PDA

View Full Version : STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

Jozifp103
09-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Now is the time to absolve yourself of your guilt and be forgiven of your sins.

Please come in my children and confess your wrongdoings so you may repent.

http://i66.tinypic.com/egsg74.jpg

We want to hear your AAS/training/diet related sins. We all know what we SHOULD be doing...but do we actually practice what we preach? Do we all run our cycles by the books and follow every safety protocol to a T ? Have any of us done anything stupid or irresponsible relating to AAS use/diet/training?

Example:
"I ran tren for 5 straight years non-stop."
or
"I use the same syringe for a month straight."

***If you have lost your way and are seeking forgiveness, there is still hope for you!***

*CONFESS NOW!*

bigpapapumpaf
09-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been many years since my last confession.

Father I partake in enjoyment of the liquid refreshment Vodka several times per week.

BPP

teejey
09-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Prob boring but ive been blasting and cruising since fedruary with no hcg and my balls kinda hurt sometimes. No more kids for me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
09-08-2018, 12:13 AM
lol

^

I often times run Tren with no Caber

Mainly when I run out and am awaiting the re-up

Def not smart at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

German89
09-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Ive been eating pb and js.

Sqwuidd
09-08-2018, 12:31 AM

Love em!

I eat em with wheat bread tho and fat free PB (makes me feel less guilty ) but I also consume them with a huge glass of chocolate milk at night lol

Fatass^^

German89
09-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Love em!

I eat em with wheat bread tho and fat free PB (makes me feel less guilty ) but I also consume them with a huge glass of chocolate milk at night lol

Fatass^^

Lmfao. Ive cut down to 1 piece of bread, measure 20g jam 30g of pb. It fits my macros. Ive just been so hungry the past few weeks and its easy to go down. Minus the milk lol

Get yourself fairlife chcolate milk.

Sqwuidd
09-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Lmfao. Ive cut down to 1 piece of bread, measure 20g jam 30g of pb. It fits my macros. Ive just been so hungry the past few weeks and its easy to go down. Minus the milk lol

Get yourself fairlife chcolate milk.

I ve had that one
- it’s good tasting and high protein - def will grab a bunch

Better than nesquik or moo-milk Choco lol

German89
09-08-2018, 12:49 AM
I ve had that one
- it’s good tasting and high protein - def will grab a bunch

Better than nesquik or moo-milk Choco lol

Lmfao. Yes! Wayyy less sugar

BombdotCom
09-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Father forgive me for I have sinned.
Ive ate 15 gummy bears post workout every day for 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

teejey
09-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Has it worked? I try to pace myself but eat the whole bag get disgusted with myself and say fuck it.

BombdotCom
09-08-2018, 12:58 AM
Has it worked? I try to pace myself but eat the whole bag get disgusted with myself and say fuck it.

Sent from my VS835 using TapatalkYeah I do that and smash a Gatorade. Works out to about 60 grams dextrose carbs. Plus a protein shake.

German89
09-08-2018, 01:08 AM

Gummy bears and deadlifts ;)

Fast Willie from Philly
09-08-2018, 01:09 AM
lol

^

Def not smart at all

Forgive me father for I have sinned.......
I have homosexual thoughts and fantasies about this man right here!

BombdotCom
09-08-2018, 01:13 AM
It's case by case I ran it for 16 weeks without caber... had no issues what so ever.
lol

^

Def not smart at all

bsherryjr
09-08-2018, 04:08 AM
Forgive me father but when I'm cutting and crave food so bad I eat a shit load of Hawaiian rolls with peanut butter or Nutella.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

German89
09-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Forgive me father but when I'm cutting and crave food so bad I eat a shit load of Hawaiian rolls with peanut butter or Nutella.

Oh noo nutella with fluff.. mmmm.. or nutella with some p.b. lol

Oldskool
09-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Love em!

Fatass^^

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis is y I jokingly say I'm on a permabulk.

I eat whole wheat pb and js with sugar free jelly everyday lol.

Love um to death.

If I ever do cut I'm gonna be a miserable mfer[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

German89
09-08-2018, 01:10 PM
This is y I jokingly say I'm on a permabulk.

I eat whole wheat pb and js with sugar free jelly everyday lol.

Love um to death.

If I ever do cut I'm gonna be a miserable mfer[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lmfao. I tried with sugar free jam. I just cant. Yuck

Oldskool
09-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Lmfao. I tried with sugar free jam. I just cant. YuckYeah most of um really suck.

The one I use taste good to me tho.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180908/26341ea3f621b5b95a20cfe0732d88ca.jpg

Weapon X
09-08-2018, 01:23 PM

German89
09-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Yeah most of um really suck.

The one I use taste good to me tho.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180908/26341ea3f621b5b95a20cfe0732d88ca.jpg

Yeah. Taste like shit.

Better off getting strawberries and making it yourself. Super easy

teejey
09-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Yeah. Taste like shit.

Better off getting strawberries and making it yourself. Super easyMy mother in law makes strawberry jam that shit is fire.

German89
09-08-2018, 01:43 PM

God damn weapon! Now i want fries and a diet coke. Meanie!

Oldskool
09-08-2018, 02:31 PM
I actually did that! Strawberries and some stevia in the food processor. It tasted great. Was never able to get the right consistency tho.

Thing is I'm legendarily lazy[emoji23]. The smuckers is good enough for me. Lll
Yeah. Taste like shit.

Better off getting strawberries and making it yourself. Super easy

Oldskool
09-08-2018, 02:33 PM
30817There r 2 guys in my gym that look exactly like that[emoji23][emoji23]

They do no cardio at all and I'm sure r on tons of gear.

Walking heart attacks waiting to happen. Smh

German89
09-08-2018, 02:37 PM
I actually did that! Strawberries and some stevia in the food processor. It tasted great. Was never able to get the right consistency tho.

Thing is I'm legendarily lazy[emoji23]. The smuckers is good enough for me. Lll

Lol. You gotta cook the berries. Well. Simmer them, and let it reduce. And you can go the extra step and buy the gelatin for jam to thicken it up. add splenda or, whatever sweetner youd like.

LowT
09-09-2018, 01:10 AM
In 1999 (3rd year using aas) I ran test e between 500-750mgs for a year and a half. The last year of that I ran deca around 600mgs. Came off that, no pct back then, and was tore up for a month.
And I sometimes eat a whole box of Honey Nut Cheerios in one 15-20 minute late night snack.

mauibuilt
09-09-2018, 03:53 AM
Frgive me but when I’m on cycle I sometimes can’t resist and rub one out in the bathroom at work.

cyberninja
09-09-2018, 03:59 AM
Frgive me but when I’m on cycle I sometimes can’t resist and rub one out in the bathroom at work.

Dude you’re not alone...my wife says I cum too quick anyway, so I guess I’m doing her a favor... and then if she doesn’t put out and falls asleep I’m not totally gonna die! I need way more sex than I’m getting and my wife is fucking hot wtf! If I don’t get it daily of course I’ll pop quick...don’t chicks know this

RoidRage
09-09-2018, 05:07 AM
Forgive me father for I have sinned. I’m addicted to tren ace. I can’t stop. Is there any hope for me?

Jozifp103
09-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been many years since my last confession.

Father I partake in enjoyment of the liquid refreshment Vodka several times per week.

BPP
My son, alcohol is one of the many tools of the devil (unless it red wine). In order to cleanse yourself you must inject 3cc's of trenbolone base and drive through the nearest city during rush hour. Once you have done this you will be forgiven.

Prob boring but ive been blasting and cruising since fedruary with no hcg and my balls kinda hurt sometimes. No more kids for me.

My son, testicles are only there for reproduction. Unless you wish to conceive, they are but an inconvenience and obstruction. Small balls = more freedom. You have committed no sin here. Enjoy your new freedom. Take the jetski out on rough waters and have no fear of sitting on your bean bag.

lol

^

Def not smart at all

My son Caber is not at all mandatory with tren. It is necessary and recommended to keep it close by in case there are issues but in most cases controlling your E2 is enough to keep prolactin issues down. You have committed no real sin here. You may go on as you are. If your nipples feel as if they are ablaze, simply squeeze the milk out and get some caber, bromo or prami asap.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/302-home_default/cabaser-cabergoline-1mgtab-20tabsbox.jpg (http://puritysourcelabs.ru/pharmacy-products/644-cabaser-cabergoline-1mgtab-20tabsbox.html)http://puritysourcelabs.ru/356-home_default/bromergon-25mgtab-30tabsbox.jpg (http://puritysourcelabs.ru/pharmacy-products/664-bromergon-25mgtab-30tabsbox.html)

My son, PB&J's are gods gift to all. They are a calorie dense snack with a solid ratio of carbohydrates and healthy fats. Try to avoid jelly that's loaded with sugar. A great alternative (and better tasting IMO) is sugar free preserves ;)

​My son, gummy bears are a great way to replenish glycogen post workout. Simple sugars do have their place in the fitness world. As long as you keep it around post workout and do not go overboard...you should be just fine.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.......
I have homosexual thoughts and fantasies about this man right here!
​My son....we've all had homosexual thoughts at one point in our lives. Should you choose to go this route in life...may I advise you to choose a new fantasy. I mean come on...gross.

My son, while I cannot blame you for your urges, you are greatly hurting your cutting progress. I must advise that you cease this behavior at once. The only way to repent from your heinous act is to run 1.5 miles through a busy part of town wearing ass-less chaps.

In 1999 (3rd year using aas) I ran test e between 500-750mgs for a year and a half. The last year of that I ran deca around 600mgs. Came off that, no pct back then, and was tore up for a month.
And I sometimes eat a whole box of Honey Nut Cheerios in one 15-20 minute late night snack.
My son, I do not know where to start. This behavior is reckless and will require a DEEP cleansing of your soul. 50mg of dbol, and 3cc's of tren ace should do it. Repeat that daily for 6 weeks and all will be forgiven.

My son, you disgust me. The fact that you would even consider this a sin is a sin in itself. Who hasn't had a good tug in their place of occupation? I mean come on welcome to earth sheesh.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I’m addicted to tren ace. I can’t stop. Is there any hope for me?

My son, you must remember that trenbolone is a dirty drug. You must treat it with respect and use it only when needed. If you can afford primobolan, it is a safer alternative that is much easier on the body and provides similar results but at a slower pace.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/201-home_default/primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg (http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/514-primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html)

BombdotCom
09-10-2018, 10:42 AM
My son, alcohol is one of the many tools of the devil (unless it red wine). In order to cleanse yourself you must inject 3cc's of trenbolone base and drive through the nearest city during rush hour. Once you have done this you will be forgiven.

My son, testicles are only there for reproduction. Unless you wish to conceive, they are but an inconvenience and obstruction. Small balls = more freedom. You have committed no sin here. Enjoy your new freedom. Take the jetski out on rough waters and have no fear of sitting on your bean bag.

My son Caber is not at all mandatory with tren. It is necessary and recommended to keep it close by in case there are issues but in most cases controlling your E2 is enough to keep prolactin issues down. You have committed no real sin here. You may go on as you are. If your nipples feel as if they are ablaze, simply squeeze the milk out and get some caber, bromo or prami asap.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/302-home_default/cabaser-cabergoline-1mgtab-20tabsbox.jpg (http://puritysourcelabs.ru/pharmacy-products/644-cabaser-cabergoline-1mgtab-20tabsbox.html)http://puritysourcelabs.ru/356-home_default/bromergon-25mgtab-30tabsbox.jpg (http://puritysourcelabs.ru/pharmacy-products/664-bromergon-25mgtab-30tabsbox.html)

My son, PB&J's are gods gift to all. They are a calorie dense snack with a solid ratio of carbohydrates and healthy fats. Try to avoid jelly that's loaded with sugar. A great alternative (and better tasting IMO) is sugar free preserves ;)

​My son, gummy bears are a great way to replenish glycogen post workout. Simple sugars do have their place in the fitness world. As long as you keep it around post workout and do not go overboard...you should be just fine.

​My son....we've all had homosexual thoughts at one point in our lives. Should you choose to go this route in life...may I advise you to choose a new fantasy. I mean come on...gross.

My son, while I cannot blame you for your urges, you are greatly hurting your cutting progress. I must advise that you cease this behavior at once. The only way to repent from your heinous act is to run 1.5 miles through a busy part of town wearing ass-less chaps.

My son, I do not know where to start. This behavior is reckless and will require a DEEP cleansing of your soul. 50mg of dbol, and 3cc's of tren ace should do it. Repeat that daily for 6 weeks and all will be forgiven.

My son, you disgust me. The fact that you would even consider this a sin is a sin in itself. Who hasn't had a good tug in their place of occupation? I mean come on welcome to earth sheesh.

My son, you must remember that trenbolone is a dirty drug. You must treat it with respect and use it only when needed. If you can afford primobolan, it is a safer alternative that is much easier on the body and provides similar results but at a slower pace.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/201-home_default/primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg (http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/514-primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html)Bravo! It's too early for this shit lol!

Btw almost crashed 14 times on my way to the job site because I'm reading this going 80 on the pike in my work truck... another sin perhaps??

Oldskool
09-10-2018, 10:57 AM
Yep......like I said legendarily lazy[emoji23]
Lol. You gotta cook the berries. Well. Simmer them, and let it reduce. And you can go the extra step and buy the gelatin for jam to thicken it up. add splenda or, whatever sweetner youd like.

teejey
09-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Bravo! It's too early for this shit lol!

