PDA

View Full Version : another fake HGH posting

Revelations
08-31-2018, 03:36 PM
****FIRST LET ME MAKE MY POST CLEAR THAT THIS WAS NOT HGH FROM OUR SPONSORS****
Ok brothers,
correct me if I'm wrong in my years of research... I have never had a good experience with HGH that:
1. Didn't have vacuum seals in the vials
2. Didn't come in nice dense tight pucks (Most fakes I've saw come in powder, clumps or other bs; could be hcg or a ghrp)
3. Didn't produce any bubbles if a lil air was shot in the vial
These are usually three bad signs to me which makes me super skeptical to begin with because even if it was good product to begin with the rate of degradation would be very high with no vacuum seal or lyophilization. I should state that this order wasn't from our board sadly... All three signs were there; when brought up to the source they tried to explain to me that these are not tell tale signs. I will be drawing bloods, but I came on here for vets to chime in and assure me that I'd be wasting my time to even do so because this shit is ridiculously fake lol. Anyways, just wondering if anyone's had a good experience with growth that had these signs to begin with.
Thanks,
-Rev

Downtown
08-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Nope mine is pucks and bubbles when I pressurize. Also takes a minute to dissolve, I know ghrps and the like are gone alomst instantly when I add water.

Oldskool
08-31-2018, 06:00 PM
****FIRST LET ME MAKE MY POST CLEAR THAT THIS WAS NOT HGH FROM OUR SPONSORS****
Ok brothers,
correct me if I'm wrong in my years of research... I have never had a good experience with HGH that:
1. Didn't have vacuum seals in the vials
2. Didn't come in nice dense tight pucks (Most fakes I've saw come in powder, clumps or other bs; could be hcg or a ghrp)
3. Didn't produce any bubbles if a lil air was shot in the vial
These are usually three bad signs to me which makes me super skeptical to begin with because even if it was good product to begin with the rate of degradation would be very high with no vacuum seal or lyophilization. I should state that this order wasn't from our board sadly... All three signs were there; when brought up to the source they tried to explain to me that these are not tell tale signs. I will be drawing bloods, but I came on here for vets to chime in and assure me that I'd be wasting my time to even do so because this shit is ridiculously fake lol. Anyways, just wondering if anyone's had a good experience with growth that had these signs to begin with.
Thanks,
-RevIm currently taking pharma sermorelin forte (ghrp2 ghrp6) and its in the tight puck, always vacuum sealed, and i always get bubbles during reconstitution.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
08-31-2018, 06:22 PM
All that I've ever used has had a vacuum seal. Not all were pucks, some were one hard puck at the bottom.

BPP

chadmack282
08-31-2018, 07:40 PM
Can U tell us brand?

JJ14
08-31-2018, 09:23 PM
I bet you I know what brand your talking about. Just sent you PM with my guess.

Revelations
08-31-2018, 10:36 PM
Nope I can't give out the brand because it would reveal the source; and again this source ain't from here. Moral of the story brothers, stick to the sources on here. None of them Ive used here have let me down. Every once in a while I see a crazy deal from one of these labs on other boards and take the risk; as you can see I got burned so take this for what its worth. Luckily, I only got a kit.. Lesson learned
-Rev

NewSchool82
09-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Nope I can't give out the brand because it would reveal the source; and again this source ain't from here. Moral of the story brothers, stick to the sources on here. None of them Ive used here have let me down. Every once in a while I see a crazy deal from one of these labs on other boards and take the risk; as you can see I got burned so take this for what its worth. Luckily, I only got a kit.. Lesson learned
-Rev

What?!? That makes no sense. If they aren’t on here then what’s it matter if you give up the source? You went into detail about this so tell us.

JJ14
09-01-2018, 10:48 AM
What?!? That makes no sense. If they aren’t on here then what’s it matter if you give up the source? You went into detail about this so tell us.Cause your not allowed to talk about outside sponsors. He was giving everybody a heads up. Just send him a PM and ask him.

Revelations
09-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Wow alright bros I didn't know this post was going to grab this much attention as I thought this was pretty common knowledge. Please read this post before some mods on here get down my neck, there are a couple of things I need to address:
1. This post is simply "bad signs" and is not a be all end all. The only for sure way to know the legitimacy/ potency of your HGH is to go get an HGH serum/ igf test while using the product. Well I should say this is the most common method because sending the product off for lab testing is just unrealistic for most of us recreational users.
2. Please before going ape shit on the boards, give your sponsors the benefit of the doubt and talk it through with them. At this point, I almost wish I didn't make this thread because although I had to do a lil back and forth with this sponsor, they agreed to refund me and I'm sure they will because its not worth ruining a their rep on a board. That's the basic foundation of any sponsor that wants to be in the game for a while. I like to say that most sponsors do try to keep satisfied customers; especially the ones on this board. If you politely state your case with them, you shouldn't have issues; at least in my experience. We have to understand that sponsors take a lot of risk to get us what we need in the game so please keep the respect with them so we can continue to get great sponsors.
3. As stated in the post above, this was from an outside sponsor which does not benefit this board at all; good or bad. The simple answer from our mods would be to use only the boards sponsors so this board can assist if there's any troubles, but like I said always try to reach out to the sponsor or their reps first as a common courtesy before trying to trash them on the board. By me trashing this sponsor on a board they don't even belong on does no one any good because there are sponsors on here with great quality HGH lol. I remember a while back I asked a mod what he thought about a certain lab that was on another board. His response was "why would it even matter? BOP has sponsors with high quality products at the same prices?" I couldn't argue because he was right... Bottom line this post wasn't to get brands and/ or sponsors heat; it was supposed to be informational and is speculative; the only way to know is through testing.
-Rev