PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here get fixed? Vasectomy?

Redrocketriggs
08-31-2018, 05:25 AM
I have been thinking about this for a while and was wondering if anyone here has gotten fixed, as in a vasectomy. Figured I would ask on this board with somewhat like minded individuals that have more in common than any other typical dude out there. The wife and I are happily married with kids and don’t plan on having any more. It would just be one less thing to worry or possibly stress over. If any of you have had it done, how was recovery? When were you able to go on without any restrictions regarding day to day normal activities?

RavageStryker
08-31-2018, 05:51 AM
Yep. Best god damn money I have ever spent. #neverpullout #creampiegainz

Recovery wasn't bad. Felt like I got kicked in the nuts for a few days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Drillit
08-31-2018, 09:39 AM
Just what ravage said. Awesome choice. I went for a fully sedated procedure because I didn’t wanna be aware of that shit.
I got it done on Friday morning and was back to work (office not field) by Monday. Balls were a bit sore for probably 5 days or so. The key is to relax for 2 days after and do nothing strenuous.
My neighbor had his done, went home and cut the grass immediately and had a grapefruit for a nut but the next day....
Do it brother. Nothing like being able to paint the porch and never think twice about it.

RavageStryker
08-31-2018, 10:01 AM
I watched the whole thing. The only part that bothered me was the doc was grabbing my shit with no gloves on! (Before the actual procedure)
Just what ravage said. Awesome choice. I went for a fully sedated procedure because I didn’t wanna be aware of that shit.
I got it done on Friday morning and was back to work (office not field) by Monday. Balls were a bit sore for probably 5 days or so. The key is to relax for 2 days after and do nothing strenuous.
My neighbor had his done, went home and cut the grass immediately and had a grapefruit for a nut but the next day....
Do it brother. Nothing like being able to paint the porch and never think twice about it.

Drillit
08-31-2018, 10:07 AM
I watched the whole thing. The only part that bothered me was the doc was grabbing my shit with no gloves on! (Before the actual procedure)

Oh hell no. I was out for that shit. 2 of the guys scheduled that same morning bailed. Can’t say I blame them...

Drillit

RavageStryker
08-31-2018, 10:09 AM
It was pretty weird seeing tubes being pulled, cut, and cauterized out of your sack!
Oh hell no. I was out for that shit. 2 of the guys scheduled that same morning bailed. Can’t say I blame them...

Drillit

Xtreme4Life
08-31-2018, 11:44 AM
Been on TRT for a couple years now and was considering it. Had my count tested last year and it was non existent, the test results actually indicated the count of someone with a vasectomy.

RavageStryker
08-31-2018, 11:53 AM
Your test was low even on trt? Maybe I'm misunderstanding...
Been on TRT for a couple years now and was considering it. Had my count tested last year and it was non existent, the test results actually indicated the count of someone with a vasectomy.

Wshadrick
08-31-2018, 11:57 AM
Best decision I’ve ever made, is was young 22rs and I recovered great, just a little sore. Get it done on a Friday so you can relax the weekend. Weirdest feeling busting the first time afterwards. Make sure you go back to have your shit tested, my buddy had it done and ended up knocking his wife up a few years later, his somehow reversed and had to have it done again

Wshadrick
08-31-2018, 12:01 PM
I had mine tested before I started my last cycle and my count was right at 600, I’ve had my vasectomy for 20 years now and it’s never been low

RavageStryker
08-31-2018, 12:02 PM
I did mine 15 years ago. Test is at 700.
I had mine tested before I started my last cycle and my count was right at 600, I’ve had my vasectomy for 20 years now and it’s never been low

Xtreme4Life
08-31-2018, 12:07 PM
Your test was low even on trt? Maybe I'm misunderstanding...

lol no, Test count is always high. Sperm count was non existent

RavageStryker
08-31-2018, 12:22 PM
Gotcha.
lol no, Test count is always high. Sperm count was non existent

One Hairy SOB
08-31-2018, 01:20 PM
I've been thinking of getting it done for a long time, but I'm a pussy. Wife and I already have 3 kids and we're pushing 40.

I've been on TRT for a couple years, so maybe I should get my count checked and see where I'm at.