Btw almost crashed 14 times on my way to the job site because I'm reading this going 80 on the pike in my work truck... another sin perhaps??

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkLol I did the same thing laughing at that response on the thruway. Hilarious way to start Monday!

German89
09-10-2018, 12:49 PM
My steroid confession;

I ran superdrol for 8 weeks lmao.

Oldskool
09-10-2018, 01:13 PM
My steroid confession;

I ran superdrol for 8 weeks lmao.How was it? Lol

German89
09-10-2018, 01:44 PM
How was it? Lol

good. yeah. but, wouldnt do it again by week 6 or 7, my appetite crashed.

MCmeshugenah
09-10-2018, 02:38 PM
I used to inject massive amounts of steroids to see what would happen. One time 3 grams test e. Another time a gram tren Ace. Honestly I felt largely the same except for some sore muscles. I feel most just doesn't get used and excreted. You ever try injecting a gram of tren a? It took me 2 minutes to go down a flight of stairs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jersey devil
09-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Forgive me father for i have sinned.

For telling my doc that i was taking my trt meds but saving them for a cycle,

drinking to much

white castle,it will kill you kid!

why do i have to confess: I am the jersey devil !!!

Oldskool
09-10-2018, 05:33 PM
good. yeah. but, wouldnt do it again by week 6 or 7, my appetite crashed.I've never run sdrol. Want to try it eventually.

U were using it on a bulk and it messed up ur appetite?

kleetusray
09-10-2018, 05:41 PM
im fat
please forgive me...

MCmeshugenah
09-10-2018, 05:42 PM
im fat
please forgive me...That's not fat, you just have thick skin [emoji6]

kleetusray
09-10-2018, 05:54 PM
That's not fat, you just have thick skin [emoji6]

where i come from we call it insulation....lol
im well insulated.....
as in id be the last to freeze to death if i was on a plane and crashed in the mountains...
one of you lean motherfuckers would freeze to death fast... and then i survived cause i ate ya...
laugh my ass off

MCmeshugenah
09-10-2018, 05:59 PM
where i come from we call it insulation....lol
im well insulated.....
as in id be the last to freeze to death if i was on a plane and crashed in the mountains...
one of you lean motherfuckers would freeze to death fast... and then i survived cause i ate ya...
laugh my ass offI'm no dickskin(at least not yet) but I do alright. Let me tell you something . High carbs,low fat,enough protein, strength train, and raise the tren and you'll be walking cockmeat in a matter of months. You can also just do the first 4. That usually works fine but takes a bit longer. And as the old saying goes. When in doubt raise the tren bro.

German89
09-10-2018, 07:50 PM
I've never run sdrol. Want to try it eventually.

U were using it on a bulk and it messed up ur appetite?

Yeah. Eventually youll get loss of appetite. I was in recomp so, it didnt matter towards the end lol.

MCmeshugenah
09-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Yeah. Eventually youll get loss of appetite. I was in recomp so, it didnt matter towards the end lol.Tudca works wonders when that happens

German89
09-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Tudca works wonders when that happens

Ill keep that in mind for the next time i run sdrol.
Thank you!

MCmeshugenah
09-10-2018, 07:56 PM
I don't inject of a fixed schedule or dosage. I just go off of how I feel. Some weeks it's high some low sometimes 5 times a week, sometimes once every five days. Idk ,keep the body on its toes, I guess. But I couldn't be happier with the results.

kleetusray
09-10-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm no dickskin(at least not yet) but I do alright. Let me tell you something . High carbs,low fat,enough protein, strength train, and raise the tren and you'll be walking cockmeat in a matter of months. You can also just do the first 4. That usually works fine but takes a bit longer. And as the old saying goes. When in doubt raise the tren bro.

bruh....
i cant be in the same room with carbs man.....js
now fibrous carbs, green veggies, i can fuck with .ive been toying with the idea of ketosis but i havent researched it enough to be honest. the only gear im running is my trt dose right now.... id smack my mama for some real gear..lmao
for real though. i need a diet, but something that some someone else plans...lol
seriously im open to ideas . i can p.m. stats if anyone has any ideas

Jozifp103
09-11-2018, 10:27 AM
My steroid confession;

I ran superdrol for 8 weeks lmao.
My son, I believe the liver abuse, blood pressure headaches, and gastro-intestinal issues were punishment enough for your sins. You may go free in peace.

