Oldskool
08-27-2018, 03:35 PM
When I first started about 3 years now I did test with Arimidex. Than I did Test Deca And Arimidex. Stayed on Test TRT Dosage and no Arimidex I than did 2 cycles of Test Tren A one with Arimidex One without and Back to Test No Arimidex no gyno or sides, Now going to do Tren E with Test of course Any thoughts? I have had guys tell me I dont need Arimidex But I dont know?Im like the least gyno prone person ive ever met and i still use adex religiously.

As stated previously theres more to high estrogen than just gyno.

If u dont want to look bloated with a nonfunctional dick ull make sure to use the adex lol.

And if u use compounds like deca and tren make sure to have caber on hand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Guitarzan
08-27-2018, 04:48 PM
Im like the least gyno prone person ive ever met and i still use adex religiously.

As stated previously theres more to high estrogen than just gyno.

If u dont want to look bloated with a nonfunctional dick ull make sure to use the adex lol.

And if u use compounds like deca and tren make sure to have caber on hand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm the same way, I have run some heavy cycles with no ai or anti estrogens. However, I seem to do better running .25 adex 3 times a week