PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Stop

Jarvis45
08-30-2018, 09:04 PM
Okay guys, I need your help! So i've recently been experiencing some strange sides that make me want to come off cycle at this moment. But I'm not sure if I should taper down, or cut it off and use HCG, clomid, nolv etc. Im running:

Testosterone Enth- 800-850 MG
Test Prop- 300 MG a week.
Decca Durabolin- 420 MG a week
Mast Prop- 300-400 MG's a week.
Proviron- 50 MG a day.

So I've been having horrible sleep sides, as well awful anxiety where i feel like I am drowning. Cloudy headed, and sleep apnea as well. I just got a full ct stan and bloods done. Just waiting for results, im super scared because it came out of nowhere. I dont know what to do when it comes to getting off right now. I seriously felt like i was gonna die... so weird these seem like sides or tren or something. Perhaps BP isnt right? What should i do fellas? I had 8 more weeks left, never had to call an audible during a cycle like this before. Any info helps! Thanks brothers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
08-30-2018, 10:11 PM
Okay guys, I need your help! So i've recently been experiencing some strange sides that make me want to come off cycle at this moment. But I'm not sure if I should taper down, or cut it off and use HCG, clomid, nolv etc. Im running:

Proviron- 50 MG a day.

So I've been having horrible sleep sides, as well awful anxiety where i feel like I am drowning. Cloudy headed, and sleep apnea as well. I just got a full ct stan and bloods done. Just waiting for results, im super scared because it came out of nowhere. I dont know what to do when it comes to getting off right now. I seriously felt like i was gonna die... so weird these seem like sides or tren or something. Perhaps BP isnt right? What should i do fellas? I had 8 more weeks left, never had to call an audible during a cycle like this before. Any info helps! Thanks brothers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkIm no expert bro but that a lotta gear ive had it all hit me outta the blue before to twards end of cycle ...fucking shit just kept coming and coming even after tapering down for 2 to 3 weeks ....finally just had to abandon ship 2 weeks early and let the dust settle even seen a therapist lol.....you be ayyyt....just runnin full tilt like i say im no expert but id deff back off...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Jarvis45
08-30-2018, 10:52 PM
Im no expert bro but that a lotta gear ive had it all hit me outta the blue before to twards end of cycle ...fucking shit just kept coming and coming even after tapering down for 2 to 3 weeks ....finally just had to abandon ship 2 weeks early and let the dust settle even seen a therapist lol.....you be ayyyt....just runnin full tilt like i say im no expert but id deff back off...

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkI definitely over did it. I like experimenting and what not, but i can feel it man. My CNS is non stop. Think I should cut it? Or taper ?

WILDGAME
08-30-2018, 11:33 PM

Proviron- 50 MG a day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkDang!!! That's a lot of gear for a weeks time. I use nothing near what you are. I do very moderate cycles and make gains. Don't feel like Im in a race with anybody nor do I compete SOoooo....each to his own.
I'm parinoid to using lage quantities. If you Google bodybuilders who have died it will blow you away. 30yr Olds included. Massive amount of deaths all related to strokes/heart. You will flip out at how many die. Not worth it... Only thing it will do is make you big enough it'll take 10 instead of 8 to carry you to put you 6ft under.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

German89
08-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Yes. Cut back. If you are questioning to cut back. Time to cut back.

You had 8 weeks left? So. How many weeks were you in?

myystanng
08-31-2018, 01:21 AM
I think the disease is just way to high. I'd let this one go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myystanng
08-31-2018, 01:28 AM
Dosage

cyberninja
08-31-2018, 02:20 AM
That’s definitely a lot of gear and a massive amount of test...are you running antiestrogens? And you likely need to be running Caber with the deca. Unless you’re a pro you should be running way fewer compounds till you know how they affect you. You may also consider donating blood at those test levels

bigpapapumpaf
08-31-2018, 02:39 PM
Dude you are out of your friggin mind with all that gear.

Drop it all except hit 200 mg test a week until you can get a grip and yourself. You need some AI's. You haven't given any stats or length of cycle so its hard to guess what else you need to do but I'd kick whoever's ass it was that talked you into that cycle.

Find and read my K.I.S.S. post please!

BPP

Jarvis45
08-31-2018, 03:12 PM
Dude you are out of your friggin mind with all that gear.

Drop it all except hit 200 mg test a week until you can get a grip and yourself. You need some AI's. You haven't given any stats or length of cycle so its hard to guess what else you need to do but I'd kick whoever's ass it was that talked you into that cycle.

Find and read my K.I.S.S. post please!

BPPI am taking AI's adex/asin and nolv throughout. No one told me to do this btw, i was just experimenting with dosages low and high seeing what works. and to be honest I was doing extremely well with it then I hit a wall. I dropped everything and brought the Test down to 162.5 one shot a week.

Oldskool
08-31-2018, 06:27 PM
Yes. Cut back. If you are questioning to cut back. Time to cut back.

You had 8 weeks left? So. How many weeks were you in?Well said

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oldskool
08-31-2018, 06:32 PM
I am taking AI's adex/asin and nolv throughout. No one told me to do this btw, i was just experimenting with dosages low and high seeing what works. and to be honest I was doing extremely well with it then I hit a wall. I dropped everything and brought the Test down to 162.5 one shot a week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkHow long were u on cycle when these symptoms really started to get bad?

As everyone has stated thats sllot of gear....particularly the test.

Even if ur dropping the disages down make sure u pin at least twice a week.

What was ur pinning schedule?

Cuz if ur taking that much gear it should be pinned at least eod imo. If i was ever on that much gear id pin it ed. Thats wsy too much gear to pin twiceca week and truly expect to have even blood lvls and to be as ble to dial in ur oct/ai correctly.

Also, and most importantly what is ur previous experience with gear? If ur not used to pinning those dishes of gear ur body's gonna react very bad to being flooded like that.

I had a friend of mine that started his first cycle at twice the disage i recommended to him. He literally got so sick that he thought the gear was poisoned or that he had the flu or something. He had all the symptoms u listed btw.

I knew that the gear he had was good cuz i knew that he got it from the guy that basically supplies our gym and i was on the same gear at the time

I cursed him out for being a dumbass and told him to stop using the gear all together til he f er ly better then to cut the dosage to 25% of what he was taking forc1 week then to tell me how he felt.

He felt great after doing 25% for 1 week so i told him to go up to 50%(which is actually 100% of what i told him to take to begin with for a beginner's cycle)

He did the whole cycle at that dosage and felt great. Had no more issues

RussianBot
08-31-2018, 07:32 PM
I am taking AI's adex/asin and nolv throughout. No one told me to do this btw, i was just experimenting with dosages low and high seeing what works. and to be honest I was doing extremely well with it then I hit a wall. I dropped everything and brought the Test down to 162.5 one shot a week.

I'm very interested to see the blood test results here. What dosages of Adex/Asin and Nolva were you taking? Strange as this may sound considering all the gear you were pushing, what you are describing sounds like you crashed your E2 like Dale Earnhardt.

Bigdaddyperk
08-31-2018, 07:56 PM
Yeah man im all for experimenting and finding out stuff for yourself...however you dont wanna get to the point of abuse... you can take all the gear at once in the world don't mean you're going to get big quick... not saying that's what you trying to do I'm just saying I like to think less is more get the most out of the least amount of compounds... though I do believe in mixing things up and not necessarily following the standard protocols that everybody spurts out like parrots... it's all good that's what these forums are for ask questions and tell about your experiences..or just to shoot the shit bruthaa... only you can answer the question whether you should back it down or just abandon ship... good luck my friend..stay swole and be safe..

Bigdaddyperk
08-31-2018, 08:02 PM
I'm very interested to see the blood test results here. What dosages of Adex/Asin and Nolva were you taking? Strange as this may sound considering all the gear you were pushing, what you are describing sounds like you crashed your E2 like Dale Earnhardt.Wait he was taking all three? Why not just aromasin....damn bro....yeah get bloods taboot...

RussianBot
08-31-2018, 08:03 PM
Wait he was taking all three? Why not just aromasin....damn bro....yeah get bloods taboot...

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkThat's what he said

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jarvis45
09-01-2018, 12:01 AM
That's what he said

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkWhoa. I think ive been completely misconstrued on this entire thread. Lol let me clarify some things. I used 3 of the AI's peiodically throughout the cycle, as well as every compound I listed in the original post. I was supposed to run a long pyramid cycle, started off with baseline TRT DOSE test of 125 MG's and ran it along side DECCA for 8 weeks which i started at 75 MG's. By week 8 I started to employ the DHT's and was at 550 Test E, 350 Decca at start of week 8. So I noticed every time I made a jump id get a huge surge of strength and size. So by week 16 i got up to my max dose which I only ran for a week and a half. My goal was to drop the decca, bring NPP in and taper down from the high test with the propionate. But I started having the sides and cut it all besides the Test which is now at trt cruise again. Do you think its possible I crashed my estrodial? I def learned alot from this cycle. How do I restore my levels back, head is so foggy and lame at the moment.

Bigdaddyperk
09-01-2018, 12:13 AM
I see you just rahmpin up ...i think all the long esters.. maybe overlapping with short esters twards the end giving you a huge spike and Posible cause of anxiety now if you were dosing ais regular and not all 3 at once idk..only way to tell on that is bloods...

