PDA

View Full Version : Tren + deca

Violator
09-06-2018, 09:11 PM
I am 6 weeks into my cycle right now i am at 750mg test e (frontloaded) deca 630mg (frontloded as well)
superdrol 20mg Ed week 1-3 mast P 100mg EOD and growth 4iu ED also I go on and off of insulin every 4 weeks going back on in 2 weeks. I know a few of you might wonder why in the fuck I have mast p in this cycle and the answer is simply the dht adds a bit of strength. I finally got the green light to run tren from my girl and want to throw it in the mix ASAP I have a powerlifting meet in 57 days. I have never ran it because she’s paranoid about me picking fights with people anyways my question is would I get good strength gains from throwing in 50mg tren Ace ED I am worried that my progestin receptor will be to busy from the high dose of deca should I drop the deca lower to allow the tren to work more efficiently? Combining 2 19nors is completely new to me

Guitarzan
09-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Whew, that's alot gear! What are your goals, you mainly focused on the power meet? If so, I'd drop the deca and add the tren, but not at 750 a week. I'd run the drol starting 4 weeks from the meet. I'd run test and tren no more than 600 each. I'd run the drol at least 40 mg a day, split into two doses. You'd be strong as fuck!

Violator
09-07-2018, 05:18 AM
Whew, that's alot gear! What are your goals, you mainly focused on the power meet? If so, I'd drop the deca and add the tren, but not at 750 a week. I'd run the drol starting 4 weeks from the meet. I'd run test and tren no more than 600 each. I'd run the drol at least 40 mg a day, split into two doses. You'd be strong as fuck!

Sorry think you misread that fucking mess I typed up I am 6 weeks in already already at 750 test and 630deca and 100 EOD mast p I already ran the superdrol I am now just trying to figure out the best way to add the tren In do i lower the deca and split the dose 300 tren 300 deca? I do not want to drop the deca completely as it helps a lot with my joints and connective tissues right now I am 215 in the am 10% BF I compete at 93kg I have a 465 bench 540 squat and 630 pull

bigpapapumpaf
09-07-2018, 12:26 PM
That's a boat ton of nor's but if you have caber on hand you will fair better. I'd cut the deca in half as suggested but if you handle prolactin well give it a shot.

BPP

Violator
09-07-2018, 03:02 PM
That's a boat ton of nor's but if you have caber on hand you will fair better. I'd cut the deca in half as suggested but if you handle prolactin well give it a shot.

BPP
I have never had to take caber before but this is my first time above 500mg I am taking a .5mg twice per week would I get benefits from the tren still strength wise running the deca 300mg and the tren 350mg?

ihab_warrior11
09-07-2018, 07:00 PM
For sure adding tren acetate even at just 300 mg per week will give u huge strength startin from week 2 runnin it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
09-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Tren will blow you away strength wise but for some the sides are too much. Caber will not hinder gains like traditional test induced sides, so don't worry about that. If anything it will let you keep going, and going, and going.....LOL.

BPP

understeroids
09-08-2018, 04:40 AM
Which sides are you talking about? for me they are same other steroids but of course they can be increased on high dosages or depending of the stack