PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens jury date set

STEROID
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Roger Clemens jury date set
March 15, 2012

WASHINGTON -- The federal judge overseeing Roger Clemens (http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fespn.go.com%2Fmlb%2Fplayer% 2F_%2Fid%2F1427%2Froger-clemens)' trial has moved jury selection in the case up one day to April 16.

Judge Reggie Walton issued the order Thursday, a month before the highly anticipated trial of the former baseball star. Walton's chambers said previous commitments came off his calendar April 16, allowing him to get the trial started earlier.

Last year's case ended in a mistrial after prosecutors showed jurors inadmissible evidence. Clemens, one of the game's most successful all-time pitchers, is accused of lying under oath when he testified before Congress in February 2008 that he never used performance-enhancing drugs in his career.

Prosecutors will try to prove Clemens used steroids and human growth hormone. Clemens says the evidence was manufactured by his former trainer.

rghtnow
03-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Lets see how much did Barry Bonds' trial cost the taxpayers?? And what was the outcome of that one?? So why are we wasting more money on this dip shit....He lied when all he had to say was "I take the fifth on that question and every question your going to ask me after" His lawyer sucked

STEROID
03-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Lets see how much did Barry Bonds' trial cost the taxpayers?? And what was the outcome of that one?? So why are we wasting more money on this dip shit....He lied when all he had to say was "I take the fifth on that question and every question your going to ask me after" His lawyer sucked

WHY???? Because the cost is on us thats why!!! These fucking idiots and their bullshit was on AAS because of "cheating in sports" don't give ahit becasue the working class are the ones getting to foot the bill!!! AS ALWAYS!!!!!

Who gives a shit about what athlete is taking PED'S??? Like ive said a million times,when we start fixing the real problems in this country,starting the corrupt fat fuck politicians than we can focus on the bullshit.Most likely we will very easily forget bullshit like this though because trying to get rid of corruption in this country will take 100 lifetimes so there will be no time for anything else!!

rghtnow
03-22-2012, 11:30 PM
WHY???? Because the cost is on us thats why!!! These fucking idiots and their bullshit was on AAS because of "cheating in sports" don't give ahit becasue the working class are the ones getting to foot the bill!!! AS ALWAYS!!!!!

Who gives a shit about what athlete is taking PED'S??? Like ive said a million times,when we start fixing the real problems in this country,starting the corrupt fat fuck politicians than we can focus on the bullshit.Most likely we will very easily forget bullshit like this though because trying to get rid of corruption in this country will take 100 lifetimes so there will be no time for anything else!!

Completely agree bro and i've said it before and i'll say it again it's like Cocaine.....The world knows that 95% of all of the Cocaine on the whole Planet comes from Columbia....So if the world (America especially) were really serious about ending the Drug epidemic all they need to do is do exactly what they do when they want to remove a dictator....Invade the fucking Country and burn the fields and destroy the labs but no way man that would mean we no longer need 80% of the DEA agents....Half of the Customs agents.....Most of the jails would become empty because there would be no more Coke dealers to lock up...The probation system would lose 50% of their revenue because i would estimate that more than half the dudes on probation are there because of drugs...No more need for Rehab centers because there's no more addicts....ETC ETC

See what kind of money the Drug business is?? It's the largest Money Maker going and the powers that be know it so this whole "War on Drugs" thing cracks me up..Instead lets chase some Sports dude around for making himself larger and more appealing to all the Woman out there who love buff dudes...Yeah that's the ticket....Forget about the Coke Dealers and the Violence that comes with that trade that's a money maker there...No one is robbing the local liquor store to get some cash to purchase some Deca are they?? At least i haven't heard of anyone doing that...Or Mugging someone...Or oh forget about it i'm going off here...LMFAO