PDA

View Full Version : Losing security on current pages

born
09-08-2018, 06:26 AM
Ok so when I am viewing new posts or just the overview of the forum, I am secure.

But when I click onto a current page in my log....

Just curious.
Never happens but I recently logged out and when I logged back in this started happening...

born
09-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Kinda strange it only happens on the current page of my log...

RussianBot
09-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Odd. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache on your browser and restarting your device?

Snookslayer05
09-08-2018, 11:20 AM
This happened to me one time. Said the certificate or something wasn’t valid. And I couldn’t go on brotherhood at all. Was so weird. It happened after I cleared everything and closed everything on my phone because I had so much shit open. Then next day I went to get on and it was ok. I browsed to see if I read anything about it. And saw nothing. So felt like maybe it was a glitch from my phone. But it happened to u now. Maybe someone trying to hack the shit. With all these hackers lately. Idk. But I’ve dealt with it. Atleast u could go on the page. It wouldn’t let me at all go on.

Caustic Charm
09-08-2018, 12:43 PM
I’d say the server needs to have the cert updated on ALL servers. They may have missed a couple servers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starhopper
09-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Most likely a server cert issue but you can clear the DNS and reset the TLS functions in IE. Clear the DNS with this command from a command line ipconfig /flushdns For TLS open Internet options, go to Advanced, scroll down to Security and uncheck and recheck the TLS boxes. (Should only need TLS 1.2, but some sites that haven't been updated will use the older 1.0 and 1.1)

To check the TLS and security setting in Google Chrome to go this site. Qualys SSL Labs - Projects / SSL Client Test (https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html) This will tell you what TLS protocols it is using and if there are any vulnerabilities.

To clear the history and cookies in Safari on an iPhone go to settings, Safari, clear website data (You can clear the cookies but keep the website data in the Safari advanced tab) Not sure how to clear on other mobile device as I only use the iPhone.

born
09-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Issue was discovered it was a users signature picture of all things.

Hnausa
09-09-2018, 05:43 PM
The feds are coming to get you dude, or maybe aliens.....yah for sure aliens. Get your anal cavety ready for probing lol ;)