PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder Tendinitis

Raw
08-29-2018, 05:42 PM
Went to doctor today had x-ray and was diagnosed with shoulder tendinitis. I have had trouble with it before. He said to take 2 aleve twice a day for inflammation and put ice on it for 30 minutes at night and after workouts. Wait 3 weeks before trying any shoulder workouts. Posture must be watched closely at all times. For therapy lat pull downs, rows, shrugs, and Rubber Cord pull-ins and pull-outs. If not better in three weeks then steroid shot to knock out inflammation and maybe an MRI. Does not think is rotator cuff tear because strength is still good. Wish me luck, makes all workouts nearly impossible.

bigadam73
08-29-2018, 11:29 PM
Went to doctor today had x-ray and was diagnosed with shoulder tendinitis. I have had trouble with it before. He said to take 2 aleve twice a day for inflammation and put ice on it for 30 minutes at night and after workouts. Wait 3 weeks before trying any shoulder workouts. Posture must be watched closely at all times. For therapy lat pull downs, rows, shrugs, and Rubber Cord pull-ins and pull-outs. If not better in three weeks then steroid shot to knock out inflammation and maybe an MRI. Does not think is rotator cuff tear because strength is still good. Wish me luck, makes all workouts nearly impossible.

Best of luck with recovery buddy. I was diagnosed with the same thing after months of pain my doctor finally did a MRI. Turned out that I had to tears in my shoulder(labrum tears)

bigpapapumpaf
08-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Try bpc-157. You will not be disappointed.

BPP