PDA

View Full Version : Front load or kick start?

Gatsby
09-05-2018, 12:03 PM
I'm going to be starting my firs cycle in over 3 years soon. I've never front loaded before, I've always kicked started with dbol and prop. Looking for guys (or girls) who have done both. What's your opinion?

kubes
09-05-2018, 12:06 PM
I haven’t noticed much difference front loading. If your running dbol that’s your kick anyway

Gatsby
09-05-2018, 12:21 PM
That's good to know. I'm thinking about tbol rather than dbol for this one. I've only used it once but I liked it. Less water retention, it didn't affect my gyno.
I haven’t noticed much difference front loading. If your running dbol that’s your kick anyway

kubes
09-05-2018, 12:40 PM
That's good to know. I'm thinking about tbol rather than dbol for this one. I've only used it once but I liked it. Less water retention, it didn't affect my gyno.

I would agree. I stopped running the orals years ago as you seem to gain lots of water weight that just goes away after the compound is discontinued. Not to mention the risks are just more taxing

Radman69
09-05-2018, 12:56 PM

I agree with Mr. Kubes on this

LowT
09-06-2018, 10:29 AM
I front loaded a few times but it's no comparison of a nice dose of Suspension with a Prop backer.

Gatsby
09-06-2018, 02:44 PM
I front loaded a few times but it's no comparison of a nice dose of Suspension with a Prop backer.
So it's the old reliable for me. Kick start lol

Breinhardt01
09-28-2018, 02:08 PM
I only frontload Eq. Don’t take orals anymore because they make me feel shitty. Watch out with frontload eq it can give some people anxiety at high dose.