PDA

View Full Version : How do you structure your cycles?

Jarvis45
09-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Hey Guys! I wanted to hear a bit about how some of you gentleman structure your cycles, dosages, duration. Etc. Also, how long do you like to take off and or cruise for? I am an amateur level competitor in the NPC. And I notice that so many different folks have vastly different approaches to gear than others. What is your personal, sure fire method for maintaining the most muscle, maximizing results from cycle/cruise, and doing it all within' healthy blood levels?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
09-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Your lifestyle will be different than most of us here. I was a card holder years ago but managed to do so without using outrageous amounts of anything. My cycles revolved around test, sust and para with dbol and occasionally methyl test. 12 to 16 weeks of prep thena few weeks of carb loading for me was all I needed. Now at 50, I've been on trt for a long time at scripted 100 mg a week. I blast to maybe 500 mg a week for a few but mostly 200 mg wk test and 100 mg or so of tren. I'm bigger now than I ever was at 240 to 250 lbs but I'm no match for the young bucks.

BPP

Guitarzan
09-02-2018, 10:04 PM
I mostly go off of years of experimenting, figured out what works for me. As most would advise, always start with as little amount and few compounds possible.

Diesel1965
09-02-2018, 10:22 PM
I mostly go off of years of experimenting, figured out what works for me. As most would advise, always start with as little amount and few compounds possible.

Exactly 5 time Mr O winner Dorian Yates won his 1st show on Dbol tabs he said.

cherrybombfitnes
09-03-2018, 12:33 AM
There’s really no such thing as a sure fire way of doing things. Everyone is different and responds differently to gear. Personally i do well with low-moderate doses for longer cycles 16months ish

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Diesel1965
09-03-2018, 01:42 AM
There’s really no such thing as a sure fire way of doing things. Everyone is different and responds differently to gear. Personally i do well with low-moderate doses for longer cycles 16months ish

Exactly there's not a one size fits all. We're all just walking chemistry experiment's lol we'll at least I am

Diesel1965
09-03-2018, 01:44 AM
About 3 weeks ago I felt like I had more in me than Secretariat did.

born
09-03-2018, 02:12 AM

Knew I fucked up somewhere...

LowT
09-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Train hard, eat right and get quality rest. AAS is a nice boost but if you don't have the aforementioned on point, it'll have very little to do with anything.

Jarvis45
09-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Exactly there's not a one size fits all. We're all just walking chemistry experiment's lol we'll at least I amI know that, I was attenpting to personalize this thread based on hearing everyones specific experiences rather than trying to hear what "work universally"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
09-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Train hard, eat right and get quality rest. AAS is a nice boost but if you don't have the aforementioned on point, it'll have very little to do with anything.

The straight truth. When I first started I didn’t always believe those things were as required as they are to grow. I got shredded as hell but I didn’t grow for a long time due to lack of good food and sleep