I used to inject massive amounts of steroids to see what would happen. One time 3 grams test e. Another time a gram tren Ace. Honestly I felt largely the same except for some sore muscles. I feel most just doesn't get used and excreted. You ever try injecting a gram of tren a? It took me 2 minutes to go down a flight of stairs.

My son. Confession will not help you in this case. You need a full exorcism. Your sould must be cleansed of this demon they call tren.

Forgive me father for i have sinned.

For telling my doc that i was taking my trt meds but saving them for a cycle,

drinking to much

white castle,it will kill you kid!

why do i have to confess: I am the jersey devil !!!
My son, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have some prescription test piled up from my trt. As far as drinking....as long as you use it solely for the purpose of acquiring female companionship then it is ok in the eyes of god. You may go in peace.

im fat
please forgive me...
https://i.imgur.com/2pqO2Tj.gif

I don't inject of a fixed schedule or dosage. I just go off of how I feel. Some weeks it's high some low sometimes 5 times a week, sometimes once every five days. Idk ,keep the body on its toes, I guess. But I couldn't be happier with the results.

My son, I do not know enough about the human body to tell you one way or the other. Do you my son....do you.

Jackman96
09-11-2018, 01:29 PM
Forgive me lol.
My first cycle turned into a 1.5 year blast with some half ass cruises thrown in when I’m broke.

I have proccedded to dirty bulk up 50lbs then shred down to the same weight as before I used AAS and look like an entirely different person

MCmeshugenah
09-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Forgive me lol.
My first cycle turned into a 1.5 year blast with some half ass cruises thrown in when I’m broke.

I have proccedded to dirty bulk up 50lbs then shred down to the same weight as before I used AAS and look like an entirely different person

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf it works work it. Recreational steroid use is poorly researched anyway. The whole 12 weeks on 12 weeks off cycle and blast and cruise are just two methodologies people found worked with few sides. If you can go a year and half and get what you want, the. You done nothing wrong. Though steroids are changing me as a person. I was different back then. I don't even know how. I won't know till I get off. But I do know it has. Hard to describe really.

Plate Smacker
09-18-2018, 01:35 AM
My blast was supposed to end Aug. 25 after a 16 weeks blast that ended with the last 8 weeks on Tren A, got up to 80mg/ED.
Well, I had brewed some Tren E, and wanted to test it...
So I said screw it.
Dropped Test E from 600mg to 420mg/wk.
Ran Tren E at 400mg first week. 600mg Second week. Been at 800mg for past week and a half. Last injection is this coming Thurday.
Just had to see how I can run it.
I would run it around 700mg in the future.
Feels way smoother than Tren A.

What is interesting is my little bit of shoulder acne and white sebum bumps went away after I lowered Test E.
6mg Aromasin ED

Going on 8-10wk cruise.
Bloodwork next week to see where I am at.
Then bloodwork to see if i am good at end of cruise.

German89
09-18-2018, 02:56 AM
My son, I believe the liver abuse, blood pressure headaches, and gastro-intestinal issues were punishment enough for your sins. You may go free in peace.

My son. Confession will not help you in this case. You need a full exorcism. Your sould must be cleansed of this demon they call tren.

My son, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have some prescription test piled up from my trt. As far as drinking....as long as you use it solely for the purpose of acquiring female companionship then it is ok in the eyes of god. You may go in peace.

https://i.imgur.com/2pqO2Tj.gif

My son, I do not know enough about the human body to tell you one way or the other. Do you my son....do you.

Wait. Did you just refer to me. As. "Son"

trenbolognaa
09-19-2018, 02:09 PM
My TRT is 300mg/wk of Test and I add Primo because I hate being off....

....I'm also on HGH and Slin year round....meh.

Breinhardt01
09-19-2018, 09:33 PM
I’ve ran the last year on cycle ☹️ No cruise just one to the other. Every oral. Eq,deca,tren,npp, masteron,hgh,hgc proviron. I did manage 20 pounds of lean muscle. But what in the hell did I just put my body thru. Lol. Time for a break wife wants to have a baby hope my nuts still work.

m314
09-20-2018, 01:34 AM
I've been on cycle most of this year so far. It's almost time for a cruise. I'm thinking of cruising on low dose trest with test this time.

Jozifp103
10-01-2018, 10:49 AM
I don't train abs. EVER.

I just can't. I get the worst ab cramps in the world and I end up curled up in a ball in excruciating pain from one set. I've tried supplementing electrolytes, different workouts, etc and nothing helps. I fucking hate training abs and I refuse to ever train them.

astevens2
10-13-2018, 11:02 PM
Forgive me father for I have sinned. When I run high test I want to bang even fat girls. No girl is safe.