Bigdaddyperk
09-01-2018, 12:19 AM
I see you just rahmpin up ...i think all the long esters.. maybe overlapping with short esters twards the end giving you a huge spike and Posible cause of anxiety now if you were dosing ais regular and not all 3 at once idk..only way to tell on that is bloods...

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkOh wait you didnt bring in short esters yet my bad....hmmmm not sure man maybe crashed e2 maybe just too much gear yet[emoji53]

Oldskool
09-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Yeah bro u probably shoulda started with that description lmao.

That sounds a bit more sane lol

Well it sounds like ur kind at the natural end of this experimentation cycle anyway.

Uve been basically calling up to a higher dised cycle. U learned allot from it but now its jusg time to drop back down to the trt dose and just get ur lvls all dialed back in and use all that u learned to plan ur next cycle
Whoa. I think ive been completely misconstrued on this entire thread. Lol let me clarify some things. I used 3 of the AI's peiodically throughout the cycle, as well as every compound I listed in the original post. I was supposed to run a long pyramid cycle, started off with baseline TRT DOSE test of 125 MG's and ran it along side DECCA for 8 weeks which i started at 75 MG's. By week 8 I started to employ the DHT's and was at 550 Test E, 350 Decca at start of week 8. So I noticed every time I made a jump id get a huge surge of strength and size. So by week 16 i got up to my max dose which I only ran for a week and a half. My goal was to drop the decca, bring NPP in and taper down from the high test with the propionate. But I started having the sides and cut it all besides the Test which is now at trt cruise again. Do you think its possible I crashed my estrodial? I def learned alot from this cycle. How do I restore my levels back, head is so foggy and lame at the moment.

Jarvis45
09-01-2018, 12:52 AM
Yeah bro u probably shoulda started with that description lmao.

That sounds a bit more sane lol

Well it sounds like ur kind at the natural end of this experimentation cycle anyway.

Uve been basically calling up to a higher dised cycle. U learned allot from it but now its jusg time to drop back down to the trt dose and just get ur lvls all dialed back in and use all that u learned to plan ur next cycle

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkI apologize about not being clear with that man. Just got a lik freaked out and needed some answers! I also got 3 vials of HCG, was gonna run them along side my low TRT cruise dose. Got a few kits of some good GH ready for next cycle. Gonna definately grow like a weeed on the next one. I started to feel so god damn godly from the high test, i felt woman at the GYM could like smell my pheromones. Lol Anyway. I just hope everything evens out nicely sleep & mood gets better, I can can actually bust a nut within' an hour, and this brain fog goes away soon!

Oldskool
09-01-2018, 01:26 AM
I apologize about not being clear with that man. Just got a lik freaked out and needed some answers! I also got 3 vials of HCG, was gonna run them along side my low TRT cruise dose. Got a few kits of some good GH ready for next cycle. Gonna definately grow like a weeed on the next one. I started to feel so god damn godly from the high test, i felt woman at the GYM could like smell my pheromones. Lol Anyway. I just hope everything evens out nicely sleep & mood gets better, I can can actually bust a nut within' an hour, and this brain fog goes away soon!

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkLmfao. Yeah itll all get back to normal soon enough.

The hcg will help with that. I use it for at least 5 weeks after a cycle with my trt.

But yeah man its funny how it seems ti worth with women.

Like 3 weeks ago j was at Costco shopping and one after another im getting these ste8 up nasty looks from women......i mean the kind of looks where they are flat out fkin the shit outta u with their eyes!

It was batshit crazy. I mean women if all different types. One was like a soccer mom with at least six kids surrounding her. Every time i passed her she str8 up shot me a smile that said "ill suck u dry".

A couple others were chicks that were actually with their fkin bf's or husbands!

But dude the one that takes the fkin cake was the pregnant chick! Every damn time we'd pass each other in the isles id catch her staring at me. Once she noticed that i caught her she'd smile and look away.

I guess its not that crazy tho considering some women get str8 up nympho lvl horny when their prego.

WILDGAME
09-01-2018, 01:47 AM
Dang!!! That's a lot of gear for a weeks time. I use nothing near what you are. I do very moderate cycles and make gains. Don't feel like Im in a race with anybody nor do I compete SOoooo....each to his own.
I'm parinoid to using lage quantities. If you Google bodybuilders who have died it will blow you away. 30yr Olds included. Massive amount of deaths all related to strokes/heart. You will flip out at how many die. Not worth it... Only thing it will do is make you big enough it'll take 10 instead of 8 to carry you to put you 6ft under.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI thought I had read anything over 1200 was going to do nothing more for you. Anything over that your wasting it. I could be wrong.... No way would I ever jeopardize my health to have bigger muscles. What good are they if your 6ft under?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

RussianBot
09-01-2018, 02:26 AM
Still super interested in seeing some bloodwork.