Pulling out with your wife sucks. Only good thing is I'm a master of facials now and my wife's skin looks great!

Question for the guys who got it done... How is your load size after the procedure? Was it the same or decreased. Don't want to bust and have dust come out.

BLKnGLD75
08-31-2018, 01:23 PM
I would say it was a big relief to not have to worry about birth control and all the sides that come with that for women.

If you know you’re done having kids I’d say it’s a no brainer.

Surgery took maybe 20 minutes. Two days in bed resting, wear a jock strap everyday for a week and you’re good to go.

Most painful part was the anesthestic they inject before cutting. You get two, one for each boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussianBot
08-31-2018, 01:37 PM
I had it done 3.5 years ago. Nothing changed in the load department or test levels. Test levels aren't affected by it, only the presence of sperm in the semen. Recovery was about a week and a half total. I think me and the wife banged on day 10.

skinsfan
08-31-2018, 01:54 PM
Had mine done about 3 years ago. The paperwork took longer than the procedure. Was in and out of the office in about 30 min. Like everyone else said 4-5 days recovery tiny bit of soreness.

DVD
08-31-2018, 02:02 PM
Had mine done in at 26, 33 now. Hurt like heck but worth it! Was in a recliner for 2 days eating pills but felt like a champ after that! They swelled up and turned purple like gross cottage cheese

bigpapapumpaf
08-31-2018, 06:26 PM
I did mine about 16 yrs ago and would do it again. Best money ever spent, easier on the wife and even if you're single makes your life easier too. It has no effect on test levels.

BPP

Oldskool
08-31-2018, 07:38 PM
Been thinking about getting snipped for years. Anybody know the average cost for the procedure these days?

Sorry if im hijacking ur thread bro.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
08-31-2018, 07:48 PM
Had mine about 8 years ago after my last of 4 kids....was no prob at all..in and out tiny pinch little smoke and walla....and you get to have the nurse splash cold iodine all over ur junk lol...off feet couple days ice pack...no lifting for a week or so...and i forget how long before playing with it...course i couldnt wait wife and i got excited bout how swollen the balls got let her wack one off the next day...lol felt like smoke comming out...and fyi they will more en likely bruise mine looked black and blue...over all id say go for it plus its bettet than her getting fixed i heard hormone wise or something..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

murph
08-31-2018, 09:22 PM
Had mine done about 17 years ago, it is pretty simple procedure..mine took a bit loner just because of the size..LOL

Redrocketriggs
08-31-2018, 09:56 PM
Been thinking about getting snipped for years. Anybody know the average cost for the procedure these days?

Sorry if im hijacking ur thread bro.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

no worries man, definitely not hijacking. It is a relevant question.

eric8182
09-01-2018, 12:29 AM
I've been thinking of getting it done for a long time, but I'm a pussy. Wife and I already have 3 kids and we're pushing 40.

I've been on TRT for a couple years, so maybe I should get my count checked and see where I'm at.

Pulling out with your wife sucks. Only good thing is I'm a master of facials now and my wife's skin looks great!

Question for the guys who got it done... How is your load size after the procedure? Was it the same or decreased. Don't want to bust and have dust come out.Load size didn't change for mehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180901/ef036634e85d779580ad2344f51d34d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amjodor
09-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Definitely considering, what is the cost these days? Out of pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musicgoon
09-02-2018, 01:19 AM
I had mine done at 30. It was really mellow. Super easy and almost no pain. Load size is still huge if you're well hydrated. Didn't change at all. Its great to be able to raw dog and fire away inside a woman without worry. Best decision I've made.. Do it!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Berserker
09-02-2018, 05:54 PM
3 kids, then I got snipped. Best decision I ever made!

itsBoogie
11-20-2018, 12:52 AM
This new years eve will be 4 yrs since I got it done. Took 2 xanny bars before it and talked to the doctor the whole time. When home laid with frozen veggies all day the next day moved around a little bit and by Monday I was back at work..best choice ever!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

itsBoogie
11-20-2018, 12:53 AM
Definitely considering, what is the cost these days? Out of pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMy health insurance paid for it 100%

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk