PDA

View Full Version : Test/NPP Cycle opinions

NightHawkDC2
09-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Hey Brothers. It's been a while since I showed my ugly face 'round here. I had to take a bit over a month off from training due to tweaking by back on a Deadlift. Wasn't even loaded, reached down to grab the bar in a warmup and POP! It was Hell to stand up. I ended up taking some time off, then I moved & took a job in another state. I've been back at training for a few months. I've cleaned up my diet & dropped some weight while getting some strength back.

The only compound I've used up until this point is Test. I've run Test-C & Test-E (I realize there isn't much difference, if any) at 300mg/wk. I have some NPP on hand & I feel like it's calling my name to add into the mix.

At what kind of ratio do you guys recommend running NPP/Test? Seems like it's fairly common to run them at the same dosages, yeah? How would you think a 300 Test/300-350 NPP cycle would be? I have Test-C 250mg/cc & NPP 100mg/cc on hand. I figured I'd keep with my current Test dosing schedule. I take 150mg 2x per week, or I could just take 100mg of each compound EOD (350/350mg). OR there's always something like The "Lean mix" that's 100/100/100 Test-P/NPP/Mast. Not so sure I want to add TWO previously unknown compounds to the mix, not to mention I have the NPP on hand.

Opinions?

bigpapapumpaf
09-01-2018, 02:23 PM
I've only ran npp a few times and liked it. Deca does not like me but I had no issues with npp.

Start at 200 mg week and see how you tolerate it.

BPP

cdb_76
09-01-2018, 02:33 PM
I was just told the other day that i needed to run my test at least 100mg higher than the NPP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
09-01-2018, 06:44 PM
I was just told the other day that i needed to run my test at least 100mg higher than the NPP

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNobody can tell u what works best for u.

There are some rules of thumb that tend to get turned into set in stone fact over time some how.

Deca has the tendency of causing erectile issues especially at higher doses (deca dick) but that's not necessarily the case for everyone. I only use deca as an additional compound to stimulate receptors a little and to provide joint relief so I don't need to run it high.

I'll run mine at around half or 2/3 of what I'm running my test at.

But there are guys that do great/better running deca higher than test.

Start low and see how u respond then adjust from there to what best suits u.

That's y u add in only one compound at a time and give urself time to use it in different ways and fully grasp how it affects u.

This applies for the most part to any and all aas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oldskool
09-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Hey Brothers. It's been a while since I showed my ugly face 'round here. I had to take a bit over a month off from training due to tweaking by back on a Deadlift. Wasn't even loaded, reached down to grab the bar in a warmup and POP! It was Hell to stand up. I ended up taking some time off, then I moved & took a job in another state. I've been back at training for a few months. I've cleaned up my diet & dropped some weight while getting some strength back.

The only compound I've used up until this point is Test. I've run Test-C & Test-E (I realize there isn't much difference, if any) at 300mg/wk. I have some NPP on hand & I feel like it's calling my name to add into the mix.

At what kind of ratio do you guys recommend running NPP/Test? Seems like it's fairly common to run them at the same dosages, yeah? How would you think a 300 Test/300-350 NPP cycle would be? I have Test-C 250mg/cc & NPP 100mg/cc on hand. I figured I'd keep with my current Test dosing schedule. I take 150mg 2x per week, or I could just take 100mg of each compound EOD (350/350mg). OR there's always something like The "Lean mix" that's 100/100/100 Test-P/NPP/Mast. Not so sure I want to add TWO previously unknown compounds to the mix, not to mention I have the NPP on hand.

Opinions?

If ur objective is to run them as close to evenly dosed as possible u would need to run a little bit more of the longer ester than the shorter ester since longer esters take up more space.

So if need to run the test c a little higher than the npp.

I personally would rather run deca than npp. U need to pin the npp atleast eod and rn ur only pinning the test only twice a week.

U could just modify the pinning schedule to eod and just break down the test c injections to reflect an eod injection at 300mg a week.

So it'd be something like:

100mg test c eod
Npp 75mg eod

Just to start and see how u feel and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jayjaytocool
09-01-2018, 08:13 PM
I’m currently running 700 suston and 300 npp. I’m going to up the npp to 500. I slit it into m/w/f to make it easy. Just remember if your loading the same pin draw the npp first. I’ve herd of u don’t I can cause clumps in the npp. Also I find the test gives me more water than the npp I might lower the test when I raise the npp. I don’t want to move things around too much. But this is my first run of npp. So far like it. Nothing like the tren tho. Less gain but better for my marriage and rap sheet.

Breinhardt01
09-01-2018, 08:24 PM
I just finished test/npp cycle. I did 125mg of test and 100mg of npp everyday for 8 weeks. I gained 15 pounds probably 8 or 9 is muscle my diet and training we’re on point. Great cycle. Now it’s time off until I run EQ/test/tbol/hgh. I’m going into a cruise at 250mg test a week and 2iu of hgh everyday. Sides from npp I had was staying asleep thru the night. No deca dick. Also had a little discomfort in right nipple only. Took caber and went away. Hope this helps.

NightHawkDC2
09-01-2018, 08:59 PM
I just finished test/npp cycle. I did 125mg of test and 100mg of npp everyday for 8 weeks.

