PDA

View Full Version : New to online ugl ordering

Lift4gainz
09-07-2018, 02:56 AM
Made an order from an online source with recommendation rom a life long friend who swears by them. Sent my money order, had honorable reply time in between for what the industry is . Just never picked up payment after 10 days. Unfortunately due to financial needs had to pick it back . Anybody experience wierd circumstances while ordering from ugls? Domestic or not. This is second attempt in 5 weeks would really love to build great relationship with guy. I figure I'd let it sit for 2 weeks and then see what happens . Dont really want to bother the guy to much. It's just my irresponsibility put me in a bad situaition

Couchlockd
09-07-2018, 03:42 AM
I'll tell you this, you've burned your bridge with that lab.

Sent payment and pulled it .

Alot of time a random helper not even in thier sane country picks it up and stores funds for them and turns to Bitcoin and sends to source.

All my money order ugl ordered were sent as payment was confirmed, not picked up.

Lift4gainz
09-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Well being that I had no prior knowledge of these workings. I can understand how that may effect the relationship. Well if I were to have received the product and rescinded the money order I would have made it right. Then when I ordered from then on there would be no problems. Also when I did order from the source it was publicly addressed that they may have been having some problems at the time

I knew they didn't pick up the money orders but didn't know about the bitcoin thing. I guess that does speed up order processing.

Well you bust my bubble man. I only have a little test left and that order contains my PCT stuff. Guess I learned a valuable lesson. ( Have your stack/ cycle/ PCT all before beginning your cycle) i Have blind Faith in my source though. If all goes well hell have a customer for life

Is it usual or common though to have to wait a few weeks?

Couchlockd
09-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Well being that I had no prior knowledge of these workings. I can understand how that may effect the relationship. Well if I were to have received the product and rescinded the money order I would have made it right. Then when I ordered from then on there would be no problems. Also when I did order from the source it was publicly addressed that they may have been having some problems at the time

I knew they didn't pick up the money orders but didn't know about the bitcoin thing. I guess that does speed up order processing.

Well you bust my bubble man. I only have a little test left and that order contains my PCT stuff. Guess I learned a valuable lesson. ( Have your stack/ cycle/ PCT all before beginning your cycle) i Have blind Faith in my source though. If all goes well hell have a customer for life

Is it usual or common though to have to wait a few weeks?

With international it's very common to go 14-21 days before delivery.

But there are plenty of great donestic sources here that are top notch.

I've tried;
Victory (private now)
Pharmavol
Flash
And majority of my gear comes from badicstero (international)

Now these are the ones I HAVE tried. All were great products and clean and we'll dosed.

There are tons of others here, my buddy likes Private Label, I've not used them, he has and loves them

Again, I'm just speaking on the labs I have experience in using.

I'm going to be trying blue collar godz, Olympia, and a few others soon. I have no lack in confidence in any of the BOP sponsers, just haven't got around to trying others yet

teejey
09-08-2018, 12:36 AM
Not hearing anything for a few weeks seems like a pain in the ass to me. I got some gear from a non board source waited a month oil had shit floating in it, source said not to worry about never used it. Every other time its been quick and no complaints with domestic sources. Id prob go elsewhere, no communication isnt worth the headache.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
09-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Go BOP domestic —all good all the time bro

Monster is domestic - just saying :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
09-08-2018, 02:44 AM
I have used many of the sources here and had great luck, including sqwuidd and monster. They’ll have the test and PCT your looking for. Last order with them was 6 days in my hand.

Lift4gainz
09-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Well they picked the money up been 3-4 days. I'm ready for my gear I know that. If the deca gives me some joint relief it'll all be worth it.

kleetusray
09-08-2018, 10:42 PM

Monster is domestic - just say

laugh my ass off.....shameless plug

Sqwuidd
09-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Lol

Bombarinos
09-08-2018, 11:55 PM

Now thats a rep just sayin monster lol my man sqwuid

RussianBot
09-09-2018, 12:37 AM

I've had nothing but good experiences with Monster.

LowT
09-09-2018, 12:56 AM
Yeah, not good to pull your money. In the future remember that when you make an order and they give you all the sending info, and maybe it takes you 2-3 days to make payment, check back with them to make sure all info is still g2g.

Sqwuidd
09-09-2018, 10:55 AM
For real man
Tons of domestic sponsors on here
No need to deal with int BS
Hit me up even if you don’t order Monster I would be happy to help ya out for real

crossbones45
09-10-2018, 02:33 AM
where do you find monster on this site. got burnt on eroids. hard to trust

Couchlockd
09-10-2018, 02:59 AM

This ain't eroids.

The sponsers here answer to us

They fuck us, they get outed in public.

Same with you, you fuck them, you get outed.

Checks and balances make a great place

astevens2
10-13-2018, 11:35 PM
You could maybe get in contact with the source and explain the situation on the fact that you had to pick the money back up. Though I would have let it sit for a while. If the guy is cool then maybe he will understand. Though it does seem sketchy to send money then pick it back up again.

swolesoul
10-14-2018, 12:31 AM
Are you seriously asking where to find Monster? BOP starts the Forum with all the sources. Look down the line.