PDA

View Full Version : T4 max cyclw

Jimring
09-02-2018, 01:43 AM
I've been taki g tr also with hgh almost 7 months is their a max cycle length for t4?

bigpapapumpaf
09-02-2018, 03:18 PM
At 7 months you have already went too long and your body has shut down its own thyroid functions. I'd taper off and see if it comes back to normal. T4 is easier to get off than straight t3 but its still a bitch. When I was playing with thyroid, I'd go 3 to 4 weeks at a time and then equal time off. I don't know if all that made me kill my natty production but I've been on scripts thyroid for about 10 yrs now. One other thing i might add as that as bodybuilders we limit salt intake, thyroid is driven by iodine, so you need some salt to help.

BPP

Jimring
09-02-2018, 04:11 PM
[

Great!

I still have maybe 5 left out of a set of blisterpacks. I just rechecked and I only bought a hundred from The Dictator. So I've only been on for a little over 3 months which I guess is better than 7 but still way too much. I will taper off the next few days

I've done T3 before many times and know how. I read a long time ago how much weaker T4 was and I guess I got it in my head somehow that it didn't need to be cycled like T3. Thanks for the response

UOTE=bigpapapumpaf;822445]At 7 months you have already went too long and your body has shut down its own thyroid functions. I'd taper off and see if it comes back to normal. T4 is easier to get off than straight t3 but its still a bitch. When I was playing with thyroid, I'd go 3 to 4 weeks at a time and then equal time off. I don't know if all that made me kill my natty production but I've been on scripts thyroid for about 10 yrs now. One other thing i might add as that as bodybuilders we limit salt intake, thyroid is driven by iodine, so you need some salt to help.

BPP[/QUOTE]

Jimring
09-03-2018, 01:31 AM
Someone needs to edit the t4 on hgh sticky article to specify t4 needs to be cycled like usual on hgh

Jimring
09-05-2018, 01:25 AM
What do I do now after I taper off? How long do I wait to get my blodd tested and what then do I get it tested for to check my thyroid?

Sparkss
09-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Everything I have read about T4 while on HGH is that it is used to counteract the negative effects that high doses of HGH can have on the thyroid. So I would disagree that you need to cycle the T4 (outside of having it match your HGH cycle), unless you are using more T4 than you need to "balance" out the HGH. The only way to know if you even need T4 is to get blood work done. Since if I recall it uses a feedback loop, so long as your total T4/T3 does not go over into supra-physiological levels it should not suppress/shut down (but I could be mistaken about that).

enrod
09-06-2018, 01:59 AM
I see no reason to cycle T4. T3 use for an extended period can have a negative effect on the thyroid. From what I’ve understood over the years, T4 is more effective in conjunction with gh because it converts what your body needs into T3 and passes any excess T3 as waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkss
09-07-2018, 12:18 PM
I see no reason to cycle T4. T3 use for an extended period can have a negative effect on the thyroid. From what I’ve understood over the years, T4 is more effective in conjunction with gh because it converts what your body needs into T3 and passes any excess T3 as waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was more or less my understanding as well, emphasis on when used "in conjunction with GH"

Jimring
09-09-2018, 12:37 PM
This is an interesting and important thread. I'm my downtaper at half a t4 pill (50 mcg?) A day now.

I've had my blood tested recently but have a hard time understanding results without a guide. I cant remember if it was BoP or not but I saw a sticky on I terpreting blood recently itoo so will check it out

bigpapapumpaf
09-09-2018, 02:54 PM
T4 is converted to t3 in the body as needed only. The problem is is that once you introduce external thyroid, your body shuts down its own thyroid production. Much easier to blow your thyroid with t3 than t4 but it still happens. THere are other factors involved too so I by n means want you to think its as easy as I'm stating. You also need proper amounts of iodine to have proper conversion. Now if you're running 25mcg t4 you're going to rebound quick. If you jumped on 100 mcg it will take several weeks for your system to realize thyroid is low and start again. I'd wait 6 to 8 weeks before bloods.

BPP

Jimring
09-09-2018, 05:19 PM
I read the BoP sticky on t4 during HGH but didnt read the followup replies on that thread until today, and they say it doesnt need to be cycled. https://brotherhoodofpain.com/hgh-igf-slin-mgf-and-all-peptides/22093-t4-hgh.html