Wow.... that's a lot of gear!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Snookslayer05
09-01-2018, 10:24 PM
I just finished test/npp cycle. I did 125mg of test and 100mg of npp everyday for 8 weeks. I gained 15 pounds probably 8 or 9 is muscle my diet and training we’re on point. Great cycle. Now it’s time off until I run EQ/test/tbol/hgh. I’m going into a cruise at 250mg test a week and 2iu of hgh everyday. Sides from npp I had was staying asleep thru the night. No deca dick. Also had a little discomfort in right nipple only. Took caber and went away. Hope this helps.

Everyday or every other day??

Breinhardt01
09-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Every day keep bloods stable

maikolo33
09-02-2018, 12:30 AM
Normally I run test prop and npp @100EOD
Or
I've ran test e @ 750 A week and 400 npp eod only thing was least test the leaner you will look on npp

If Diet and training is on point you will love npp

I used it in a few cycles i have also tried deca but npp seemed so much more better for me gains wise and joint relief wise also it's in and out of system fast.

Ps

I didn't feel or see any difference in using npp ed aposed to eod
In case your wondering I also don't get any estrogen issues with cycles above

Good luck.

LowT
09-02-2018, 10:13 AM
I like higher test.
You could pin it M-W-F
Test 350-EW
NPP 200-EW is a decent start.

chadmack282
09-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Everyday or every other day??

He says everyday.

chadmack282
09-02-2018, 10:48 PM
I personally would go 400 a week of each.
Npp ed or EOD & test 2x/week.
Also take 25mg of Proviron ed.
My $0.02!!

Breinhardt01
09-06-2018, 03:28 AM
IMO as have test double your npp or deca. No deca dick with this formula and once you get your dick ain’t coming back until cycle is over

chadmack282
09-06-2018, 07:42 PM
IMO as have test double your npp or deca. No deca dick with this formula and once you get your dick ain’t coming back until cycle is over

I run them the same mg & take 25mg of Proviron ed & have no ed or libido issues. Actually when I run like this I need sex ED!!

NightHawkDC2
09-18-2018, 07:59 AM
I run them the same mg & take 25mg of Proviron ed & have no ed or libido issues. Actually when I run like this I need sex ED!!What's your opinion on Masteron vs Proviron?

NightHawkDC2
09-21-2018, 04:19 AM
I like higher test.
You could pin it M-W-F
Test 350-EW
NPP 200-EW is a decent start.

Yeah. Lower dosages sounds like what I'm looking for at THIS juncture. I could pin 100mg Test & 60mg NPP EOD. That yields 350/210 per wk.

As far as ancillaries, I am gonna need Caber, right? I'm currently running 300mg TestC/wk and I don't have any estro issues, but I've read Nandrolone upregulates aromatization of Test, am I correct?

Would there be any benefit of running a small dose of Masteron? I'm curious the difference b/w effects of Masteron vs Proviron. I've gathered that it's a AAS that has some effect of reducing aromatization (albeit it's NOT an anti-e).

chadmack282
09-21-2018, 10:33 PM
What's your opinion on Masteron vs Proviron?

Proviron in this situation

murph
09-21-2018, 10:54 PM
when I run TEST/NPP I run my TEST at 400mg and NPP at 600mg a week...that is just me, I think NPP should be ran at least 400mg a week for good gains but again this is my opinion

NightHawkDC2
09-25-2018, 01:39 AM
Proviron in this situationWhy?

*I'm still learning about compounds & their benefits & how to stack them. As far as I understand they're both DHT compounds. Admittedly, I know next to nothing beyond that.

Bigdaddyperk
09-25-2018, 03:00 AM
Your first time running anything other than test id stick with two compounds inject.....ive ran up to 200 mg test prop 200 mg npp eod shit got little hairy twards week 12 ....had huge gains bit of water but i was using dbol prewo as well...labido off the fuckin charts....myself id run my test a bit lower next time...i had a blend so didnt have a choice..if e2 in check prolactin should be fine ..but id have caber on hand just in case....most run them about the same ratio i think ...gotta find what works for you ...the npp will start kicking quick couple weeks myself id go test prop as well but thats just me...feel the whole bang at once togeather...then you can better assess how to make adjustments with dosage and ai....

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

mike312
09-25-2018, 03:03 AM
I love Npp.... Bulk or cut
Personally I run test low and the Npp higher.... Just my take and what works well for me....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NightHawkDC2
09-25-2018, 03:14 AM
Your first time running anything other than test id stick with two compounds inject.....

myself id go test prop as well but thats just me...feel the whole bang at once togeather...then you can better assess how to make adjustments with dosage and ai....

Appreciate the input. Running test cyp because that's what I have, plain and simple.

I've run test at 300/wk. Haven't had any estro issues, but I'm a touch concerned because I'd read nandrolone upregulates aromatase.

Bigdaddyperk
09-25-2018, 03:19 AM
Appreciate the input. Running test cyp because that's what I have, plain and simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkAh ya if already have no biggie...i love npp myself youll have fun man...pip may have bit more bite than ur used to but it aint shit...good luck man..

MarvelNerd
09-25-2018, 10:12 AM
Proviron and masteron are similar in effect. Personally using Prov in my cycle.
Test e / eq/ NPP
750/750/ 400 week
Prov 50 mg ed.
Prov can help keep estrogen and prolactin in check. Not as good as bloodwork but it helps. It doesn’t offer the muscle hardening of mast or the acne.

Real pain is failing to succeed.