PDA

View Full Version : Step her game up

Berserker
09-08-2018, 08:32 PM
My wife is ready to step her game up. She has all of her nutrition on point. Her workout schedule is on point. Her stats are great and she has used anavar and winstrol in cycles already. She really wants to move out of 17aa's because of the hepatoxicity of orals. She plans to still run Var once in a while but wants to stop using Winny. So the question is, which oil does she pick.

So far I have seen women of all kinds, shapes and sizes use literally everything a man would just in smaller doses.

The 3 she is really interested in is Primo, DHB and Masteron. Shes worried about the hair loss sides because she is already susceptible to hair loss from women on her side of the family and she is starting to show signs of it herself.

What do you suggest and why?

MrsBot
09-08-2018, 08:50 PM
My wife is ready to step her game up. She has all of her nutrition on point. Her workout schedule is on point. Her stats are great and she has used anavar and winstrol in cycles already. She really wants to move out of 17aa's because of the hepatoxicity of orals. She plans to still run Var once in a while but wants to stop using Winny. So the question is, which oil does she pick.

So far I have seen women of all kinds, shapes and sizes use literally everything a man would just in smaller doses.

The 3 she is really interested in is Primo, DHB and Masteron. Shes worried about the hair loss sides because she is already susceptible to hair loss from women on her side of the family and she is starting to show signs of it herself.

What do you suggest and why?I'm 8 weeks into var and 3 weeks into Primo. I've noticed no side from primo. Definitely, no hair loss. I don't know have experience with much else. Given this is my first ever cycle. I love Primo so far. The only thing is I missed my period last month, but I don't consider that a bad side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Big_rich
09-08-2018, 09:20 PM
I'm 8 weeks into var and 3 weeks into Primo. I've noticed no side from primo. Definitely, no hair loss. I don't know have experience with much else. Given this is my first ever cycle. I love Primo so far. The only thing is I missed my period last month, but I don't consider that a bad side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk3 weeks is too early to have any effects from the primo. Everyone is different as far as sides go. I know a few females run primo and have no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

German89
09-08-2018, 09:21 PM
I'm 8 weeks into var and 3 weeks into Primo. I've noticed no side from primo. Definitely, no hair loss. I don't know have experience with much else. Given this is my first ever cycle. I love Primo so far. The only thing is I missed my period last month, but I don't consider that a bad side.

First of all. You dont see sides from primo right away. It takes a few weeks.

You still can experience hair loss. At week 4, 5, 6. Doesnt happen immediately.

O.P. if she wants to run masteron. She can. Give the dose is micro. Some women experience hair loss. Some dont. I did on primo. I dont fuck with primo or mast.

MrsBot
09-08-2018, 09:23 PM
3 weeks is too early to have any effects from the primo. Everyone is different as far as sides go. I know a few females run primo and have no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using TapatalkYeah, that's why I stated how long I've been on it. To make it clear. I've also never had hair loss issues, I could stand to loose some. Lol! I'm not pinning it either, so I'm not sure if she were going that route or not. But something else to consider.

German89
09-08-2018, 09:26 PM
She can use:

Primo ACE. ace because its a faster ester. If she experiences hair loss. She can stop it and itll take a few week for the sides to subside.

Mast, npp, test, superdrol, tbol, uhh.. bold cyp, eq, thats all i can think of st the moment. She can use anadrol, dbol too. Low dose. And what she wants as far as results.

Berserker
09-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Thanks for everyone's replies so far. We still have a lot of homework to do before making any decisions so keep the info coming everyone.

Berserker
09-08-2018, 11:15 PM
She can use:

Primo ACE. ace because its a faster ester. If she experiences hair loss. She can stop it and itll take a few week for the sides to subside.

Mast, npp, test, superdrol, tbol, uhh.. bold cyp, eq, thats all i can think of st the moment. She can use anadrol, dbol too. Low dose. And what she wants as far as results.

Wow, that's quite a list. Do you have ideas of dosage on those? I believe she's wanting a short ester for the same reasons we all do when we are trying something new so EQ, Bold Cyp are out. She doesn't want to use anything water based and or orals of any kind for quite awhile.

German89
09-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Wow, that's quite a list. Do you have ideas of dosage on those? I believe she's wanting a short ester for the same reasons we all do when we are trying something new so EQ, Bold Cyp are out. She doesn't want to use anything water based and or orals of any kind for quite awhile.

What is she wanting to run? I cant pick for her.

RussianBot
09-09-2018, 12:05 AM
She can use:

Primo Ace is what MrsBot is running. I made an oral suspension from the Raws I got after reading the horror stories about pip from primo ace injects. I also kickstarted my primo e with oral ace. That has worked out well.

Berserker
09-09-2018, 12:53 AM
What is she wanting to run? I cant pick for her.

She is primarily interested in Primo or Mast in shorter esters to get an idea of sides. She likes DHB on paper but the almost guaranteed PIP is turning her off from it. I've used just about every ester out there aside from some rarer ones and I have educated her accordingly . I can help with PIP by adding Mig 840 in small amounts which might be easier for her. I just dont really know about dosages for her. She's quite sensitive to Var and Winny. She can't use more than 7.5mg Var or 5mg Winny by themselves. If she uses them together its 5mg Var and 2.5mg Winny. So you can see that those are quite low. She has great results from them with no sides at those levels.

Fitness_36
09-17-2018, 08:15 AM
I’m running Primo and EQ which so far has been the best. It took about 5 weeks
to see some good results but they were awesome. Especially my shoulders and legs
Mast gave me hair loss as well as NPP. Starting using Minoxidil
and that worked well it stopped the hair loss

Berserker
09-25-2018, 01:16 AM
Thanks for your reply here. My wife has been researching and she's interested in possibly using EQ or even DHB now. She's worried about Primo because of how often its faked, even if I try my best to convince her my source is good, she wants nothing to do with it and doesnt want to incur the cost of pharma primo. DHT's are out because she already deals with hair loss without any added compounds to her day to day. Do you think 50mg a week of either EQ or DHB would be a good start? I got her orals dialed in but the oils are a different ball game.

German89
09-25-2018, 01:19 AM
Thanks for your reply here. My wife has been researching and she's interested in possibly using EQ or even DHB now. She's worried about Primo because of how often its faked, even if I try my best to convince her my source is good, she wants nothing to do with it and doesnt want to incur the cost of pharma primo. DHT's are out because she already deals with hair loss without any added compounds to her day to day. Do you think 50mg a week of either EQ or DHB would be a good start? I got her orals dialed in but the oils are a different ball game.

And shes super senstive to gear?

GymPrincess
10-01-2018, 03:18 AM
Late to this party lol.

German knows her stuff!

I am running primo and think I maybe have lost some hair. However I have super thick hair so at this point it isnt an issue.

I skipped the ace because of the known pip.

It's all a gamble. Everyone responds differently.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk